Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > David's Games > Kingdom of Danleb

Reply
Thread Tools
  #101  
Unread 27th of April, 2009, 03:06
David
Vampire Spawn [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Member: #3238
Location: Washington
Posts: 469 (0.13 per day)
The creature looks up at Leander, visibly shaking, red glow of its eyes quickly fading away, leaving them as dull black orbs. The thing listens intently, and as Leander finishes, emits a high speed series of sqeeks, hisses, and chirps. Then dropping prone once more, practically throwing its self to the ground.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Unread 27th of April, 2009, 12:56
Vortigern's Avatar
Vortigern
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Member: #7429
Posts: 859 (0.24 per day)
Leander looks over towards N'Dali with a serious and even perhaps concerned expression. "The masters of this thing sent it to spy on the one who dwelled here. To determine where he might go if he left. I think you should tell us more about your friend, and his enemies. If they are capable of sending such a thing as this after him then he, and more significantly to me 'we', are in more danger than I thought. If he still lives."

To the Muglup Leander speaks some more in this other tongue.
__________________
V/R,
Vortigern

"Adventure is something bad, happening to someone else, far far away."
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Unread 28th of April, 2009, 00:07
David
Vampire Spawn [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Member: #3238
Location: Washington
Posts: 469 (0.13 per day)
[N'Dali is still back inside the cavern. Out of sight.]
The creature hisses, chirps once, and then launches its self into the air, flying to a narrow ledge a few dozen yards up the cliff face, where it lands and takes a seat on the stone.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Unread 30th of April, 2009, 08:13
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.84 per day)
"Whoa! It can fly?!" Arkas exclaims somewhat dumbly, jumping back and watching it land high above. After he feels safe that it won't swoop don't on him, he turns to look at Leander. "That's a good idea, we should ask him about that. Want me to go get him while you keep an eye on that thing?"
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Unread 3rd of May, 2009, 01:18
David
Vampire Spawn [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Member: #3238
Location: Washington
Posts: 469 (0.13 per day)
Arkas finds N'Dali exactly where they left him, in the cave. After coming outside and hearing what Leander has to say regarding the creature he thinks for a moment, and then begins, “Well, I really do not know much about him. And, as I told you before, I know nothing about the danger he faces, other than that it is imminent. What I do know is that he has always been a friend to me in my travels. He would provide me with a place to stay, food to eat, and stories to share.”
A look of concentration comes over him for a minute, he looks up at the creature again, thinks for a moment, and then his eyes widen in realization, “Maybe..Hmm..Ah! I always thought that it was just a tall tale the old man liked to repeat, but perhaps there is more to it? Ah, yes, well, lets see...Hm.”
Looking around at all of you, “There was a story he liked to tell me, I forget the details, but he said that he was the guardian of a cursed cavern to the south of here. Something about a great evil from another plane.” Frowning in concentration N'Dali continues, “I think he said that it was sealed, and that was why he lived here now, but if the seal had been broken...he may have gone to check it out.”


“Well then, I suppose we should try to find this Cursed Cavern. What do you all say? Shall you accompany me, or is this the end of our road together? We may well face more creatures like the one up there, and I do not know how many, or what they are capable of.”
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Unread 3rd of May, 2009, 07:36
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.84 per day)
"Um, well this guy seems pretty friendly..." Arkas points out. "I'll come. Nothing has been resolved yet, and nothing has happened. It wouldn't feel right leaving now."
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 05:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren