Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Erendiox's Games > Masters of Day and Night

Unread 2nd of May, 2008, 03:40
Xaden
Spawn of Kyuss

Member: #1668
I just wanted to let you guys know that my posting may become slightly more scarce. My GF and I are buying a house, and we were about to close on one, but the sellers suddenly dissappeared. Weird I know, so now we have to go back out on the search to find a new house to buy, so there will be much house-hunting once I get off of work normally. I will do my best to keep up and keep posting, but I just thought I'd give you a little "heads-up" in case I don't get to post as much as I'd like to. Sorry in advance.
Unread 2nd of May, 2008, 04:03
Lyn Nalyr
Ghoul

Member: #665
Good luck on finding a house Xaden. I hope you find a good one.

Unread 2nd of May, 2008, 08:08
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

Member: #672
Thanks for the heads up Xaden, and good luck with the house hunt.
Unread 4th of May, 2008, 13:50
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

Anyone want to help me pick an appropriate stunt bonus for Silver Wind's latest attack? Tell me what you think it should get
Unread 14th of May, 2008, 05:17
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

I'm debating whether or not I should be giving the full seven days for stunting defense... *cough*Red*cough*
Unread 17th of May, 2008, 03:52
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

Hey guys, just wanted to give you a heads up. My computer is broken. This time I think it's broke for good. Because of that, i'm going to have trouble posting for a little while, at least until next week when I go home and can use my family's computer. It's also finals weekend, so I need to be studying too X.x.

On another note, me and Eternal are heading to the Adirondacks starting next weekend. We'll be gone for a week so i'll make sure all threads that need my attention are posted in before I leave so that things can move in my absense.

As usual, I'll do my best to keep things moving.
Unread 18th of May, 2008, 21:10
Sparda219
Ghoul

Member: #389
Ouch. >.< Hope getting a new PC doesn't scoop your wallet out!

Also a heads up from me, I will be gone next month from the 14th to the 21st. Just FYI.
Unread 21st of May, 2008, 16:12
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

Ok, I'm back in business for the time being . Sorry for the hold up all.

As a side note for the Tricks and Trickster's thread, Tiden, Gorthas, you two are free to make Join Debate rolls and jump in if you so wish. Of course, do so at your own risk. You're free to do anything else as well. You both can hear and see what's going on.
Unread 24th of May, 2008, 11:16
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

hey guys,

As I mentioned before, me and eternal are up in the adirondacks and I cant post until I get back home next weekend. I'm at a hotel for the time being with nothing but an iPod. Pretty soon I'll be competely out of contact. I meant to update all the threads, but I didn't get to everything. Sorry for that. I hope you'll all be here when I get back.
Unread 4th of June, 2008, 06:58
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

Red, Lyn, you have 3 days to stunt your defense. I won't be giving out strikes if you don't but I will be moving the combat forward without you. Things gotta move.

Edit: Just in case anyone doesn't remember, stunting defense adds automatically to your DV, +1,+2, and +3DV respectively for level 1, 2, and 3 stunts. You can opt to have the dice rolled, in which case it would be 2, 4, and 6 dice respectively. Just let me know.

Last edited by Erendiox; 4th of June, 2008 at 07:03.
Unread 7th of June, 2008, 14:03
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

Nice to see you back Red. Sorry I missed your call. I hope your flight went well and everything.
Unread 8th of June, 2008, 06:54
red_dr4g0n94
Nightwing [GM]

Member: #431
It was a little crazy going through the airport, but I got home alright. Good to be back home.

Winner of the 2011 Coolest Avatar Award
Unread 11th of June, 2008, 06:25
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

Gah, Interrogating is investigation, not presence Sparda.

Don't worry, i'll fix it and re-roll.
Unread 15th of June, 2008, 00:44
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

Being prone is a -1 external penalty, not internal. It raises the difficulty by 1. I'll fix that.
Unread 15th of June, 2008, 15:48
red_dr4g0n94
Nightwing [GM]

Member: #431
Oh, my mistake.

Well, since we're on the discussion of mistakes, I notice one you have been making Erendiox. You keep having my DV as 4, but that's my dodge and melee DV score, not my Martial Arts DV score. My MA DV is 3 with a "kick" and 5 with a "punch".

Just so you know.

Winner of the 2011 Coolest Avatar Award
Unread 27th of June, 2008, 22:50
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

sorry about that mistake red :p

Just to let you guys know, my stay in Israel has been extended a bit. I'm home on this upcoming Monday. Things will get the jump restart around then.
Unread 29th of June, 2008, 13:15
Xaden
Spawn of Kyuss

Member: #1668
Hey everyone, just letting you guys know that I am now a home-owner. A great place too. Also, I once again have my computer up and running along with internet (no one of which I had for about the past 2 weeks due to crappy circumstances in moving), though it doesn't seem like I was missed overly much (Gorthas is just watching the interaction Stran is having with the stranger anyway, and isn't even sure he should interfere, unless things take a bad turn).

So I'm back now and should be posting again regularly (once Gorthas again decides to do something). Yeah.
Unread 4th of July, 2008, 01:22
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

I'm really sorry guys. I've been back in Brooklyn for a few days now but of the two of my friends' computers that I usually use, one friend is away and the other had his laptop screen cracked down the middle which is currently in the process of being repaired. In short, I have no computer access until either I go to my parents place on Saturday or one of those two computers become accessable to me again. Not having my own computer is starting to become a problem.
Unread 7th of July, 2008, 01:15
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

Sorry Sparda, but seeking information is by its very nature an investigation attack no matter how you spin it. Please try to follow the rules.
Unread 20th of July, 2008, 00:26
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

Xaden, Lyn, where are you guys? It's going on 2 weeks since you both were up.
Unread 21st of July, 2008, 10:01
Sparda219
Ghoul

Member: #389
:/ I hope they're all right.
Unread 21st of July, 2008, 10:06
fhgwdads05
Vampire Spawn [GM]

Member: #2775
Me too.. :/

Red had an thought that Lyn might be on vacation, but besides that nothing. We're in the dark. >_<
erendiox (12:14:36 AM): utter chaos is what feeds my insatiable hunger
Unread 28th of July, 2008, 01:25
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

Hey everyone. I have an update. Thanks to Red who made the effort to get in touch with Lyn directly, we've discovered that she needs to take an extended leave of absense. I'll be taking control of Shaedra for the time being and I'll figure out a long term solution later. No word yet on Xaden's whereabouts.
Unread 9th of August, 2008, 22:15
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

I just woke up and looked at Red's post and my first impulse was that I wanted to give it a level 3 stunt. Maybe I'm still half asleep. It doesn't even need it, but the description is so f***ing cool, I feel like it deserves it. Even if you guys don't agree, I think everyone should read this and tell me what you think.

>>>>>>>>>

Kheervis!

There was no time for thinking now. Kheervis, the finest she'd raised from birth, who had gone from nearly one end of Creation to another with her, was in mortal danger.

She was there in an instant. Quite simply, one second she was near Shaedra as she unleashed her fury on the few remaining abominations, and in the next instant she was beside the creature. The grass rustled and the leaves on the ground blew away behind her, still catching up to the Eclipse's passage.

Her own anima seemed to be too slow, the horses charging towards the silver-maned woman who directed them. They caught up to her in the next instant, but their stampede was not dissuaded. The silver horses all charged forth into the slashing sword grasped furiously in the woman's hands, the steel greedily sucking up the ethereal equines.

In her eyes there was no pity, no doubt or remorse at what she was about to do. Only rage and a great deal of determination, a refusal to allow those she considered friends to be harmed by this beast anymore. With her sword now glimmering with her own anima banner, Silver Wind let out a shout of rage as she struck; thrusting her sword forward tip first, she dispensed with all manner of flair and flash, seeking only to end the wretched creature's life.
Unread 10th of August, 2008, 05:11
fhgwdads05
Vampire Spawn [GM]

Member: #2775
The post is quite good, I've gotta say. It deserves the 3-dot stunt for sure.
erendiox (12:14:36 AM): utter chaos is what feeds my insatiable hunger