Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Erendiox's Games > A New Age

Closed Thread
Thread Tools
  #51  
Unread 7th of September, 2011, 08:08
Erendiox's Avatar
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #672
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 837 (0.16 per day)
The man turns to Silver Wind and chuckles. "Hah! It turn tailed and ran once it was found out. Surely our armies are something to be feared, even for the Anathema!" He goes to take another swig and hesitates, mid motion. "Say, you look awful familiar…" He ducks down to get a better look under her hat. "By Dragons, you're the spittin image of Lady Villirith of the Golden Ranch…"

[Silver Wind: Conceal Identity (Wits 2 + Stealth 0) = 2(7,1) 1X vs Difficult <failure>]

Last edited by Erendiox; 7th of September, 2011 at 10:06.
  #52  
Unread 7th of September, 2011, 12:15
red_dr4g0n94's Avatar
red_dr4g0n94
Nightwing [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Member: #431
Location: California, USA
Posts: 1,489 (0.27 per day)
Silver Wind flinched a little at the sound of a name she hadn't heard in months. Her initial reaction is to deny it, but she didn't know if she could pull that off or not. Besides, this wasn't her first trip to the Redoubt and she had sort of been expecting it.

Giving a resigned sigh she lifted her hat off her head and ran her free hand through her hair. "Guess I shouldn' be surprised y'all spotted me out so fast," she said shaking her head. "Irenicus did say I needed ta cut my hair if I was gonna go incognito."

Walking forward she puts her hat on the counter, leans in on one elbow, and looks the grocer in the eye, a hint of mischief glinting in her own. "So," she says, stopping a moment to look around the shop as if worried on who might listen in before leaning in a little further. "Tell me more about this 'supposed' anathema y'all had here."
  #53  
Unread 12th of September, 2011, 04:54
Sparda219's Avatar
Sparda219
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Member: #389
Location: California
Posts: 297 (0.05 per day)
Lady? Like a NOBLE lady? Flicker looked Silver Wind up and down. She didn't look like a Lady. She looked like she was used to actually doing work, so what was that about? Also Ladies didn't talk like that. If she was a noble then Marukan had some really wierd frickin nobles.

Flicker decided to interrupt the conversation to ask. He poked her in the side.

"What did he mean by Lady?"
  #54  
Unread 12th of September, 2011, 12:55
red_dr4g0n94's Avatar
red_dr4g0n94
Nightwing [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Member: #431
Location: California, USA
Posts: 1,489 (0.27 per day)
Silver Wind looked over at Flicker when he poked her in the side, a flash of annoyance going through her mind before she squashed it. It was something she was going to have to explain to him later.

She gave him a small smile at his question, one that could almost be described at sad but wasn't quite there yet. The glint of mischief was still there in her eyes however. "It's a title that was given to me since I'm the owner and proprietor of Golden Plains. I'll tell you more later." With that said she turned back to the grocer, wanting to know more about this supposed "anathema".
  #55  
Unread 13th of September, 2011, 01:39
Erendiox's Avatar
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #672
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 837 (0.16 per day)
The grocer is taken aback by the sudden appearance of this fabled guest in his humble shop, hastily stowing away his flask and attempting to look at least a little more respectable. "The Anathema! Yes! Well, uh, I can only tell what I've heard y'see. I wasn't there to see it, but talk is that there's been a little girl missing ever since that night. Folks think she might'a been snatched up, or worse…"

The man draws back into his chair. "That's all I know I'm afraid. It's been ten days since and we know it ran South. It's an awful bad time to be away from home I'd think..."
  #56  
Unread 14th of September, 2011, 15:20
red_dr4g0n94's Avatar
red_dr4g0n94
Nightwing [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Member: #431
Location: California, USA
Posts: 1,489 (0.27 per day)
Sylvia narrowed her eyebrows slightly, then turned around and leaned back against the counter, looking out the doorway. She seemed to be considering the grocer's words for a moment, then she turned her head back to glance at him, her brow furrowed in thought.

"The Legion sent anyone after it? I mean, land's sake an actual Anathema, not just some god-blooded with more magic than brains. You'd think they woulda sent some serious stuff after it."
  #57  
Unread 15th of September, 2011, 11:51
Erendiox's Avatar
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #672
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 837 (0.16 per day)
"You'd think they would!" He exclaims. "I ain't heard it though. My guess is that they wrote it off. Didn't do no damage to nuthin, or hurt nobody. Plenty of other things to worry about I 'spose."
  #58  
Unread 15th of September, 2011, 12:49
red_dr4g0n94's Avatar
red_dr4g0n94
Nightwing [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Member: #431
Location: California, USA
Posts: 1,489 (0.27 per day)
Shock rippled through Sylvia and her eyes went wide at the grocer's word. Yes with the whole Thorns incident things were becoming more strained but to ignore an Anathema so completely?

Turning back to face the doorway she could only shake her head, disbelief evident in her entire body. "I reckon so," was all she mumbled out. A sort of uncomfortable silence descended as Sylvia lowered her head, her mind thinking all the grocer's words entailed and the hopes and fears that brought with it.

Finally she snapped her head up as if she'd just woken up from a terrible dream, and she whirled about on the grocer. Her eyes had gone wild, almost mad, with determination as she tried to reign in her emotions. "Who I gotta talk to to find out more 'bout this 'Anathema'? Cuz I swear with Hiparkes as my steed if what you say is true and the Legion ain't doin' nuthin there's gonna be a helluva lot more things for them to worry about."

[OOC: Making a social "attack" to convince him to reveal information.]
[Charisma + Presence: 9 + 2 stunt dice (10,7,7,5,5,4,4,4,3,3,3) = 4 sux]
  #59  
Unread 16th of September, 2011, 06:30
Erendiox's Avatar
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #672
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 837 (0.16 per day)
The grocer seems nearly fearful for his life at this very clear display of irrational woman disorder.

"Whoa! Geez lady! No need to get frisky wit me! Taimyo Sudas calls the shots around here as far as the troops is concerned. You'd have to take it up with him..."

He grins a little, as if to say 'good luck with that'.

[Silver Wind: Presence Attack: 4X vs MDV2 <competent>]
[Silver Wind +2 Awesomes]
[OOC: In retrospect, this should have probably been investigation, but what the hey.]


Last edited by Erendiox; 16th of September, 2011 at 09:46.
  #60  
Unread 18th of September, 2011, 09:21
Sparda219's Avatar
Sparda219
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Member: #389
Location: California
Posts: 297 (0.05 per day)
Flicker just kind of... blinked as all of a sudden that nice white-haired lady who might have been a Lady firmly smashed any Ladyness she had by going bugnuts on the guy behind the counter. Wow... She was BADASS. She wasn't even doing much more than talking but suddenly Flicker got the feeling she was like 10 feet tall and could smoosh the guy with her palm with no problem! It was awesome!

This Anathema guy was kind of screwed, right? Flicker's grinning wide, hoping to see some REAL fireworks!
  #61  
Unread 20th of September, 2011, 11:44
red_dr4g0n94's Avatar
red_dr4g0n94
Nightwing [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Member: #431
Location: California, USA
Posts: 1,489 (0.27 per day)
Sylvia blinked a couple of times then held a hand over her face when she felt her teeth clench. Taking a couple of breaths to calm herself unsuccessfully she lowered her hand and looked the grocer in the eye again. "Sorry, sorry. Yer right, ain't yer fault." Sweeping her hat off the counter she placed it on her head and then straightened it, her eyes showing how little she had calmed down. "Thanks fer the info. I reckon we're not leaving as soon as I thought so I'll be back later to gather up the supplies we'll need'."

With that she turned around and walked out the doorway toward where she had tied up Kheervis. The Finest watched her as she moved towards him, his body language revealing to her his nervousness at seeing his rider so riled up. She stopped a few steps away, her back to the other two Exalted. Her fists clenched and unclenched themselves several times, the muscles in her arm going taught and then relaxing as she mulled things over.

Finally she turned and looked at her traveling companions, her expression serious. "Okay," she said, her voice a bit more under control as she glanced around at the other people milling around the street. "Alright, so here's the plan. You two ask yer questions now, because after I'm done answering 'em I got some jobs I want to pay each of you to do."
  #62  
Unread 20th of September, 2011, 23:38
Erendiox's Avatar
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #672
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 837 (0.16 per day)
Indigo has been silent throughout the exchange, but she's never been very good at hiding how she feels. She looks pretty pissed.

"Do I even need to say it? Why should I take another STEP with you, after you've lied to me all this time?"

Her voice almost breaks. She's as upset as she is angry.
__________________
I am what the Dragonblooded call Anathema. I of the same as the Founder. I am Exalted, a progeny of the Sun.
- Tenka Ryoshen
  #63  
Unread 21st of September, 2011, 14:43
red_dr4g0n94's Avatar
red_dr4g0n94
Nightwing [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Member: #431
Location: California, USA
Posts: 1,489 (0.27 per day)
Sylvia wasn't surprised when Indigo was the first to speak, nor was her anger unexpected. She'd even had a retort set up about how little she new of the Dragon-blood's own past. But to be confronted with it, to hear the pain in her voice that she had caused...

She pulled of her hat and just sort of stared at it, unwilling to look in the other woman's eyes. "I dunno," she finally whispered. "By all rights ya shouldn't. If I where in your place I know I'd bee looking at hitting the road by myself again." She glanced up at Indigo for a second and then turned to stare at the wall of the grocer.

"Ya gotta understand, it wasn't fer ya'll specifically. Either of ya. I left 'cuz I wanted to protect the people who were countin' on me. I knew I couldn't just go about using that name, 'cuz if the--," she glanced again at the people around and then went back to staring at the wall. "If I got found out I didn't want it getting back to home. Bein' an attendant, a courier? I figured if they did find out where I was from they wouldn't wait there for me or hurt anyone trying to find out where I might be."

Taking a deep breath and closing her eyes Sylvia held it for a few seconds and then released it. Placing her hat back on her head she finally locked eyes with Indigo, her rage slightly dissipated but the fire in them still there. She stood a little taller, breathed a little smoother, and bit by bit and moment by moment returned back to the woman who had been traveling the roads on horseback for a great many months.

"My reasons for doing so," Silver Wind said, "were good and sound. I will not apologize for them. I regret that you feel betrayed by them, but I will make my position clear. My first responsibility was and is to protect my family and ensure the livelihood and safety of those people who have trusted me with their lives. If that means that I have to lie to protect them I will. I take no pleasure in it except in knowing, or at least hoping, they are safe due to that."

Crossing her arms and leaning back on one foot, Silver Wind stared into Indigo's eyes. She wondered what the response would be and what terrible things she might have to do to hold herself to that responsibility.
  #64  
Unread 22nd of September, 2011, 09:42
Erendiox's Avatar
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #672
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 837 (0.16 per day)
Indigo lets Silver Wind finish, and stares back. How could she stay angry at her, with an explanation like that? Still, even the thought of being played or manipulated in any way boiled her blood to the extreme, and this wreaked of it.

"Your home must be something…"

Indigo begins to step forward. "… and if you want me to see it, and see our agreement through, then you're going to have to do something for me - right now."

She stops inches from the chosen. Here eyes now almost have a glint of smugness in them. "I need you to swear that you'll tell the entire truth to me, from this point forward… and not just a regular swear…"
  #65  
Unread 22nd of September, 2011, 10:23
red_dr4g0n94's Avatar
red_dr4g0n94
Nightwing [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Member: #431
Location: California, USA
Posts: 1,489 (0.27 per day)
"No," Silver Wind said, shaking her head a little and keeping her eyes on Indigo. "This is neither the place or the time for me to swear an oath. These people are already spooked enough, and doing so is not a subtle act. I won't endanger them, us, or my people over this."

Arms still folded, Silver Wind brought down all the command that nearly 12 years of leadership gave a person as she continued speaking. "You will simply have to take my word as a Rancher and a Marukan that once we leave here I will tell both of you the truth concerning who I am and where I am from. Not before. There are too many people here who know me and I will not risk revealing the truth to them yet and putting my people in danger."

[OOC: Making a social attack if necessary.]
  #66  
Unread 24th of September, 2011, 00:30
Erendiox's Avatar
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #672
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 837 (0.16 per day)
Indigo's expression turns even more furious. Silver Wind was in the right, but at the same time she's being sure to maintain her ability to tell all the lies or half-truths she likes.

The Dragonblooded leans in, inches from Silver Wind's face. She opens her mouth to protest further, then decides against it and turns away, walking back toward the horses.
  #67  
Unread 24th of September, 2011, 01:57
red_dr4g0n94's Avatar
red_dr4g0n94
Nightwing [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Member: #431
Location: California, USA
Posts: 1,489 (0.27 per day)
Silver Wind looked after Indigo, conflicting emotions rising from the other woman's actions. Finally she called out, "If you want room and board go to the Silver Star inn we passed when we got here. I'll make sure they have a room for you." She hesitated for an instant, but decided to press forward, though her voice lowered somewhat. "And if you still wish to go with me then meet me here at daybreak in 4 days time."

Then Silver Wind turned towards Flicker who, blessedly, had been silent during that long awaited argument. "And you, Flicker? Do you have any questions for me?"
  #68  
Unread 24th of September, 2011, 09:42
Sparda219's Avatar
Sparda219
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Member: #389
Location: California
Posts: 297 (0.05 per day)
Flicker kind of flapped his mouth open and closed for a bit, rather shocked at the social FORCE that Silver Wind put out there against a dragon blooded. As far as Flicker knew, Dragon-blooded were kind of the top hounds, who else could talk down to them like that? Apparently SILVER WIND could! And she did it well! He grinned as she turned to him with questions and didn't see a "Lady." He saw a strong, self-made woman that made him feel all tingly inside for putting an entitled bitch like Indigo or whatever her name was in her place.

"Yeah, can you teach me how to talk down to the Dragons like that? Because that was cool. Ummm... Other than that I dunno, I mean the questions I've got I don't think you can answer. Do you know someone who can help us figure out what I am?"
  #69  
Unread 25th of September, 2011, 04:45
red_dr4g0n94's Avatar
red_dr4g0n94
Nightwing [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Member: #431
Location: California, USA
Posts: 1,489 (0.27 per day)
Sylvia closed her eyes and sighed at Flicker's response, resisting the urge to simply hop onto Kheervis and ride away from this immanent conversation. Looking into his dark eyes she stepped forward and reached out, placing her hands on his shoulders.

"Flicker. Do you know why I just did that to Indigo?" She shook her head slowly, not waiting for his answer. "It wasn't because we were arguing. Or because I enjoy 'talking down' to the dragon-blooded as you put it. It was because of those reasons I already gave. For my people."

Sylvia glanced over at Indigo, now a small distance away and then looked back at the young man. "And it hurt to do that. I can't say what happened in your life to make you dislike the Dragon-blooded so, but I don't share that opinion. I like to think of Indigo as a friend, and I just hurt her terribly by admitting that for the past few months I have been lying to her face."

She released his shoulders and then took a few steps back, giving him some space and turning to look out at the Redoubt and all the people in it. Mortal, Chosen, and everything in between.

"The Dragon-blooded are human, Flicker, just like you or me. And even if chosen by the Dragons, or anything else really, their minds and hearts are as strong and as fragile as any other humans. There are evil Dragon-Blooded for certain, but there are good ones too."

From the way Sylvia kept glancing back and Indigo it was clear which category the Solar thought the sorceress fit into. After a moment she turned back to look at him, once again folding her arms across her chest. "So no, I will not teach you to 'talk down' to the Dragons. Not unless your reasons for doing so are more than simply to assuage whatever anger you have against them. I have done enough damage today. So if there's nothing else, and you're still interested, I'll give you the details of the job I want you to do and maybe I can start fixing things instead."

Last edited by red_dr4g0n94; 25th of September, 2011 at 09:36.
  #70  
Unread 25th of September, 2011, 10:36
Sparda219's Avatar
Sparda219
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Member: #389
Location: California
Posts: 297 (0.05 per day)
Flicker blinked those big oil-slick eyes of his as Sylvia gave him the business, looking up into her face and finding he couldn't even pretend to be that interested in what she was saying. Just another lecture. Ho-hum. He was hoping for something more... useful than that. Flicker's life growing up had been uncompromising and cruel, he knew that that a lot of what Sylvia was saying was just not true. She was just treating him like a kid and thinking that she had to make things shiny and gentle for him since he was so young. He'd had that viewpoint beaten and fucked out of him fairly early on.

He rolled his eyes when Sylvia turned her back but when she turned back to him made sure was face was schooled, looking thoughtful. To be truthful he WANTED to be able to think the way that she did, it was just hard for him.

"Okay. That's not how I've ever seen the Dragon-blooded, but okay. And I probably have a bad view on that one because she was ready to be judge, jury and executioner on me there for a while. I still think she wants to kill me."

He huffed and crossed his arms, obviously not wanting to go into things more than that.

"Look, just tell me about this job, okay? I don't care about helping any Dragonblooded but I wouldn't mind helping you. So just lay it on me."
  #71  
Unread 25th of September, 2011, 17:07
red_dr4g0n94's Avatar
red_dr4g0n94
Nightwing [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Member: #431
Location: California, USA
Posts: 1,489 (0.27 per day)
Silver Wind smiled at Flicker, a smile that could almost be called a smirk if there was any evidence of Silver Wind having a vindictive streak. Her own child may not be that old, but she definitely recognized the attitude and decided against pressing it.

"Well thank you for being willing to help me. So," she said wrapping an arm around Flicker's shoulders and pointing him towards the road. "I want to figure out what this whole 'Anathema' thing is about. We're going to spend today, tomorrow, and the day after that figuring out as much as we can."

"I," she said thumbing herself with her free hand, "Will be bashing my head against the officials in the Seventh Legion here, seeing if anyone who actually knows anything can tell me something. I'd like you," she says taking her free hand and poking him in the chest, "To go out among the civilians here and figure out what they know. We'll meet at the Silver Star inn after sundown to compare notes and get some sleep. 4 days from now we're leaving so let's try and figure out as much as we can. Payment will be 2 whole dinars once we leave here."

Releasing the boy she gave that grin again and started walking towards Kheervis, but stopped after a few steps and twirled around. "Oh, and let's not mention me by name if you can help it, hmm? We're trying to keep a low profile but if one of us is found out I'd rather not have it come back to Golden Plains just yet."
  #72  
Unread 27th of September, 2011, 09:27
Sparda219's Avatar
Sparda219
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Member: #389
Location: California
Posts: 297 (0.05 per day)
There was something condescending about that smile but Flicker just pouted at it, arms crossed over his chest as Silver Wind poked the solid surface. He tilted his head at the road and looked around. He WAS good at gathering information, that was for sure... Wait...

"T-TWO DINARS?"

His mouth hung open. He didn't think he'd even SEEN that much money before! It might not have been much to some but for Flicker that was a TON. He saluted her.

"Hah, yes ma'am! I'll get right to work on that anathema thing. And no mentioning you, right." He nodded and turned from Sylvia, making his way into the town.
  #73  
Unread 6th of October, 2011, 04:33
Erendiox's Avatar
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #672
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 837 (0.16 per day)
Flicker always had a natural way with words. When he wanted something, he knew just what he needed to say to get it. With a particular mission in mind and money at its back, the only thing that stood out as challenging was where exactly to find what he needed. The Redoubt was a big place. The constant military presence also held its own difficulties. He needed to pry what he needed out of people without attracting too much attention…

The first two days he spent eavesdropping and lying his way through conversations, pretending to be this, that, and the other, in order to better position himself to be trusted. By the second day, this led him to the name of a family that was supposedly involved with the incident in some way. Flicker spent that night talking with Silver Wind, who sheepishly admitted that, in pushing for a timely audience with Taimyo Sudas, she had managed to lose her temper in front of one of the government officials she was trying to persuade. This official, she found out later, was Sudas' cousin, and was insulted thoroughly.

