Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Chris Chandler's Games > Epicureans

Reply
Thread Tools
  #1751  
Unread 13th of July, 2010, 12:33
LightBringer's Avatar
LightBringer
Lord Ruthven [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2777
Posts: 3,654 (0.86 per day)
We listen to the message the boys sent.
__________________
I am, therefore, I shall be.
Reply With Quote
  #1752  
Unread 14th of July, 2010, 08:19
Chris Chandler's Avatar
Chris Chandler
Kobold Demi-Lich [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1475
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 6,856 (1.42 per day)
Trapped inside. All exits, existing or created, enter Ethereal Plane. Two or more guests inside, injured but not badly. Care to join us?
The message ends here.
__________________
Our son won't stop doing math, honey!

Not in my house mister!!! You can differentiate all you want with your little hoodlum friends, but in here it's wild guesses and rounding errors!
Reply With Quote
  #1753  
Unread 14th of July, 2010, 12:08
LightBringer's Avatar
LightBringer
Lord Ruthven [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2777
Posts: 3,654 (0.86 per day)
I look at Mizuki, "What do you think? Should we open the front door and see what happens?"
__________________
I am, therefore, I shall be.
Reply With Quote
  #1754  
Unread 15th of July, 2010, 23:38
LadyGlutter's Avatar
LadyGlutter
Grey Lady [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2781
Location: entropy chamber
Posts: 4,344 (1.02 per day)
Scratch get over here quick.

I frown, thinking. I don't like the choice before me at all. "If they are trapped it will take some time to get back here. This place is a mess, and it burns my conscience to just leave. Perhaps there will be answers there, though, and it will be better to do so."
Reply With Quote
  #1755  
Unread 16th of July, 2010, 12:42
LightBringer's Avatar
LightBringer
Lord Ruthven [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2777
Posts: 3,654 (0.86 per day)
I nod, "True, I don't think permanently leaving is a good idea. I could go either way, but just so you know, I can probably get us back here without much trouble. After all, traveling the multiverse, universe, omniverse, or whatever verse you like, is what I do for fun." A shrug and a smile follow.
__________________
I am, therefore, I shall be.
Reply With Quote
  #1756  
Unread 19th of July, 2010, 09:13
LightBringer's Avatar
LightBringer
Lord Ruthven [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2777
Posts: 3,654 (0.86 per day)
A thought pops into my head, and my face responds in a like manner, "You know what.." I don't finish the statement and respond to the boys, "What is the name of your two companions in there, and are they from Tyr?"
__________________
I am, therefore, I shall be.
Reply With Quote
  #1757  
Unread 28th of July, 2010, 09:33
Chris Chandler's Avatar
Chris Chandler
Kobold Demi-Lich [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1475
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 6,856 (1.42 per day)
Still waiting on Doom or MDM to make a response of whatever word length.
__________________
Our son won't stop doing math, honey!

Not in my house mister!!! You can differentiate all you want with your little hoodlum friends, but in here it's wild guesses and rounding errors!
Reply With Quote
  #1758  
Unread 28th of July, 2010, 11:53
Doombot's Avatar
Doombot
Spirit of the Spartan Nation [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Member: #1704
Location: Spartan Country
Posts: 3,964 (0.86 per day)
Tiber and Lia-Meili, both from Tyr, both injured. Likely due to encounter with Chain Devil. Recommend regrouping before proceeding further. I reply to Omni's question and wait either for the girls to join us, or for a response.
__________________
"thank that Doombot guy for making you grow a beard. You looked like an idiot without one." -- treehouse's wife
The Gold Standard for Creepy - .9999 pure.
Reply With Quote
  #1759  
Unread 30th of July, 2010, 01:06
LadyGlutter's Avatar
LadyGlutter
Grey Lady [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2781
Location: entropy chamber
Posts: 4,344 (1.02 per day)
I shake my head at OmniFrost. "They're actually asking us to cramp their style?" I laugh.

Last edited by LadyGlutter; 2nd of August, 2010 at 12:08. Reason: purple
Reply With Quote
  #1760  
Unread 31st of July, 2010, 09:49
LightBringer's Avatar
LightBringer
Lord Ruthven [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2777
Posts: 3,654 (0.86 per day)
I smile and shrug, in response to Mizuki.

Then turning to Dar, "Do you know a Tiber, and LiaMeili, and if you do, do you know when they went into the house?"
__________________
I am, therefore, I shall be.
Reply With Quote
  #1761  
Unread 1st of August, 2010, 10:41
Chris Chandler's Avatar
Chris Chandler
Kobold Demi-Lich [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1475
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 6,856 (1.42 per day)
Dar's brow arches.

Tiber? Well if he's the Tiber I know, and he would be if that's the Lia Meili I know, then I'd say yes I do know him. It's likely his overseer sent him to check the house out, to try and find some relicor some other fool's errand. His House is a bit... power-hungry, if you catch my meaning. I had heard rumors 'fore I left regarding such a mission. Before meeting the four of you I'd have a good mind to avoid this place, but not everyone in Tyr... not everyone is as sensible.

She smiles brightly.
__________________
Our son won't stop doing math, honey!

Not in my house mister!!! You can differentiate all you want with your little hoodlum friends, but in here it's wild guesses and rounding errors!
Reply With Quote
  #1762  
Unread 2nd of August, 2010, 06:27
Doombot's Avatar
Doombot
Spirit of the Spartan Nation [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Member: #1704
Location: Spartan Country
Posts: 3,964 (0.86 per day)
As the minutes go by, I look at Malak and shrug, not yet ready to give up.
__________________
"thank that Doombot guy for making you grow a beard. You looked like an idiot without one." -- treehouse's wife
The Gold Standard for Creepy - .9999 pure.
Reply With Quote
  #1763  
Unread 2nd of August, 2010, 10:04
LightBringer's Avatar
LightBringer
Lord Ruthven [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2777
Posts: 3,654 (0.86 per day)
I chuckle and nod.

Then turning to Mizuki, "Okay, sounds like there isn't much of a time varience. I just wanted to be sure we weren't going to enter a pocket realm on a different scale of time. So, what do you want to do?"
__________________
I am, therefore, I shall be.
Reply With Quote
  #1764  
Unread 2nd of August, 2010, 12:10
LadyGlutter's Avatar
LadyGlutter
Grey Lady [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2781
Location: entropy chamber
Posts: 4,344 (1.02 per day)
"Sounds like there's a mess to be sorted out. That's as good a place to start as any. And if we can be home by supper, that'd be great too." I grin.
Reply With Quote
  #1765  
Unread 2nd of August, 2010, 13:37
Chris Chandler's Avatar
Chris Chandler
Kobold Demi-Lich [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1475
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 6,856 (1.42 per day)
So, the two of you actually are going to go into the house? Sweet! I mean, that sounds like a well-reasoned plan of action.

Well, I'll tell you, Dar is not going, no way, no how. She is uncomfortable with the whole situation, and directly asks that you not go, and that if you are going, to have some way to talk to her.

Scratch is ready to go. What is the plan?
__________________
Our son won't stop doing math, honey!

Not in my house mister!!! You can differentiate all you want with your little hoodlum friends, but in here it's wild guesses and rounding errors!
Reply With Quote
  #1766  
Unread 3rd of August, 2010, 06:54
LightBringer's Avatar
LightBringer
Lord Ruthven [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2777
Posts: 3,654 (0.86 per day)
Well, my plan is to not go in before testing things out.

Sooo... Tell the guys we're about to open the front door. Open the front door if we can and see who sees what.

"I'm opening the front door if I can. Tell us if you see the entrance."
__________________
I am, therefore, I shall be.
Reply With Quote
  #1767  
Unread 3rd of August, 2010, 13:12
LadyGlutter's Avatar
LadyGlutter
Grey Lady [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2781
Location: entropy chamber
Posts: 4,344 (1.02 per day)
Perhaps OmniFrost has an option to contact Dar. I've got nothing to help with that. I wait to see what happens.
Reply With Quote
  #1768  
Unread 4th of August, 2010, 10:53
Chris Chandler's Avatar
Chris Chandler
Kobold Demi-Lich [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1475
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 6,856 (1.42 per day)
Okay, since Mizuki has already tripped the traps on the front door, it opens with no issue. You see a cobweb filled room, dark and musty. You can barely make out what looks like a ladder leading to a second floor near the back of the room. Light from the rightside window barely filters in to give a glipse of a bare ruin of a abandoned home.

You see no one within.
__________________
Our son won't stop doing math, honey!

Not in my house mister!!! You can differentiate all you want with your little hoodlum friends, but in here it's wild guesses and rounding errors!
Reply With Quote
  #1769  
Unread 6th of August, 2010, 01:00
LightBringer's Avatar
LightBringer
Lord Ruthven [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2777
Posts: 3,654 (0.86 per day)
"Hmm, interesting. I wonder if we will even end up in the same pocket realm?"

I toss the speaking stone to Dar. "After we close the door wait a few minutes and then ask Aros and Malak if we have arrived."

Looking at Mizuki to confirm that that's okay, I add.."Shall we?" and motion to step thru.
__________________
I am, therefore, I shall be.
Reply With Quote
  #1770  
Unread 7th of August, 2010, 08:23
LadyGlutter's Avatar
LadyGlutter
Grey Lady [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2781
Location: entropy chamber
Posts: 4,344 (1.02 per day)
My face lights up and start to step through. I impulsively give Dar a small hug before going, though. "It'll be okay."

Last edited by Chris Chandler; 7th of August, 2010 at 09:02.
Reply With Quote
  #1771  
Unread 9th of August, 2010, 04:52
LightBringer's Avatar
LightBringer
Lord Ruthven [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2777
Posts: 3,654 (0.86 per day)
I give the girls a smile and a nod, and give Dar a wink as I follow Mizuki.

((Then my real self waits to see if we get a new thread?))
__________________
I am, therefore, I shall be.

Last edited by LightBringer; 9th of August, 2010 at 04:54.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 13:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren