Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > marcoasalazarm's Games > CORELINE

Reply
Thread Tools
  #176  
Unread 19th of February, 2012, 16:07
marcoasalazarm
Ghoul [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Member: #2539
Posts: 131 (0.03 per day)
(OOC> Sorry about the lateness).

IC:
The bikers stop by a rock big enough to cover everybody. There is also a drainage ditch nearby that is big enough to crawl into and leads all the way to the hill.

Gerald sees that the things take turns terrorizing this small hut near the ditch. And it means 'terrorizing'-they go and roar and shake it before walking away.
Reply With Quote
  #177  
Unread 20th of February, 2012, 12:06
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.97 per day)
Gerald found himself pausing momentarily to come to grips with the strangeness of the situation. Here they were in some strange alternate dimension, and it looked like three steroid enhanced xenomorphs were taking turns playing big bad wolf. He did hope he wasn't going to just find tree little pigs inside that shack. The question of course was, how was he going to get into that shack without being torn to bits by those things. It was one thing fighting monsters he knew with help aside from being big and dangerous looking, he wasn't sure what these things could do. Then again they seemed unable to tear open that hut so maybe they weren't all that dangerous after all. He turns back to the bikers. "We could use a diversion... If a couple of you guys drive past and get their attention the rest of us could move through the ditch and get close to the hut."

OOC: Assuming they agree, Gerald will start moving down towards the hut using the ditch as cover.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #178  
Unread 25th of February, 2012, 15:10
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.97 per day)
OOC: I suppose I ought to roll something. :p

Hide16
Move Silently16
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #179  
Unread 16th of March, 2012, 15:40
marcoasalazarm
Ghoul [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Member: #2539
Posts: 131 (0.03 per day)
Gerald is able to sneak, all ninja-like, towards the hut. The bikers manage to drive the monster's attention in the only way that a bunch of red-necked biker boys are able to do so: LOUDLY.

Shooting into the air, whooping, making the engines roar, the monsters look at the bikers and give chase as they drive away. Gerald has the path clear.
Reply With Quote
  #180  
Unread 17th of March, 2012, 00:16
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.97 per day)
Well, now was his chance... Time to rescue a bunch of super powered Japanese high school girls... Or something. Though Gerald did wonder why the monsters hadn't chased Minako. No time to worry about though, they might be injured.

He looks around the area for signs of the struggle as he makes his approach along the ditch, but breaks into a jog once he's sure the murderous freak shows are have gotten a good distance away.

Finally arriving at the nearest point to the shack, he clambers out and quickly makes his way towards the structure until it is between himself and the direction the monsters left in, not wanting to take any more chances of being spotted than necessary. Here he examines the wall of the shack, and activating his lightsaber on a low setting attempts to cut a small hole just large enough to allow him to peer inside. All of this was getting a bit stranger than usual, and that always inspired caution.

"I really hope nothing surprising happens right now..." He mumbles to himself.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #181  
Unread 31st of March, 2012, 18:06
marcoasalazarm
Ghoul [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Member: #2539
Posts: 131 (0.03 per day)
The lightsaber works as usual: making a high-pitched sputtering noise like popcorn going off as it melts a hole through the side of the shack with ease. Gerald hears some gunfire and yelling, but it's way off in the distance.

He may have a minute or two, if the monsters decide to come back right now.

One the hole's done, and the sides have cooled enough, Gerald pokes his head in...

...and three swords are pretty much pointed at his face immediately.
Reply With Quote
  #182  
Unread 1st of April, 2012, 10:59
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.97 per day)
Gerald calls out in shock, quickly recoiling from the hole, and sputtering out "Wh-Whoa! Hold on! I'm here to help! Listen... Those things are distracted right now, but they'll be back soon! We gotta get out of here! Is anyone hurt?" He peers back through the hole, trying to see the building's occupants, this time keeping his body parts a safe distance from just in case whoever is inside doesn't quite trust him.

"Uh, my name is Gerald... Brooks... Minako asked me to help." He quickly adds. He still wasn't sure
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 07:22.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren