Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Mercutio's Games > XCrawl

Reply
Thread Tools
  #76  
Unread 15th of June, 2011, 13:47
zachol's Avatar
zachol
Flesh Colossus [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1103
Location: Glorious Nippon
Posts: 8,153 (1.61 per day)
Val moves north, skirting the wall, her initial panic at the mass of goblins now turning into vague irritation. These guys are pathetic. Completely unfair.
She fires another blunt arrow at the nearby crossbow goblin.

[Move to D19, blunt arrow at crossbow 11 21 at 4 subdual damage; if crossbow 11 drops, dodge on shield 6, otherwise dodge on crossbow 11; AC is 19; spot 16 and listen 22 ]
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Unread 15th of June, 2011, 14:31
Linklegacy77's Avatar
Linklegacy77
Spectral Savant of the Aether. [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member: #1662
Location: United States
Posts: 5,944 (1.27 per day)
Adamant moves cautiously towards the small group near the spill, drawing his weapon along the way. He stops short, holds up his shield, and holds his weapon ready to strike if needed.

<OOC: Move 30' to K13, drawing morningstar as a free action as part of the movement, then ready action to attack as soon as any goblin comes within melee range.>
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Unread 16th of June, 2011, 00:24
Tashalar's Avatar
Tashalar
Ghastly Thread Necromancer [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Member: #1799
Location: Castle Korvosa
Posts: 5,971 (1.32 per day)
Tripster looks to the right, nods at Burn, then to the left at Quinque and indicates the remaining group on his side. Letting his chain slide across the ground, the half-giant strides amongst the goblin and smiles down at the nearest one before lashing out with his chain. His grimace lasts only shortly as the goblin nimbly jumps over his swishing chain. "Your move," he rumbles.

{OOC: move to D9 and attack green 7 if he doesn't get an AC bonus for cover or green 8 if he does to trip: 8 , trip check: 15 , follow-up for damage: 23 , not rolling damage for obvious reasons...}
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Unread 16th of June, 2011, 05:11
Krypton's Avatar
Krypton
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Member: #7768
Posts: 1,166 (0.35 per day)
Tricks grimaces at the gory show Tripster has put on. "Damn. I'm glad I called that guy!" He says loud enough for Val and Adamant to hear.

Not being possessed of limitless magical energy, and not particularly eager to charge across an open room with a slew of crossbow toting Goblins, Tricks decided staying near the Cleric was very beneficial to his continued health and well-being. He kept pace with Adamant, changing direction at the last point to place the Cleric between him and the nearest batch of goblins.

(OOC: Move to K14, drawing my Longsword as part of the moment. Ready an action to attack any goblin who wants a piece of this.)
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Unread 23rd of June, 2011, 02:59
Mercutio's Avatar
Mercutio
Grave Digger [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1485
Location: Ocean City, NJ
Posts: 8,215 (1.71 per day)
"And we're back from commercial Chuck. Just in time as Tripster rushes forward and swings his chain, oh! But he misjudges the goblin's height and the chain whistles by over the heads of the smaller creature.

"You're absolutely right Dan." Chuck interjected. I bet those goblins are breathing sighs of relief over that unfortunate attempt."

"And now Val comes the rest of the way into the room and looses another blunted arrow. Ouch! Right in the groin!"

"And down he goes, Dan. The pain must have been too much."

"Now Val glances around and takes another moment to listen for any reinforcements. Still nothing around but these goblins, Chuck."

"Smart sorcerer, that Tricks. He is by no means ready to blow his whole magic wad in the first room."

"Yep, he's drawing his longsword and getting ready to strike anything presenting trouble."

"And that Jack continues to shrug off the hits. He steps forward and SLAMS his crystal sword against the large plexiglass shield of his enemy."

"That shield is toast, Chuck. Not the best sales message for Crypto Police Shields, now, is it?

"Oh, and that hit broke both the little monster's arms. Oh, is that more blood? Damn, that blade carved a line through the goblin's stomach. Its entrails are spilling out onto the floor. Dan, I hope there's a good clean-up crew on standby. Between all that hydraulic fluid and all the blood, that's going to be awful to try and clean up."

"Burn Ward steps forward, taunting the goblins...and he slams his hands into the goblin's chest, trying to force it backwards and off balance."

"Did you see that? Shockingly that goblin stood his ground against the former pro wrestler!"

"Now here goes Adamant, moving right after Tricks. He takes a position directly in front of the sorcerer."

"Dan, most of the goblins are busy reloading, but two of them appear ready to shoot. The one closest to Tripster pulls up the crossbow--oh, what's this? A chain flies in from above and wraps around the goblin's foot! He goes sprawling on his face, and the crossbow clatters away. That chain flies out from under him and rushes back in--Tripster's got him!"

"You know, Chuck, I know they're just goblins, but with his teeth all spread across the floor like that, they're never going to be able to identify his body. You hate to feel bad for them, but they did sign up for this knowing full well what it was all about."

"The action's not over yet folks. A bolt flies out from the downed goblin's companion but--oh, it misses Burn by a mile."

"Alright folks, time for another commercial break. Stay tuned on the ES-One's live coverage of the Three Rivers Crawl, sponsored by Fountain Mist. Remember, don't Miss the Mist!"



[OOC - Tripster moves and misses. Val moves and knocks out Crossbow 11. Tricks moves and readies an action. Jack moves and attacks Shield 2, dropping him. Burn moves and fails Bullrush (goblin's total strength check was 15). Adamant moves and readies an action. Goblins move. Crossbows 5 and 6 reload. Crossbows 8 takes a five foot step and reloads. Crossbow 7 reloads. Crossbow 9 tries to shoot Tripster and dies. Crossbow 10 shoots at Burn and misses.

Continue Round 3/Start Round 4

Initiative
Tripster 6
--------------------------
Val 21
Tricks 20
Quinque 20
Burn Ward 18
Adamant 17
Goblin Shieldbearers 10
Goblin Crossbows 7

Mojo Pool 4]

Last edited by Mercutio; 27th of June, 2011 at 13:43.
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Unread 24th of June, 2011, 03:25
Tashalar's Avatar
Tashalar
Ghastly Thread Necromancer [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Member: #1799
Location: Castle Korvosa
Posts: 5,971 (1.32 per day)
"Let's surround them," Tripster rumbles across the battlefield. "I don't want any more of those pointy sticks in my beautiful body," he adds with a grim chuckle. As he shouts, he already begins to swing his chain and then suddenly brings it around in a low arch, targeting the shield goblin's feet. The goblin crashes to the ground with a thud, but Tripster unbalances a bit after the swing and brings the chain down on the metal floor with a loud clang.

After his swing, the half-giant walks around the goblins to arrive on the other side on the downed shield goblin. Gazing down at them, he flexes his biceps and grins the grin of one who knows he's going to win.

{OOC: touch attack to trip red 4, follow up to deal damage. Trip touch: 21 ; trip check: 15 ; follow-up attack:8

Then move to F7.}
__________________

Last edited by Tashalar; 24th of June, 2011 at 03:31.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Unread 24th of June, 2011, 03:43
Linklegacy77's Avatar
Linklegacy77
Spectral Savant of the Aether. [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member: #1662
Location: United States
Posts: 5,944 (1.27 per day)
Adamant carefully moves forward, buckler in guard position, and swings his morningstar at the nearest enemy as hard as he can. His face is carefully neutral, as his eyes sweep the area.

<OOC: Move to K10 and attack the goblin in J9. To hit 17 , damage if hit 6 , confirmation roll if necessary 8 >
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Unread 25th of June, 2011, 01:00
zachol's Avatar
zachol
Flesh Colossus [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1103
Location: Glorious Nippon
Posts: 8,153 (1.61 per day)
Val calmly walks forward, drawing another arrow and shooting one of the shield goblins.
So stupid.

[Move to E15, blunt arrow at shield 6 23 at 8 subdual damage; dodge on crossbow 10; AC is 19]
__________________
Sleepy cat is sleepy.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Unread 25th of June, 2011, 04:20
LeadPal's Avatar
LeadPal
One Huecuva Guy [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1488
Location: Canada, eh?
Posts: 3,254 (0.68 per day)
"Wow, lil' guy, you got some guts!" Burn crouched down to goblin's level, smiled, and headbutted it into the ground. "Next time, use that, instead of them dinky crossbows."

[5-foot to C12, flurry on #10, 14 and 21 for 5 and 3 . Going for nonlethal damage.]

Last edited by LeadPal; 25th of June, 2011 at 04:26.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Unread 26th of June, 2011, 01:03
Krypton's Avatar
Krypton
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Member: #7768
Posts: 1,166 (0.35 per day)
Tricks watched as his teammates surrounded the last few remaining goblins. Stupid little creatures - did every one of them have a deathwish? There was a group nearby, and Tripster was shouting to surround them...

Tricks stepped up besides Jack, and swung his sword into the shield goblin paying him all of its attention.

(Move to H13, Attack Shield Goblin 2. 14 )
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Unread 28th of June, 2011, 08:21
Mercutio's Avatar
Mercutio
Grave Digger [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1485
Location: Ocean City, NJ
Posts: 8,215 (1.71 per day)
"Welcome back to Pittsburgh, Columbia and the ES-One's live coverage of the Three Rivers Crawl. We return you to the first room, where newcomers IGNITION are making quick work of the goblin force within the room."

"That's right, Dan. Despite some earlier slip-ups, and what appeared to be a deliberate attempt to set off the trap, IGNITION is practically mowing through the little guys. Oh, and there goes Tripster again, with that long chain of his. It whirls around and grabs a goblin by the ankles and flips him on his back. The end of the chain comes back around and--"

"He missed! That goblin rolled away at the last second, and the chain drew sparks instead."

"Indeed, Dan, and now Val draws another of her trademark blunt arrows, which again hits a goblin and drops it immediately into unconsciousness."

"How many of those things do you think she has, Chuck?"

"Not enough for the whole dungeon, I'm sure. Maybe she should start conserving those."

"And the sorcerer Tricks steps forward and swings his sword, which bounces off the goblin's micromesh armor without doing any damage to the little guy. I suppose that's what you get when a spell-slinger decides to conserve his spells for later on."

"And now Jack takes a swing at the same goblin. He's been effective so far with that large sword and----it's a miss! That's one lucky goblin!"

"Burn Ward slides forward and, oh my, those fists were flying so fast I almost missed it. It looks like the first bounced off of armor, but the second connected right with the goblin's nose. It was a hard hit, but not enough to send the goblin reeling."

"Yeah, Dan, he's still on his feet, which, I've got to tell you, seems really odd."

"Indeed, Chuck. Indeed. Last but not least Adamant charges forward and raises his morningstar high up for a strike, and...it bounces off the goblin's shield."

"Two goblins pull apart away from Tripster, but misjudge how far away they can get and still shoot the big guy. The chain flies in both directions at nearly the same time, each end managing to wrap around legs. Tripster heaves, and dumps both goblins onto their duffs."

"Yup, and here are the follow up attacks, something which have been insanely bloody so far--"

"But he misses both times! Those goblins are on their backs, but somehow manage to roll out of the way of the weighted chain heads."

"Now the goblin whose nose Burn Ward shattered drops his crossbow and throws his hands up. It's a clear surrender!"

"That's it folks. The rest of the goblins are taking their direction from the surrendering goblin. It appears that none of the others are willing to risk their lives, and they're all dropping their weapons."

"How about that Chuck? In less than a minute, this group, IGNITION, dropped or killed half of the goblin force and forced a surrender!"

"Truly amazing Dan. I was a bit skeptical after their interview, and after those first few slip-ups in the room -- you have to admit that watching val get splashed in the face with hydraulic fluid was hilarious! -- after those mistakes, these guys showed some dominance."

"What's this, Chuck? It looks like Jack is calling for a substitution under the XCrawl rules."

"He did take quite the beating there, but he dished it out almost as well as he took it. Here he comes back through the opening doorway."

"We'll take a quick break for a word from our sponsors while the scrubbers come in and clean up the room, and when we return, we'll get in a quick question with Razor Charlie, IGNITION's first alternate!"

Before the party really even has a chance to react, scrubbers and medics, all goblins, rush out onto the floor, mop up the blood and hydraulic fluid, help their comrades, and carry off the bodies.



[OOC - Tripster hits, trips, and misses, then moves. Val moves and knocks out Shield 6. Tricks moves and misses. Jack misses. Burn moves and and misses and then hits, but the hit isn't enough to KO the goblin. Adamant moves misses. Goblins move. Crossbows 7 and 8 takes a five foot step and shoot at Tripster, but AoO's trip them up. Both follow up attacks miss (total rolls of 14 and 13 miss even prone goblins). Crossbow 7 reloads. Crossbow 9 tries to shoot Tripster and dies. Crossbow 10 gives up. The rest follow suit.

_________________________


"And we're back. Here with us is Razor Charlie. Somehow I don't get the feeling that he'd appreciate being called Chuck."

"Indeed, Dan. But first, the spoils from the room DJ Phantom named 'Watch Where You Step!'"

A chest is lowered from a hole in the ceiling. As it touches down, the lid opens up.

"Chuck, that looks suspiciously like the same kind of shield those goblins were holding."

"Yes it does, Dan. It's the Invisible Tower by Aftermark."

"And with it is a bank note for...Five Hundred Gold Pieces"

"Well, Razor Charlie, how do you feel about your team's performance so far?"


[OOC - Lune - make your Mugging roll a good one.

The rest of you, don't worry about waiting for Razor Charlie. He'll be there before you open the next door.]



Last edited by Mercutio; 28th of June, 2011 at 08:31.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Unread 28th of June, 2011, 08:30
Krypton's Avatar
Krypton
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Member: #7768
Posts: 1,166 (0.35 per day)
"Jack! Where the hell are you going?" Tricks yells, as the psychic with the crystal sword turns and follows the goblin. "Subbing out? Really? You have GOT to be fucking kidding me."

The psychic keeps walking, leaving Tricks shouting at air. "What the hell did you even come for, if you were going to quit after the first room?"

Turning to look at his real teammates, Tricks smiles. "Damn! Good work, folks."
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Unread 28th of June, 2011, 08:44
LeadPal's Avatar
LeadPal
One Huecuva Guy [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1488
Location: Canada, eh?
Posts: 3,254 (0.68 per day)
"Man, Tricks, I wanna see that goblin again once he's pumped some iron." Burn was consciously angling himself so that he and Tricks would be on the same camera, and beaming as he did so. "That guy has got a FUTURE, lemme tell ya."
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Unread 28th of June, 2011, 08:48
Linklegacy77's Avatar
Linklegacy77
Spectral Savant of the Aether. [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member: #1662
Location: United States
Posts: 5,944 (1.27 per day)
"Let's not get carried away, this was the beginning, we have a long way to go, and it cost us some resources I didn't want to have to use. While luck is on our side, I'd advise that you DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN TRIPSTER."
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Unread 28th of June, 2011, 09:29
zachol's Avatar
zachol
Flesh Colossus [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1103
Location: Glorious Nippon
Posts: 8,153 (1.61 per day)
"Well that was interesting."
Val walks to the chest, pulling the riot shield out. She glances to the side, and holds the shield out to the cleric. "Adamant? Nice shield here."
She then holds up the banknote, grinning. "About eighty each. Shiny."
She fiddles with the odd electronic thing at her hip, apparently typing something in, and then deposits the note in a pocket of her bag.
"I wonder if Phantom will have a kiosk, or something."
__________________
Sleepy cat is sleepy.
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Unread 28th of June, 2011, 11:13
Krypton's Avatar
Krypton
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Member: #7768
Posts: 1,166 (0.35 per day)
"Hell yeah, Burn. Took a punch from you and stood up? Goblin after my own handsome elvish heart." He goes to clap the wrestler on the shoulder. "Maybe we'll sign him up instead of Jack for the next run."

He watches Val do her thing with the treasure chest, feeling pride that they'd started off so well. "Hold on. 80 each? You're counting Jack?"
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Unread 28th of June, 2011, 19:52
Lune's Avatar
Lune
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1510
Location: Missagain
Posts: 2,058 (0.43 per day)
Razor Charlie had been bored as hell. He didn't watch a lot of TV and this sport he thought was about the most entertaining he had watched but it just wasn't his favorite past time to sit on the sidelines and watch. Having spent a lifetime full of action it just came as second nature to him to want to be involved. It was a relief when he was ushered back into the room when he saw Jack leaving the floor.

As he walked back to the room he overheard the announcers during the commercial break. He hated these types. They sit at their chairs and claim to know something about what was going on down there with people's lives on the line. Worse still they made a living on chatting about it in front of the cameras. It made him want to hit them square in the face to give them some inkling of what pain felt like so they could be speaking from some limited experience.

He sat in his comfy little chair and scowled at them menacingly, his muscles primed like a cat ready to pounce as he picked a bit of the chicken he had been eating out of his teeth. At Dan's first statement when returning from the commercial break he uttered something clearly derogatory in Spanish spitting a little as he spoke it.

At Chucks question Razor Charlie has a simple reply, "...Fuck YOU, Chuck!" Looking then to Dan, "Jus' point me at the targets." He stands up to leave to the arena door but not before drawing two daggers and juking at Dan in a "phych out" move and chuckling under his breath as he continues to leave.

(Intimidate check against both of them: +4. Goal is to go for "advocate" hopefully resulting in a forced assist to his mugging check. Mugging check: +4)
__________________
"Plus, you know, robots. Pew-pew." - Benicus
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Unread 28th of June, 2011, 22:35
zachol's Avatar
zachol
Flesh Colossus [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1103
Location: Glorious Nippon
Posts: 8,153 (1.61 per day)
Val frowns at Adamant's refusal of the shield, then opens her bag and slides the whole thing in. Which really shouldn't be possible. To top it off, she picks up the discarded crowbar and adds that. Huh.
"Shouldn't we count him? He did something, at least." She glances at Tricks, and shrugs. "Well, whatever, can decide later."
A pause. "So where's this Charlie guy?"
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Unread 29th of June, 2011, 01:16
Mercutio's Avatar
Mercutio
Grave Digger [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1485
Location: Ocean City, NJ
Posts: 8,215 (1.71 per day)
Dan flinched when the large Mexican lunged at him. Chuck reached into his pocket and drew a pistol out from under his jacket. It's evident that while Dan was intimidated, Chuck was anything but. Perhaps it was because Chuck himself had once been a dungeon crawler while Dan was simply a noble with a keen eye and quick wit. Perhaps it was simply that Chuck didn't take kindly to being threatened. Whatever the case, as soon as he was sure that Razor Charlie was not, in fact, going to hurt anyone, he slipped the weapon back under his suit jacket and, presumably, into the concealed shoulder rig.

"Well, Chuck, how about that Razor Charlie? Scary!"

"I don't know, Dan. Seems to be a bit of a punk to me."

"Well, I'm sure viewers were just as shocked at that turn of events as I was. Not all of us spent time in the arenas."

"Very true. Sometimes I wish I were young enough to get out there and show these guys how it was done. But most of the time I enjoy the air-conditioning."

"And safety?"

"Sure, that too. In any case, we'll rejoin IGNITION a little later. Right now we're switching coverage to the Dunguun Gangstaas as they finish up the floor."

"Well, the Gangstaas have finished level one. But, at what price?”

“It wasn’t an easy day for the tenacious Gangstaas. Geronimo Nick limps off the field, and Oni and The Messenger are all but carrying Stud, who took more than his share of the damage from this fight. Sweet Minerva, just look at him! He can barely move, but he manages to give the camera the thumb’s up as they lead him off.”

“Smiling through a mouth full of broken teeth—that’s The Stud in a nutshell.”

“Nobody is free from injury at this point. The Sleeper is holding the bandage over the ear she almost lost. The Messenger, who must be nearly out of power at this point, is definitely favoring his chewed-upon arm.”

“One wonders what drives the players.”

“Well, Dan, it has to be a combination of desire to be the best, to glorify the empire and, of course, the fame and the gold.”

“Oni has stated publicly on more than one occasion that she’s in it for the money, period.”

“Whatever the reason, Xcrawlers demonstrate that the North American Empire is the home of the bravest men and women the world has to offer. Emperor Ronald I, the Merciful Uniter, has created the sport to end all sports—the only sport that matters—Xcrawl.”

“Indeed. And what will happen on level two? Will the Gangstaas continue to lead the pack, or will another team move ahead?"

Audio cuts out in your room as the announcers move into detailed discussion of he dangers the Gangstaas faced.

Razor Charlie's Intimidate - 18 - Successful against Dan. Failure against Chuck. Successful against audiences, many of whom were shocked.
Razor Charlie's Mugging - 18 - Failure, but not enough to shift the overall crowd disposition.

Last edited by Mercutio; 29th of June, 2011 at 01:43.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Unread 29th of June, 2011, 03:11
Tashalar's Avatar
Tashalar
Ghastly Thread Necromancer [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Member: #1799
Location: Castle Korvosa
Posts: 5,971 (1.32 per day)
"Yeah, go on. Next time I won't be as lenient," Tripster whispered to the retreating goblins he had maneuvered onto their backs. The half-giant grinned widely as he turned around to his companions. The combat had gone surprisingly well after a rough start.

He looked after Jack in bewilderment and nodded along with Tricks' words. As the chest is being lowered down, Tripster flings his fiery chain around several times hitting the metal floor and sending sparks flying.

When Adamant reprimanded him, Tripster's brows furrowed in confusion. A few moments later with a sideways look at the others, the half-giant answered. "Nobody said the plan was to sneak through all the room as quickly as possible? They would've laughed at us if we'd showed the white feather in the first room. Yep, let's save resources. But in the first room?" Tripster shook his head. "Go ahead and make a suggestion on how to proceed," he offered Adamant with a shrug.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Unread 30th of June, 2011, 15:43
Linklegacy77's Avatar
Linklegacy77
Spectral Savant of the Aether. [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member: #1662
Location: United States
Posts: 5,944 (1.27 per day)
"How we proceed is obvious, with caution. We can't stand around here any longer, remember that we are being timed. Let's get a move on."

Adamant gestures towards the door, and nods, waiting for the others to lead on.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Unread 30th of June, 2011, 16:51
zachol's Avatar
zachol
Flesh Colossus [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1103
Location: Glorious Nippon
Posts: 8,153 (1.61 per day)
"Well I was going to wait for this Charlie guy but, uh, whatever. He can catch up."
Val quickly moves back into the hallway, stopping just out of arm's reach of the door. She frowns, kneels, searching the floor, then moves to examine the door and frame, on edge and even more cautious since Phantom's stunt with the hydraulic line.

[Move to I27, Search on I28 12 , then Search checks all along the door until she feels confident she knows what the mechanism is: 26 18 30 30 27 ]
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Unread 1st of July, 2011, 14:54
Lune's Avatar
Lune
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1510
Location: Missagain
Posts: 2,058 (0.43 per day)
Razor Charlie makes his entrance. There isn't a lot of flash to it and he really puts on an attitude of not being here to please the crowd. His entrance is mostly summed up by a quick check of his knives, a scowl at the dead goblins and a purposeful walk to join his team mates. He doesn't know anyone here very well but gives a nod to Adamant.

As he walks with his team through the next passageway he tries to keep a position close to the middle of the group knowing his specialty is at short range but he is no slouch in close quarters fighting either. He wants to be ready to move where needed.
__________________
"Plus, you know, robots. Pew-pew." - Benicus
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Unread 1st of July, 2011, 15:09
zachol's Avatar
zachol
Flesh Colossus [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1103
Location: Glorious Nippon
Posts: 8,153 (1.61 per day)
"Oh hi. Welcome to the fun."
Val frowned at the door. She'd spent a minute or so examining it. Extremely carefully. Excessively carefully.
"Ok. I'm almost positive there're no traps on this thing. Which means I'm probably going to get sprayed with that oil again. Or acid. Or fire. Everyone step back a bit."
Taking a deep breath, she opened it.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Unread 1st of July, 2011, 19:16
Tashalar's Avatar
Tashalar
Ghastly Thread Necromancer [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Member: #1799
Location: Castle Korvosa
Posts: 5,971 (1.32 per day)
Tripster kept well out of the way when Val opened the door. Why not heed her advice? Razor Charlie received a friendly welcoming nod and a curious look. It seemed as if the man wanted to get on with business. Just the type theyíd need down here.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 18:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren