Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Chris Chandler's Games > The Production

Reply
Thread Tools
  #251  
Unread 17th of November, 2007, 08:55
LightBringer's Avatar
LightBringer
Lord Ruthven [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2777
Posts: 3,654 (0.89 per day)
I said you were stuck with him, not me.
__________________
I am, therefore, I shall be.
Reply With Quote
  #252  
Unread 17th of November, 2007, 08:58
LightBringer's Avatar
LightBringer
Lord Ruthven [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2777
Posts: 3,654 (0.89 per day)
Reese, "No, there are others, we're just the best." She gives you a wink. "Maybe if you stay in this area you'll be able to revive it. It'll be a shame if it were to fade away."
__________________
I am, therefore, I shall be.
Reply With Quote
  #253  
Unread 17th of November, 2007, 09:03
Outlawjc's Avatar
Outlawjc
Mohrg

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2785
Posts: 980 (0.24 per day)
"What do you mean I might be able to revive it? It's possible to fix this place even though i don't know what it orginally looked like to begin with."

I concentrate on Cassandra's words trying to think of what she is meaning. My face has an expression of confusion mixed with deep thinking.
__________________
The day is mine...and dusk...dinner too... and the night...but you can have the dawn...BUT, the day is mine!
Reply With Quote
  #254  
Unread 17th of November, 2007, 09:23
LightBringer's Avatar
LightBringer
Lord Ruthven [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2777
Posts: 3,654 (0.89 per day)
She chuckles a little, "Like I said before, it's dying. If you concentrate you can see what's happening. This is what it looked like before. Hundreds of years ago. Focus and you will see what it going to replace it."
__________________
I am, therefore, I shall be.
Reply With Quote
  #255  
Unread 17th of November, 2007, 09:27
Outlawjc's Avatar
Outlawjc
Mohrg

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2785
Posts: 980 (0.24 per day)
I nod then sit down

I try and focus/ meditate on the area. Trying to grasp what Cassandra is telling me.
__________________
The day is mine...and dusk...dinner too... and the night...but you can have the dawn...BUT, the day is mine!
Reply With Quote
  #256  
Unread 17th of November, 2007, 09:53
LightBringer's Avatar
LightBringer
Lord Ruthven [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2777
Posts: 3,654 (0.89 per day)
As you sit and focus on the area, the animals and trees begin to fade completely. They are overlayed with buildings, and streets. It doesn't quite look like your building and streets, until you focus a little harder. There is no trace left of what was, only what it has become. Once you let that image fade, you once again see the transparent animals running and playing.

(Gotta go. I'll check in later if I get the chance. )
__________________
I am, therefore, I shall be.
Reply With Quote
  #257  
Unread 17th of November, 2007, 16:11
Chris Chandler's Avatar
Chris Chandler
Kobold Demi-Lich [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1475
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 6,856 (1.46 per day)
Dex Check -

12 /18
__________________
Our son won't stop doing math, honey!

Not in my house mister!!! You can differentiate all you want with your little hoodlum friends, but in here it's wild guesses and rounding errors!
Reply With Quote
  #258  
Unread 27th of November, 2007, 08:59
LightBringer's Avatar
LightBringer
Lord Ruthven [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2777
Posts: 3,654 (0.89 per day)
Tonight will be the first post. Keep your eyes open.
__________________
I am, therefore, I shall be.
Reply With Quote
  #259  
Unread 27th of November, 2007, 09:40
Vonapier
Spectre

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2784
Location: wouldnt you like to know
Posts: 731 (0.18 per day)
PEELED!!! So freakin peeled.
Reply With Quote
  #260  
Unread 27th of November, 2007, 14:45
LightBringer's Avatar
LightBringer
Lord Ruthven [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2777
Posts: 3,654 (0.89 per day)
Lol.

Okay. The group has gathered again at the bar. As you enjoy a hearty lunch you are approached by a young looking man. He immediately addresses the group. "I am Lerklio, servant of Nunc Phelar. Your reputation has reached my master, and he requires your aid in a quest. He wishes your company to provided guard while he searches for some rare plants he desires. If accepted, and completed your reward would be considerable. The details will be provided by my master himself if you agree and meet him at the port of Ilmar." He stands waiting.
__________________
I am, therefore, I shall be.
Reply With Quote
  #261  
Unread 27th of November, 2007, 16:14
Chris Chandler's Avatar
Chris Chandler
Kobold Demi-Lich [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1475
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 6,856 (1.46 per day)
Lin -

I smirk

A... quest? like someone coming and saying 'prithee, fetch ye the glarb"? I don't know what to think now.

When do you need to know? As you can see, we're eating.
__________________
Our son won't stop doing math, honey!

Not in my house mister!!! You can differentiate all you want with your little hoodlum friends, but in here it's wild guesses and rounding errors!
Reply With Quote
  #262  
Unread 28th of November, 2007, 02:08
LightBringer's Avatar
LightBringer
Lord Ruthven [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2777
Posts: 3,654 (0.89 per day)
"If you are not in Ilmar in three days time Lord Phelar will take that as a refusal." He bows quickly, turns, and begins to leave.
__________________
I am, therefore, I shall be.
Reply With Quote
  #263  
Unread 28th of November, 2007, 02:33
Vonapier
Spectre

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2784
Location: wouldnt you like to know
Posts: 731 (0.18 per day)
"Ah, the spot light, isn't it grand? I'd like to check this one out. He DID say considerable amount. I say its worth the look."
Reply With Quote
  #264  
Unread 28th of November, 2007, 02:46
LadyGlutter's Avatar
LadyGlutter
Grey Lady [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2781
Location: entropy chamber
Posts: 4,344 (1.06 per day)
"May as well see the sights and figure out the lay of the land. I have no objections anyhow. So where's Ilmar?"
Reply With Quote
  #265  
Unread 28th of November, 2007, 07:32
Vash The Stampide's Avatar
Vash The Stampide
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2786
Posts: 1,229 (0.30 per day)
Vash-
"Hmm, adventures are always fun. So I wouldnt mind the sights either, and maybe this help jog up the old momerys. But first, yes where is this Ilmar?"
__________________
Alone the two sides fight, but united they conquer
Reply With Quote
  #266  
Unread 28th of November, 2007, 08:19
LightBringer's Avatar
LightBringer
Lord Ruthven [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2777
Posts: 3,654 (0.89 per day)
As you debate the location of Ilmar, a mental picture forms in your heads. Ilmar is a sea port to the north in the country of Ilmiora.
__________________
I am, therefore, I shall be.
Reply With Quote
  #267  
Unread 28th of November, 2007, 12:52
Chris Chandler's Avatar
Chris Chandler
Kobold Demi-Lich [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1475
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 6,856 (1.46 per day)
Lin -

Ilmar is a sea port to the north in the country of Ilmiora. Obviously.

I finish eating.
__________________
Our son won't stop doing math, honey!

Not in my house mister!!! You can differentiate all you want with your little hoodlum friends, but in here it's wild guesses and rounding errors!
Reply With Quote
  #268  
Unread 28th of November, 2007, 14:11
Vonapier
Spectre

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2784
Location: wouldnt you like to know
Posts: 731 (0.18 per day)
"Hah, you guys talk as if you forgot where you came from! Such rubbish. You guys need to get out more."

I finish eating and begin to leave.

"Seeing as where drinking and eating together, i guess we can see what this fellow has to offer together. Are you all in?"
Reply With Quote
  #269  
Unread 29th of November, 2007, 02:06
LadyGlutter's Avatar
LadyGlutter
Grey Lady [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2781
Location: entropy chamber
Posts: 4,344 (1.06 per day)
"So, you gonna pay for that, Fancy Pants? And I already said I'm in."

I settle up, leaving a generous tip for the service, before I follow Von.
Reply With Quote
  #270  
Unread 29th of November, 2007, 04:27
LightBringer's Avatar
LightBringer
Lord Ruthven [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2777
Posts: 3,654 (0.89 per day)
(I'm still missing some one. Don't make me play you.)

Lerklio has left the building by this time.
__________________
I am, therefore, I shall be.
Reply With Quote
  #271  
Unread 29th of November, 2007, 05:14
Outlawjc's Avatar
Outlawjc
Mohrg

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2785
Posts: 980 (0.24 per day)
"Yea sure why not what else are we going to do? I'm in."

I pay for my meal and wait to leave with the others.
__________________
The day is mine...and dusk...dinner too... and the night...but you can have the dawn...BUT, the day is mine!
Reply With Quote
  #272  
Unread 29th of November, 2007, 06:04
Vonapier
Spectre

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2784
Location: wouldnt you like to know
Posts: 731 (0.18 per day)
I juke for the door then laugh.

"Of course my dear. I'm not some hoodlum thief."

I pay my tab and make my way to my vessel.
Reply With Quote
  #273  
Unread 29th of November, 2007, 07:51
LightBringer's Avatar
LightBringer
Lord Ruthven [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2777
Posts: 3,654 (0.89 per day)
Everyone quickly gathers their belongings, and then meet back downstairs. Von retraces his steps from the day before leading the group to a good sized shipping vessel.

(Group)
As you approach, your mind seems to whirl almost making you dizzy. Suddenly pictures of yourself standing on the bow, the stern, sleeping in a rack, walking the deck, and others fill your mind. The vessel seems familiar as you walk up the plank. It's as if you have done this numerous times, and why not, after all this is how you make a living.

As Von steps onto the deck, several men scamper about as one man approachs. With a quick salute, "Aye Captain, are we ready to make way?"
__________________
I am, therefore, I shall be.
Reply With Quote
  #274  
Unread 29th of November, 2007, 11:15
Vonapier
Spectre

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2784
Location: wouldnt you like to know
Posts: 731 (0.18 per day)
I take a deep breath of the salty sweet air.

"Aye! We are. To Ilmar Gentlemen."

I stick my hand out for the lady.

"Miss...."

once everyone is aboard i bark my orders and we set sail.
Reply With Quote
  #275  
Unread 29th of November, 2007, 18:53
Outlawjc's Avatar
Outlawjc
Mohrg

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2785
Posts: 980 (0.24 per day)
Once we set sail,I go to the font of the ship at put both hands on the railing and look out to the horizen. Taking a deep breath I turn back around and await my orders. If none are given I sit against the main mast and sharpen my weapon.
__________________
The day is mine...and dusk...dinner too... and the night...but you can have the dawn...BUT, the day is mine!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 15:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren