Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Public Commonness > Character Acquisition

Unread 11th of January, 2016, 09:29
Church
Spectre [GM]

Member: #10480
Vampire the Masquerade

http://www.online-roleplaying.com/fo...lay.php?f=1892

I've returned to the boards after a prolonged hiatus, and am now ready to resurrect my old V20 game. It was fun, I'm told, whilst it lasted, and I'm glad to say that at least one of my previous players has agreed to return.

Whilst I have at least one other player interested in the game (other than InThisMoment), I am open to others applying to join, if there's any interest? If so, either private message me, or post your interest in the game's Visitor's Thread.
Unread 16th of January, 2016, 09:03
Church
Spectre [GM]

Member: #10480
My interested players are taking the time to reacquaint themselves with the V20 rules; this means that the game won't be starting for a little while yet. I may post something in the meantime, but the chronicle will not resume properly until I have, at the very least, one more player.

I'm happy to consider applications until that time. After things begin anew, interested parties may have to wait longer until a suitable opening appears in the story.

Edit: The game is now back underway. I'm willing to accept one more person, but will need to work together with the applying player to find a suitable entrance for their character into the story.

Last edited by Church; 11th of February, 2016 at 09:07.