Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Akuma's Games > The Mysteries of Mura-Cho, Japan

Reply
Thread Tools
  #126  
Unread 1st of October, 2012, 02:15
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.39 per day)
OOC: I might need a bit more of a poke down memory lane for a striped stranger that's from Flynn's past...

Unless you are talking about a flashback...

I can think of "Ivan" the Werewolf... and the cat-girl who challenged Adam. Who else am I missing?
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Unread 1st of October, 2012, 14:34
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.39 per day)
do you remember a mail i sent you....AGES ago about Flynn's past in India?

I dont think i have it anymore. but basically...the Cat that was in charge is a descendent of and old friend of Flynn's from WAAYYY back in the day...

If you dont remember I'll type something up and remail to you
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Unread 3rd of October, 2012, 00:08
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.39 per day)
OOC:

Oh yeah. That one. Ok, but Flynn didn't get his chance to chat with the tiger before he died. Now, I could turn that over to Madoka the Cat-girl and the other were-wolf. But I wonder how much Flynn will listen to even if they beg.

Then again, coming to the moot as the cat's ally could be seen as a shift in power, but would Adam even care?

Well, if you are up for it, I am, too. Let's say that while you are heading towards the guest-house, you see "Ivan" and a Japanese chick coming the other way. With your abilities, you can act first, deciding whether to greet them, or go covert and hide from them. Or what Quin will do either. I think he's got a friendly bend towards Ivan. Ivan at least was around to help a bit with the fight.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Unread 3rd of October, 2012, 12:44
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.39 per day)
OOC: Flynn would listen once he recognized her as an Heir...think Honor Debt to the family. Now how to make him realize she is Kin to his old friend....

QUINCY:
IC: Walking alongside of Flynn..and gettiing a bit frustrated about not knowing where the leeches are.. Qunce looks up and sees "Ivan" and a smile comes to his face..

Quite LOUDLY..

"HEY IVAN!...Good to see someone put you out..why you hardly even looked singed..I was beginning to wonder what happened to you. Since there seems to be a definate LACK of a fighting spirit in this town."

FLYNN:
IC: Flynn stops and stands alongside of Qunicy as he greats the newcomer.

(I dont believe Flynn ever saw "Ivan" during the battle).

Taking the time to look over his companion...of which there is something familiar.....
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Unread 5th of October, 2012, 00:02
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.39 per day)
"Ivan" was distracted, following along behind Madoka, when he hears Quincy. Blinking, he looks up and sees the wolf-who-doesn't-change. He stops and raises his hand in response to Quin.

"Hello there, comrade. You look terrible. But I am glad to be seeing you alive again." He probably missed any slights about lack of spirit...

Madoka stops when she hears Caius speaking English. She looks back at him, fixing him with a slight annoyed expression, then turns to see who he is addressing. At the very disheveled look of the two (who haven't changed since the battle which burned away much of Flynn's clothes, and Quin doesn't look so great either), she turns away, but then turns back, blinking at Flynn, before looking back to Caius.

"Won't you introduce us?" Madoka asks to Caius.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Unread 5th of October, 2012, 00:08
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.39 per day)
The way that the Japanese girl looks at Flynn, turns away, then turns back brings on a sudden flashback to Flynn. It was back when he was friends with the tiger. In human form, he had an entire retinue of people with him. One of them was his daughter. She had made the exact same movement when she first saw the "Foreigner." The daughter had disapproved of Flynn at first, and couldn't understand why her father felt so close to Flynn. Especially, when her father commissioned a painter to illustrate the two together.

But later, when the fighting came, and she saw how valiant he was, standing side by side with her father after the others fled, she changed her attitude. For a short time, they were even lovers, though both knew that had no future. But that was oh so long ago.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Unread 5th of October, 2012, 00:15
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.39 per day)
Caius looks rather uncomfortable, feeling awkward. to Madoka, he says in Japanese. "these two were fighting at the station. they are great warriors, but after the battle, I didn't see them. We were fighting, and not talking, so I know very little about them. My apologies."

To Quin and Flynn, Caius scratches his head. In Russian-English he says. "I am sorrying to not knowing your names. I am Caius Katryev Softkiller. I am most thanking for your killing of the dancers. Would you be telling your names?"
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Unread 5th of October, 2012, 14:26
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.39 per day)
FLYNN:
IC: As he looks at Madoka..a definate feeling of Deja Vu comes over him.

No it cant be...why would his descendents come here......

In Japanese...

"This is Quincy...for now you may simply call me Flynn. You are welcome for the help last night..I am sorry but I dont recall seeing you there..but I was quite busy. "

Looking at Madoka..

"Forgive me but....can I ask you where you are from? You remind me a great deal of someone once I knew."

QUINCY:
IC: As Flynn suddenly seems to wake up and starts talking the gibberish with them..his good mood at harrassing IVAN begins to slip...

In a semi intentional way..

"Kayus kathreirine SoftKiller??? I think I would stick with 'Ivan" if i were you." and laughs at his own joke....


Then a realization hits him...

"Say there Ivan..YOU wouldn't happen to know where the bloody leeches...ummmm vampires hide out around here? Ive been asking damn near everyone and noone can give me a straight bloody answer!"

Quince starts out calm but gets excited as he talks...
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Unread 6th of October, 2012, 00:23
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.39 per day)
“ Looking at Madoka..

"Forgive me but....can I ask you where you are from? You remind me a great deal of someone once I knew."
”
Madoka bows properly. "You may call me Madoka, if you wish. Your face also reminds me of a painting from one of my ancestors. My ancestors traveled around before coming to reside here. China, India, even Europe and the Americas. There story is long and winding. Unfortunately, this is not the time nor place to discuss history.

"Caius and I were on our way to discuss the future of this town with those of us, who must now take up the yoke of leadership with so little experience, and no one to guide us. I don't know why I suddenly tell you this, other than my ancestral soul tells me that you are trustworthy. curious that I should speak so openly to someone I have just met."
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Unread 6th of October, 2012, 00:30
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.39 per day)
“ "Kayus kathreirine SoftKiller??? I think I would stick with 'Ivan" if i were you." and laughs at his own joke....


Then a realization hits him...

"Say there Ivan..YOU wouldn't happen to know where the bloody leeches...ummmm vampires hide out around here? Ive been asking damn near everyone and noone can give me a straight bloody answer!"

Quince starts out calm but gets excited as he talks...
”
Caius sighs. He's been called worse than 'Ivan' before, and this cowboy did help fight off a lot of enemies.

"I am not thinking they are living so close to us. But perhaps they are coming from the power plant. I am not be knowing for sure, but the last wolf here, he felt that way, and went to look for himself. He not come back.

"Now, I am asking you, cowboy. Why you are not becoming the Crinos when you are fighting? You are the were-wolf. Just as I am."
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Unread 6th of October, 2012, 11:57
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.39 per day)
“ Originally Posted by Akuma # Caius sighs. He's been called worse than 'Ivan' before, and this cowboy did help fight off a lot of enemies.

"I am not thinking they are living so close to us. But perhaps they are coming from the power plant. I am not be knowing for sure, but the last wolf here, he felt that way, and went to look for himself. He not come back.

"Now, I am asking you, cowboy. Why you are not becoming the Crinos when you are fighting? You are the were-wolf. Just as I am."
”
QUINCY:
IC:" Ok firstly you crazy Ruskie..I am BRITISH! not a bloody American...and secondly..Im not a wolf.. Im kin...However..I will happily forgive those 2 insults if you would speak more of this Power plant..."

FLYNN:
IC: Gives Quincy a weird look and shake of his head as he berates Caius. Then turns back to Makoda..

Flynn waves his hand to ask her if she would step away from Ivan and Qunicy;s budding...discussion...

assuming she does...


"You are a Tiger then...one of Mitra Deb Ghuta's descendents...He was a great man...And its not that strange...your kind are well known for your Ancestral memory. "

As they move just out of earshot of the still jabbering Quincy...

"So you still have the painting? Then you must still have his sword as well. If you do..I would accompany you to this meeting..if you wish it."
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Unread 8th of October, 2012, 01:52
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.39 per day)
Caius:
“ QUINCY:
IC:" Ok firstly you crazy Ruskie..I am BRITISH! not a bloody American...and secondly..Im not a wolf.. Im kin...However..I will happily forgive those 2 insults if you would speak more of this Power plant..."
”
"So I should be calling you crazy Brit, then. But I am not picky for good fighter. You are that. I am happy telling the power plant. It is being down the river being close to the Toshi city. I am not as sure, but my insides it be telling me that It is home of the Wyrm. They are having high security, but not the normal guards. Like Mafia, but not local mafia. Local Mafia dons, they not a part and angry.

Maybe the plant is prepare for take this town. Maybe they is destroy everything. We should do something. But everyone is just talking."
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Unread 8th of October, 2012, 02:01
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.39 per day)
Madoka:

“ FLYNN:
IC: Gives Quincy a weird look and shake of his head as he berates Caius. Then turns back to Makoda..

Flynn waves his hand to ask her if she would step away from Ivan and Qunicy;s budding...discussion...

assuming she does...

"You are a Tiger then...one of Mitra Deb Ghuta's descendents...He was a great man...And its not that strange...your kind are well known for your Ancestral memory. "

As they move just out of earshot of the still jabbering Quincy...

"So you still have the painting? Then you must still have his sword as well. If you do..I would accompany you to this meeting..if you wish it."
”
Madoka's reaction is one of surprise... not everyday that some stranger just pops up and starts talking ancient family history.

"This is all too fast. Yes, Mitra was one of my ancestors, but that was long ago. The painting is in my uncle's home, here. He kept a special sword with him, but I'm afraid that it has suffered damage in the fighting of last night."

OOC: flashback to Quincy whacking the ground with an ancient katana... This may or may not be the one Flynn is thinking about.

IC: Madoka considers. "I would very much like to have a longer conversation, and to discuss how you know so much of my ancestor's painting. but, I must admit that our family line is not as strong as it once was. I am barely able to change forms, and am closer to a common housecat than any tiger my ancestors once were."

"If you are interested in, or have information upon what attacked the station last night, I would be most happy for your accompanying me to this meeting."
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Unread 9th of October, 2012, 16:33
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.39 per day)
QUINCY:
IC: Slapping IVAN on the back..

"Well Ivan..you've fouund someone that prefers action to words..so what say we collect our little friends over there and go take a peek at this Power plant."

FLYNN:
IC:"I think the blood is stronger in you then you may realize..and I will gladly accompany you to this meeting. For our ....families have been linked for a LONG time. And I owe a debt to yours from generations ago. A debt passd down along with the history of our clans. So lets collect our companions and go to this meeting, shall we?"

Oh Adam...wont this be an interesting surprise....
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Unread 10th of October, 2012, 00:51
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.39 per day)
Caius/Ivan:
“ Slapping IVAN on the back..

"Well Ivan..you've fouund someone that prefers action to words..so what say we collect our little friends over there and go take a peek at this Power plant."
”
Caius grins broadly. He is about to agree, but his eyes flick back to Madoka and Flynn, and he loses some of his enthusiasm. Duty is important. His Pa always drilled that into him. Going off half-cocked is the fool's way.

"After the meet. Maybe we can do this. First there is meet." Is he trying to convince Quincy, or himself.

Madoka:
“ "I think the blood is stronger in you then you may realize..and I will gladly accompany you to this meeting. For our ....families have been linked for a LONG time. And I owe a debt to yours from generations ago. A debt passd down along with the history of our clans. So lets collect our companions and go to this meeting, shall we?" ”
"I am very curious to hear more of this debt that your ancestors passed to you. I will do my best to honor your commitment. I pray that we will have the time to discuss this story at our leisure. For now, we have commitments at the meeting. Having such a strong warrior such as yourself, helps me to feel at ease and more on the level with this new Wolf. I welcome any advice you have concerning this matter."

OOC: Yes, this will be interesting. Also wondering how Flynn will convince Quin to come to the meeting now that he's found his target at last...
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #141  
Unread 10th of October, 2012, 13:55
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.39 per day)
QUINCY:
IC: "Sigh..... now listen furballl..didn't you just say you wanted to take some action? Well you got a partner in that..now we can go listen to these fools flap thier jaws for awhile and agree to noting..OR we can go bang some heads and stake some Vamps...what is it going to be?"

FLYNN:
IC: Overhears Quincy as he and Madoka approach..

"It will be go listen the the ..as you put it..jaw flapping..and before you get all worked up on me..think.."

And then Flynn steps up to Quincy looking him in the eye..

"If just you or even you and Caius here go running over to that Power plant..odds are you will both die without ever coming close to your goal. HOWEVER..if you come to this meeting I promise you that not only will I happily accompany you right after it..but I think we can get few more in on it, and with each additional member of our force..the odds of success increase."

QUINCY: "Yes and so does the odds of our being detected before we get within a bloody mile of the place! No we go now and we have the element of surprise on our side."

FLYNN: Shakiing his head..
"You misunderstand..we NEED them to see us coming when we go after them.. that is the only way to draw them out in the open..."

Putting a hand on QUincy's shoulder..

"Trust me..I have been doing this sort of thing for a LONG time...give us a few hours at most..and with a little luck before daybreak you will be hlding your targets black heart in your hands.."

Quincy: Wit obvious reluctance......

"Ok I'll go to this damnable meeting..but no matter which way it goes..Im going to that power plant and I'm GOING to find the bastard leech and drive a stake through his heart before this day is done....understood?"

Flynn: "Agreed"

then turning to Madoka... in Japanses

"Lead on please...and we shall see what becomes at this meeting. "
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Unread 12th of October, 2012, 02:09
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.39 per day)
Okay, without further ado (because I think everyone's finished their individual parts), let's start the Meeting...

Adam, being the first there and the inheritor of the Caern is the "Host" even though he didn't call for the meeting.

Adam represents Karl as the Werewolf contingent's defacto leader.
The Stork represents the Spirit-Town Folk and the Whale.
Taka-chan represents the awakened in the town
Thomas represents The mages of the town on behalf of Josephine Honh Tran (Dragon-Lady) who is too busy to come.
Madoka represents the Tiger Clan, as the leader of the other were-beings.

Accompanying Madoka is her protector and 'consort,' Caius, the werewolf from Russia, and two 'advisors' Flynn and Quincy.

In the Caern, there is a natural table made from some ancient tree. It is quite thick and seems to have been grown out of the ground. Stools are around the table, though Flynn, Quin, and Caius will likely have to stand behind Madoka as there are not enough stools for everyone.

While Takayuki Arai (Taka-Chan) is the one to call the meeting, he will ask Adam if he wants to say a few words as the host.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Unread 12th of October, 2012, 11:02
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.22 per day)
“ While Takayuki Arai (Taka-Chan) is the one to call the meeting, he will ask Adam if he wants to say a few words as the host. ”
IC: "Thank you all for coming. As I understand it; this meeting was called to try an figure out what exactly happened yesterday and why and to decide what course of action the town will take." After a pause, "Taka-chan, I hand the meeting over to you."

OOC: Adam will pay no attention to Flynn's presence.
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Unread 13th of October, 2012, 11:41
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.39 per day)
FLYNN:
IC:Leaning down to whisper in Madoka's ear..

"He is weak and clueless as to what needs be done..you can control him easily if you make it sound logical..and also act mad at me...it will make him more agreeable with you."


QUINCY:
OOC:
He just stands back..if there is nothing to lean against or sit on the will just stand there glaring at whomever is speaking....unless they say something about attacking the power plant...
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Unread 15th of October, 2012, 11:19
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.39 per day)
“ IC: "Thank you all for coming. As I understand it; this meeting was called to try an figure out what exactly happened yesterday and why and to decide what course of action the town will take." After a pause, "Taka-chan, I hand the meeting over to you." ”
Taka-chan looks around from the Huge Crinos form of Adam, to the burned survivors, Flynn and Quin, and all others. "I think we should start by hearing from those who were there what happened. When was the first time you saw these invaders, and if they said anything."

Madoka nods slightly but says nothing for now.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Unread 15th of October, 2012, 14:05
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.22 per day)
Adam will nod in agreement and also remain silent.

Here is my roll 27

Tom: I was here in town, but I was unable to sense any of them until they arrived. They were well organized, and prepared to deal with all of the town's defenses. The six wolves were being controlled by mosquito spirits, and the blood mage was very powerful. If I hadn't been able to take him down so quickly, the battle would not have ended so well. I was able to take one of them prisoner, as we may be able to learn something about our enemies.

OOC: As a player, I don't know much about the mosquito spirits, but does Tom know things, say about their nest, who the work for, where they can be found, other known allies, etc.
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Unread 16th of October, 2012, 14:22
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.39 per day)
OOC: before Flyyn comments...did he get a good enough look to rcognize them as the ones he and NEvermore saw getting on the train? Otherwise..he just knows heim and Quince walkedi into a massacre in the making
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Unread 17th of October, 2012, 01:37
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.39 per day)
OOC To Adam: results noted. You can get roughly about 50%...

OOC about Tom. When it comes up, information can be supplied.

OOC to Flynn: Yes, he recognized the blood mage, despite his weight gain, and perhaps even some traits (ear-rings, etc.) from the Wolf-pack as well. I was under the feeling that Flynn was able to guess that the group was up to no good when he saw them at the station, and the wizard saw him as well. You and nevermore were leaving and they were going in... So... depending on how Flynn feels about responsibility, it could have been a Peter Parker moment... or not. Of course Quin didn't know anybody till they got to the station...

Anything else?
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Unread 20th of October, 2012, 13:59
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.39 per day)
OOC: Sorry about the wait..had a nice long post and it bloody deleted it sooooooooo this wont be as good as original but...

Ok firstly...how is it a P.P. moment??? Flynn kills ENEMIES not random people on the street, be they no damn good or not. If they are not a threat them why go after them? It has occuered to me that both of you seem to think I am playing Flynn as some kind of psychopath..he's not..he KILLS when he HAS to..which is in battle against those that are trying to kill him or those he cares about/protects.

ok then moving on...

FLYNN:
IC: In Japanese
"We, my companion Nevermore (ok I forgot what his name was in town..please insert it here) and I saw them getting on the train as we were departing it in (again..forgot name of town train dumped us in sorry) . We were taking the Spirit Trixie to find and combat here other half...sadly they decided to meet thier fate without me at thier side, and I was unable to follow them. However os fate would have it..I encountered this man (points to quincy) being attacked by several vampires showing abilities I never saw them display before. We dispatched them but it was harder then it should of been."

He pauses to look around the table..

"Quincy, who is on a quest to destroy the chief vampire, and I drove back here after that battle, only to find a massacre in progress here. We.........intervened. I cannot say much of what happened during the battle as the BSD's clouded the field with a fog of thier creation. But to my knowledge all were either killed or captured. I would suggest finishing the captured one as quickly as possible as we do not know the full extent of its abilities. It may be much more dangerous then we realize."

Once again Flynn pauses to look around the table assessing the response he is getting..

"When we left..we were under the impression the town was well guarded, obviously this was not true. However the question as I see it is now. The attacks have left little question of our enemies intentions...so the question now is.. What do we do about it?"

QUINCY:
OOC: For his part Quinc will stand a at the edge of the group looking pissed and playing with his knives or maybe a stake...
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Unread 21st of October, 2012, 01:34
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.39 per day)
OOC About Flynn. sorry to Offend. Wasn't intending to.

OOC: About the Caern. From when the group first arrived at the caern, long ago with Carl, I believe it was noted that one aspect of this place is that all languages can be understood equally. Flynn could speak Swahili and the others could understand it. Just FYI.

IC: Taka nods and bows from his seat.

"Again, we of the town owe you our thanks for all you have done. We, too thought the town had been safe. We have been mistaken. Master Thomas, will you go next?"
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 04:20.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren