Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > ShatteredUniverse's Games > Heroic Legacies

Reply
Thread Tools
  #101  
Unread 4th of May, 2010, 05:51
Explosive Cheese's Avatar
Explosive Cheese
Boomer Muenster [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member: #8003
Location: University of Waterloo
Posts: 2,137 (0.76 per day)
I think that if the group does decide to try following Ricky, Mr. GM should step in to decide if and how they find their way back to Roy.
__________________
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
"Any sufficiently analysed magic is indistinguishable from science."
"Any magic which is distinguishable from science has not been analysed enough."
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Unread 21st of May, 2010, 06:35
Explosive Cheese's Avatar
Explosive Cheese
Boomer Muenster [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member: #8003
Location: University of Waterloo
Posts: 2,137 (0.76 per day)
Sorry about Ricky telling everything to all the reporters, but Ricky's more than a bit pissed right now. He's been treated like a puppet all day, and wants to exert some control.

Obviously he can't do shit here. But he thinks he can.

If you want me to edit my post, that's fine. I don't want to cause an unsolvable mess.
__________________
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
"Any sufficiently analysed magic is indistinguishable from science."
"Any magic which is distinguishable from science has not been analysed enough."
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Unread 21st of May, 2010, 06:42
Thanos's Avatar
Thanos
Famine Spirit [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Member: #894
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,437 (0.71 per day)
HELP PLEASE MR GM!

Originally Posted by ShatteredUniverse # "That won't work Rawne. I've pulled the entire story out of your minds."

Then Max stops, eyes widening.
Who says that, Max or somebody else. Doesn't make sense to me.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Unread 21st of May, 2010, 06:45
Thanos's Avatar
Thanos
Famine Spirit [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Member: #894
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,437 (0.71 per day)
Originally Posted by Explosive Cheese # Goddam it. Won't things get calmed down sometime soon?

Ricky walks over to "Max", and starts speaking quietly, rising in volume through the tirade.

"Look buddy. I don't know what the fuck's going on. I try to get away from some shooting, and someone knocks me out and chains me up. I wake up, escape, and get knocked out again. I wake up, escape again, and end up in some weird superfight between Fuck knows who. Then the invisible popping guy disappears, and in his place shows up some strange FBI dude offering us a deal to escape media coverage, only it turns out he's not FBI, cause he does some weird mass illusion shit. These gun toters are keeping me here against my will, and all of a sudden you show up, knowing the whole deal, and all our names. If you turn out to be the FBI dude, who turns out to be the invisible popping dude, I will be very angry. And I've seen some critters in my life who are very dangerous when angry..."

The last bit drops down to a whisper again.

Your character is inside the building last I checked. John/Rawne are outside the building.

Please edit that your at least heading outside and that you somehow heard what was being said.....
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Unread 21st of May, 2010, 06:53
Explosive Cheese's Avatar
Explosive Cheese
Boomer Muenster [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member: #8003
Location: University of Waterloo
Posts: 2,137 (0.76 per day)
Oh... Crap... Maybe I should just delete? Then we avoid the issue

Honestly, getting Ricky involved has definitely been tricky so far...

I think I'll delete that post. If John, Rawne, and Max are indeed outside, then Ricky wouldn't have heard any of this.
__________________
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
"Any sufficiently analysed magic is indistinguishable from science."
"Any magic which is distinguishable from science has not been analysed enough."
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Unread 21st of May, 2010, 07:09
Thanos's Avatar
Thanos
Famine Spirit [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Member: #894
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,437 (0.71 per day)
I suggest talking to the lady that is inside who is all a twitter about ROY.

Perhaps you could remember some 1st aid training in boy scouts or something?
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Unread 21st of May, 2010, 07:19
Explosive Cheese's Avatar
Explosive Cheese
Boomer Muenster [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member: #8003
Location: University of Waterloo
Posts: 2,137 (0.76 per day)
Hmm...
let me look into it. My first instinct is to say that Ricky's not in the mood to help people (assuming he could), but maybe I can work it in.
__________________
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
"Any sufficiently analysed magic is indistinguishable from science."
"Any magic which is distinguishable from science has not been analysed enough."
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Unread 22nd of May, 2010, 03:11
ShatteredUniverse's Avatar
ShatteredUniverse
Zombie [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member: #8028
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 99 (0.04 per day)
Originally Posted by Thanos # HELP PLEASE MR GM!



Who says that, Max or somebody else. Doesn't make sense to me.
Max said that.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Unread 22nd of May, 2010, 08:28
Thanos's Avatar
Thanos
Famine Spirit [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Member: #894
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,437 (0.71 per day)
Oh, fantastic....hope John doesn't get shot from the roof or something.
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Unread 23rd of May, 2010, 05:07
Explosive Cheese's Avatar
Explosive Cheese
Boomer Muenster [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member: #8003
Location: University of Waterloo
Posts: 2,137 (0.76 per day)
Er, Francis, not that I have a problem with Ricky helping with Roy, because I was indeed planning on showing that Ricky wants to help, despite himself, but I would rather that you at least run it by me when you take control of my character. Just as a courtesy.