On the third and fourth days, Flicker tracked down the young, 16 year old fledging son of this particular family. It didn't matter that Flicker was younger. Even as a mortal, he would have been able to accomplish this. His serpent tongue, and the right amount of coercion, forced the answers he needed from the terrified boy's lips.


9th of Descending Fire, Realm Year 768 - Night


Flicker and Silver Wind sat again at the inn together. The chosen of the sun had not quite garnished the audience she so desired, though she felt if they had more time, she might be able to push her most recent lead far enough to grant it to her.

Flicker:
[Day 1: (Manipulation 3 + Investigation 1) = 4(7,7,4,1) 2X vs Challenging <failure> (0/3 Successes)]
[Day 2: (Manipulation 3 + Investigation 1) = 4(10,8,4,1) 3X vs Challenging <competent> (1/3 Successes))
[Day 3: (Manipulation 3 + Investigation 1) = 4(6,5,3,2) nil vs Challenging <failure> (1/3 Successes))
[Day 4: (Manipulation 3 + Investigation 1) = 4(10,8,7,6) 4X vs Challenging <superior> (3/3 Successes))

Silver Wind:
[Day 1: (Charisma 5 + Bureaucracy 2) = 7(6,6,6,4,2,2,1) <botch> (0/3 Successes)]
[Botch Effects: +1 Difficulty on subsequent rolls]
[Day 2: (Charisma 5 + Bureaucracy 2) = 7(10,7,6,6,3,1,1) 3X vs Nearly Impossible <failure> (0/3 Successes)]
[Day 3: (Charisma 5 + Bureaucracy 2) = 7(10,10,9,8,6,5,1) 6X vs Nearly Impossible <superior> (2/3 Successes)]
[Day 4: (Charisma 5 + Bureaucracy 2) = 7(10,6,5,3,2,1,1) 2X vs Nearly Impossible <failure> (2/3 Successes)]
  #74  
Unread 7th of October, 2011, 09:53
Sparda219's Avatar
Sparda219
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Member: #389
Location: California
Posts: 297 (0.05 per day)
SMUG. That was how Flicker was looking. Smug. Silver Wind had nothing and he was sitting there laying back in his chair at the inn with a smarmy grin on his face, relaxing and feeling accomplished. He'd EARNED his two dinars! That's how a real person did things. He sipped his drink and put it down.

"SO! I learned something good. I earned my money for ya~ Listen here... There's this kid, right? Well he knows the family that was 'attacked' by the anathema. Turns out they weren't really attacked, just one of their daughters was the one who turned out to be anathema! The guy I talked to, well his older sister Selen left to go find the anathema girl after she ran away. He said she burst into heatless fire and then ran off. They went south I guess and this 'Selen' and her brother haven't told anyone else about this connection. I bet if we get on their trail we can catch them without anyone being the wiser."

He nodded and crossed his arms.

"Soooooo... do I get my dinars now?"
  #75  
Unread 7th of October, 2011, 11:22
red_dr4g0n94's Avatar
red_dr4g0n94
Nightwing [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Member: #431
Location: California, USA
Posts: 1,489 (0.27 per day)
Sylvia blew air through her lips as she poured some more beer from the container she was sharing with Flicker. She'd had worse days certainly but this was definitely ranking very low on her list. She respected Lookshyans for certain, but the paper pushers here didn't seem to grasp how concerned she was over this whole thing.

It didn't help that Flicker had had such success. Yes she was paying him and yes she was glad to have some information certainly, but the boy was borderline insufferable over the thing. Still, she tried to take it in good grace. As the boy spoke on what he had found she payed attention.

"So this Selene is out looking for her now," Sylvia asked, leaning back and tapping her chin. "Do we have any idea on who this girl was?"

Last edited by red_dr4g0n94; 8th of October, 2011 at 19:05.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 04:22.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren