Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Shakespeare's Games > The Danse Macabre

Unread 2nd of September, 2010, 20:46
Shakespeare
Mohrg [GM]

Member: #7929
[OOC] Visitor's Thread

Any visitors to the game are welcome to post here with their opinions, or questions. If anyone wishes to apply to join the game after it begins, please post your intention here, and then send me a Forum Private Message with the following:
  • Full Character Statistics
  • A full character history
  • A paragraph describing what the character looks like
  • A sample post for the character, allowing me chance to see what kind of poster you are, and how you bring your character to life
New characters should be made using the Character Creation rules in the World of Darkness and Vampire: the Requiem rulebooks. Merits can be taken from other sourcebooks, pending my approval, and your ability to justify them. Note that we are making use of a few of the changes found in the Mirrors sourcebook from White Wolf: players have a pool of 12 attribute points to allocate to any of their nine attributes, and 22 skill points to allocate where they wish. The only rule restriction in this is that no attribute or skill can begin higher than 4 dots, and an attribute of 1 needs to be explained in their background.

Any questions, post them here.

Last edited by Shakespeare; 10th of September, 2010 at 20:54.
Unread 6th of September, 2010, 22:46
AoM
Nightwing [GM]

Member: #1407
Hey Shakes, didn't know you were starting a new game up... I wouldn't mind filling the void where Changling used to be... how many do you have for this game and would you be willing to take on one more?
Unread 7th of September, 2010, 02:05
Shakespeare
Mohrg [GM]

Member: #7929
You're welcome to apply AoM. Standard rules apply for my games, and you should check up on the Player DIscussion thread for character creation bits and pieces. In terms of intake, I currently have two players involved: Pantherine and Pulse495, and will accept as many as three more.

Be aware, however, that I will be expecting a lot of back and forth between characters; players (Pantherine and Pulse included) should not expect me to move things on after a single round of posts, but should instead seek out interaction with one another as a means of discovering character and progressing your own tales. I will of course do what is expected of a Storyteller, but this is worth keeping in mind.

Any questions, you know what to do.

Last edited by Shakespeare; 10th of September, 2010 at 20:55.
Unread 7th of September, 2010, 08:20
Pantherine
Ghoul

Member: #8215
I have a question; YAY, VAMPIRE!
Unread 7th of September, 2010, 12:19
AoM
Nightwing [GM]

Member: #1407
Right-o. I will read the player discussion and send you in a character.
Unread 8th of September, 2010, 22:30
Pulse495
Skeleton

Member: #7978
Heh, good enthusiasm Pantherine Shakespeare, I'll have a character (Stats at least) for you by tonight. Got most of the background worked out, just need to finish it off, post-embrace.