Also, I don't think Ricky wants to take Roy outside. Outside is a bad idea right now. I'll be posting here in the OOC what I had wanted Ricky to be doing, and then maybe we can edit your post to match a bit. If you want.
__________________
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
"Any sufficiently analysed magic is indistinguishable from science."
"Any magic which is distinguishable from science has not been analysed enough."
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Unread 23rd of May, 2010, 05:20
Francis's Avatar
Francis
Ghoul [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Member: #8074
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 148 (0.05 per day)
Sorry, what I meant to say was, that if Ricky wanted to help, Francis would do so.
__________________
There's an epidemic spreading through the world:
people who think they know something, and that it's always the others who don't know anything.
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Unread 23rd of May, 2010, 05:32
Explosive Cheese's Avatar
Explosive Cheese
Boomer Muenster [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member: #8003
Location: University of Waterloo
Posts: 2,137 (0.76 per day)
give me a few minutes, and I'll have Ricky's intended action, which should probably come before your post.
__________________
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
"Any sufficiently analysed magic is indistinguishable from science."
"Any magic which is distinguishable from science has not been analysed enough."
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Unread 23rd of May, 2010, 05:48
Explosive Cheese's Avatar
Explosive Cheese
Boomer Muenster [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member: #8003
Location: University of Waterloo
Posts: 2,137 (0.76 per day)
This is my intended post. Someone please correct me if the first aid bits are wrong.

Ricky was in a funk, but when he looked over to that Francis girl taking care of the guy he was chained up to, was it Roy?, he felt like he could have been much worse off. At least he was capable of getting out of scrapes like this, he had these weird powers. Roy there, though, wasn't anybody special, and he couldn't handle the shit that he'd found himself in.

Ricky might not care for people much, but he didn't wish anybody harm.

And besides, this guy was chained up with me. There might be something important connecting the two of us, and I wouldn't want him dying before I found out what.

Ignoring the feelings of compassion that his subconscious was trying to send to him, Ricky went over to the woman, to try and help her take care of Roy.

He gives Roy a quick look-over, and after determining that Roy is indeed breathing, and has a stable pulse, he mentions this to Francis. "Since he's in no immediate danger, there's not much my middle-school first aid will help us with. I do know that it's generally advised not to move unconscious wounded people about. I suggest you help me maneouver him into a sitting position, then get him some cold water, if you can get a hold of it. And some ice for the swelling."

While Francis is hopefully getting the water and ice, Ricky carefully gets Roy into a sitting position, piling some cardboard boxes to be used as a backrest and a pillow. Not the perfect solution but it would have to do. He's careful to keep the wound on Roys head from resting on the boxes.
My suggestion is to delete Francis' current post, and put this one up, then let Francis respond.
__________________
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
"Any sufficiently analysed magic is indistinguishable from science."
"Any magic which is distinguishable from science has not been analysed enough."

Last edited by Explosive Cheese; 23rd of May, 2010 at 07:13.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Unread 11th of June, 2010, 03:05
Explosive Cheese's Avatar
Explosive Cheese
Boomer Muenster [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member: #8003
Location: University of Waterloo
Posts: 2,137 (0.76 per day)
Should I wait a bit to see if Francis is coming back before I post? Because Ricky's next action is only when he's out of the shower after a good 20 minutes.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Unread 18th of June, 2010, 07:30
Thanos's Avatar
Thanos
Famine Spirit [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Member: #894
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,437 (0.71 per day)
Anybody else. I am not sure where to go from here!
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Unread 18th of June, 2010, 08:01
Explosive Cheese's Avatar
Explosive Cheese
Boomer Muenster [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member: #8003
Location: University of Waterloo
Posts: 2,137 (0.76 per day)
Erm, I got nothing.

...I could have Ricky come out of the shower after a couple of minutes, but I don't know how to move forward exactly.
__________________
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
"Any sufficiently analysed magic is indistinguishable from science."
"Any magic which is distinguishable from science has not been analysed enough."
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Unread 26th of June, 2010, 01:00
Thanos's Avatar
Thanos
Famine Spirit [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Member: #894
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,437 (0.71 per day)
Dead?
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Unread 29th of June, 2010, 15:40
Explosive Cheese's Avatar
Explosive Cheese
Boomer Muenster [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member: #8003
Location: University of Waterloo
Posts: 2,137 (0.76 per day)
looks that way...
__________________
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
"Any sufficiently analysed magic is indistinguishable from science."
"Any magic which is distinguishable from science has not been analysed enough."
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Unread 21st of August, 2010, 10:30
Darkwingstalker
Skeleton

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Member: #8088
Posts: 51 (0.02 per day)
damn shame really.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 13:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren