Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Church's Games > Masquerade

Reply
Thread Tools
  #26  
Unread 2nd of March, 2013, 11:34
Darius's Avatar
Darius
The Phantom Poster [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1110
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,490 (0.69 per day)
If this an invitation to our execution, it surely is a polite one, Gabriel thought to himself.

"How could we refuse such a gracious invitation," Gabriel replied. He escorted Ize to the car, and with a murmured, "After you, m'lady," entered after her.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 7th of March, 2013, 20:55
Church's Avatar
Church
Spectre [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Member: #10480
Location: Albion (Great Britain)
Posts: 729 (0.35 per day)
The ghoul smiled and inclined his head at their responses, and moved to open the rear door for their admittance. The car, a gleaming and well-maintained Bentley, was a handsome vehicle, and smelled strongly of fresh polish and leather. The windows were blackened and tinted on the outside, allowing maximum privacy to any who rode within.

Once Gabriel and Isabella were seated and the door closed behind them, the ghoul climbed into the driver's seat and brought the engine purring to life. Headlights flared and wheels rolled, carrying the coterie away from the comforting familiarity of known hunting grounds and into the depths of the City of Angels.

Amassing on street corners, nightclub doorways and shadowy back alleys were the city's youths, vagrants, drug dealers and takers, and bleary-eyed adults. The pounding music of the city escalated in volume the further towards the centre that the Bentley traveled until, quite suddenly, it came to a rolling stop.

"We're here," the driver said, speaking for the first time since their departure. He climbed out of the Bentley and made to open their door. When they had stepped out onto the pavement, he gestured towards the small building besides which they had stopped: it was a handsome, expensive-looking establishment with no sign. "Madam Hedley is inside. She's told the gentleman on the door to expect two people of your description." He smiled broadly, inclined his head, and then concluded, "Good evening."

There was only one entrance to the building, at least from the sidewalk upon which they stood. The Kindred pressed inside, stepping through the sturdy wooden door and into a circular room of polished marble. Across from them stood a set of large, ornate double doors; to their left, a reception area, which was manned by slender man of advancing years. Nevertheless, he remained well-groomed. He looked up at their approach, and considered them over his glasses.

"Welcome to the Gentry Club," he offered, his tone clipped and sharp. "We've been expecting you. Please, head on inside." He gestured towards the double doors, and offered a well-practised smile.

The room beyond took up the rest of the small building's interior, and was filled with expensive tapestries and artwork, carpeting, leather seats and sofas, a chandelier, and a roaring fire set into one wall that kept the room warm whilst casting dancing shadows across the walls. A true gentleman's club, the room was inhabited by only a few: there were two men sat against the far wall, dressed in fine suits and deep in discussion about something unknown, nursing some fine wine or other liquor; and then there was Rebecca Hedley, sat in a high-back chair close to the fire, her attentions currently owed to the assortment of paperwork and books that lay in her lap and upon the small table at her side. She, like the two gentlemen adjacent, also nursed a beverage, though hers was a notably darker shade of crimson.

Drawn to the presence of other predators, Rebecca looked up and smiled. She was not unappealing to the eye, though her looks were more bookish than stunning; she wore a tailored suit similar to the one she had sported three nights ago, and kept her hair tied back in a bun.

"Welcome," she said, her voice confident despite her shy appearance. She placed her books and paperwork to one side and then gestured towards two of the three seats that had been arrayed before her. "Won't you please join me?"


Last edited by Church; 7th of March, 2013 at 20:59.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 8th of March, 2013, 06:17
InThisMoment's Avatar
InThisMoment
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Member: #10481
Location: Bristol, UK.
Posts: 179 (0.08 per day)
Ize stared out of the darkened window of the moving vehicle, humming to herself happily. She took note of the route they took, so that she’d be able to find her way back to their destination if she had a need to. She stroked the immaculately maintained leather seat beside her in an absent minded way. All this pomp and ceremony, smoke and mirrors, sir and madam nonsense was so decidedly Ventrue it made her head hurt.

“The foolish and the dead alone never change their habits” She muttered as they disembarked the car and entered the elegant venue. She couldn’t help but feel a little inferior in environments like this, Gabriel, eternally the socialite always seemed to be more at ease.

On sighting Rebecca, Ize smiled briefly in a reciprocatory manner so as not to be impolite and wordlessly took a seat opposite the her, noting the extra seat but saying nothing about it.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 8th of March, 2013, 11:47
Darius's Avatar
Darius
The Phantom Poster [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1110
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,490 (0.69 per day)
"Yes," Gabriel responded to Ize as they moved toward the club, sotto voce. "But that makes both easier to predict, doesn't it?"

He bowed slightly to Rebecca, then said, "You do us both much courtesy, Lady Hedley," before taking his own seat next to Ize. "You must forgive my impudent tongue, but I can only presume that you wanted us here more than simply for the company we could provide."
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 8th of March, 2013, 19:14
Church's Avatar
Church
Spectre [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Member: #10480
Location: Albion (Great Britain)
Posts: 729 (0.35 per day)
Rebecca waved aside Gabriel's flattering welcome, and watched them both descend into their seats. "Please, call me Rebecca. I may be Ventrue, but I'm not yet so old that I fall victim to the need for attractive titles and displays of feudal etiquette."

When Gabriel made immediate approach to the reason for their summoning, Rebecca's smile ebbed very slightly, and she nodded. "Straight to business, then. I can respect that.

"If you don't mind me being intrusive, I would like to know: what did you think of Derek Wilson's execution, and Pious' subsequent punishment for Matthew Harber?"


The Ventrue's tone and expression were soft, casual, and her stance within the high-backed chair was relaxed. Though she busied herself with the leisurely task of sampling her crimson vintage - which, at this distance, could be scented for the beatific life-blood it was - it was clear that she was watching them from over the rim of her glass, waiting for their response.

Reply With Quote
  #31  
Unread 8th of March, 2013, 21:24
Darius's Avatar
Darius
The Phantom Poster [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1110
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,490 (0.69 per day)
Gabriel kept his composure serene as he studied Rebecca. Interesting that there was no offer of refreshment.

He carefully considered his next words. "As Wilson was found guilty of murder, and of a Hound no less, then it stands to reason that his punishment was appropriate. Perhaps the actual execution was a touch, well, overdramatic, but it was obvious that that Prince had a point to make." He shrugged slightly. "As for Harber..." he paused again, trying hard not to stare at the glass Rebecca held. He was still feeling reasonably in control, but the Hunger had grown so in the past few nights, making it slightly difficult to remain on task. "As I understand it, it is the sire's responsibility to watch over his progeny. A transgression of the progeny is then a transgression of the sire. It does leave an interesting power vacuum, though, and whomsoever manages to gain the Prince's favor can look to add quite a bit to their portfolio."

Reply With Quote
  #32  
Unread 8th of March, 2013, 21:31
Church's Avatar
Church
Spectre [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Member: #10480
Location: Albion (Great Britain)
Posts: 729 (0.35 per day)
"Some astute observations, Mister Morales," Rebecca replied, considering, for the moment, the Toreador alone. If she noticed his divided attentions, she betrayed no sign of it; instead she continued to sip from her glass, her composure a continuing display of calm and relaxation. Interesting that one who was no older than either of the coterie could comport herself so well.

"And you, Miss De Luca? Your opinion on the event in question?"


Last edited by Church; 8th of March, 2013 at 21:34.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Unread 9th of March, 2013, 04:50
InThisMoment's Avatar
InThisMoment
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Member: #10481
Location: Bristol, UK.
Posts: 179 (0.08 per day)
“Well, Rebecca.” Ize leapt into life from her silent poise and suddenly became quite animated, her dark eyes brightened and reflected the flames of the fire in an almost maniacal manner.

“You may intrude away. My thoughts on the matter are thus;” She leant forward slightly over the table, firelight flickering over her dark hair and translucent collar-bones. “The Shepard did what he believed he had to do to protect us from the wolf dressed in sheep’s clothing. Left to his own devices he would have had away our entire flock, afterall, wool and all. As for Harber, he will make yet more lambs and I doubt his wounding was too deep.” She sat back, crossing her arms. “And as my companion mentioned, there are many more grown sheep to take his place.”

Reply With Quote
  #34  
Unread 9th of March, 2013, 07:50
Church's Avatar
Church
Spectre [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Member: #10480
Location: Albion (Great Britain)
Posts: 729 (0.35 per day)
It was Isabella's turn to speak, and Rebecca paid her the same attention that she had afforded Gabriel. She nodded twice, both during the Deranged's speech and at its conclusion.

A moment of silence fell in the wake of the coterie's given views. Rebecca sipped a little more vitae from her glass before returning it to the table at her side; when her hands had returned to her lap, she spoke again. "I noticed that neither one of you mentioned whether you thought Derek Wilson was truly guilty of the crime he was punished for." She glanced at each of them in turn, her expression impassive, her unasked question implied.
__________________
"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life."
- Private Leonard L. Church, RedvsBlue
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Unread 9th of March, 2013, 08:19
InThisMoment's Avatar
InThisMoment
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Member: #10481
Location: Bristol, UK.
Posts: 179 (0.08 per day)
Ize crossed her arms and drew them high onto her chest and started giggling to herself. It wasn't directed at anyone in particular, it just seemed very clear that her attention was beginning to wander.

"Jury is out Rebecca. If you'd like me to step in I need evidence on which to base my vote. Still, I didn't know the monster, in life or in death. If it's an opinion you would like me to pluck from my skull then no, he appeared no criminal. He seemed a mewling babe in the woods." She turned her head then and considered a nearby tapestry.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Unread 9th of March, 2013, 10:50
Darius's Avatar
Darius
The Phantom Poster [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1110
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,490 (0.69 per day)
Gabriel shrugged. "Neither of us witnessed the alleged act, nor were we made privy to the evidence or testimony." He grinned, slightly sharklike though he made sure to keep his fangs in check. "In the end, does it matter? Wilson is dead, Harber is knocked down a peg or three and the Hound is still dead. If, however, someone other than Wilson was responsible, and if it were to become generally known, I'm sure that would trigger all sorts of repercussions if it were discovered. None of that is hinged upon what a couple of neonates might think though, not when the Prince has so clearly made his case known."

Gabriel paused, his dry tongue ineffectively trying to wet his lips. "But as Isabella stated, Wilson didn't appear the type to kill a Hound. But then, I suspect, if I was the type to plot and commit murder, I would try hard to not appear to be the culprit either."
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Unread 9th of March, 2013, 19:56
Church's Avatar
Church
Spectre [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Member: #10480
Location: Albion (Great Britain)
Posts: 729 (0.35 per day)
As before, Rebecca allowed silence to interrupt their discourse. She appraised both Kindred now, openly, though her attentions were in no way impolite. After a time, she smiled humourlessly, and then got to her feet; passing around to the back of the coterie's chairs, she reappeared a moment later holding a cooling canister of ornate design, and two brandy glasses. Into these she decanted the rich, beatific, crimson contents of the canister, before she offered both glasses to the Kindred at her fore.

"You have been honest with me, and so I will be honest in kind," the Ventrue said softly, returning to her seat and resuming her position of comfort. "I do not think Derek Wilson is guilty. The circumstances of the murder, and who Derek Wilson was, does not add up; short of possessing remarkable luck, or having received aid from someone with more clout than himself, the fledgling could not have committed the crime that he was sentenced for.

"What have you to say to that?"
Rebecca's eyes flashed, and she looked at both Kindred directly.

__________________
"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life."
- Private Leonard L. Church, RedvsBlue

Last edited by Church; 9th of March, 2013 at 20:15.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Unread 9th of March, 2013, 20:49
InThisMoment's Avatar
InThisMoment
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Member: #10481
Location: Bristol, UK.
Posts: 179 (0.08 per day)
Her eyes were drawn away from the tapestry at the smell of the vitae. It smelt good to her and the Beast yawned and stretched into life, asleep and moderately satiated from the night before. Fangs extending and aching to drink; she took a halting sip of the chilled crimson liquid and set the glass back down, covering her mouth with her hand as she was unsure of her surroundings and the businessmen who still remained deep in conversation on the nearby table. She waited a moment or two for her fangs to retract.

The eye of his apple disagrees with Daddy? Ize looked around and leant towards the Ventrue, eyes glistening as she whispered. If so, we wont tell.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Unread 9th of March, 2013, 21:19
Church's Avatar
Church
Spectre [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Member: #10480
Location: Albion (Great Britain)
Posts: 729 (0.35 per day)
"You do not need to worry," Rebecca said, noticing Isabella's careful attempt to shield her fangs from view, "those in this room are descendants of families bred to serve the clan." She smiled sourly, perhaps in a display of distaste for such practises, or perhaps for some other reason. "I would not have brought you here to discuss so sensitive a topic if it were not safe."
__________________
"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life."
- Private Leonard L. Church, RedvsBlue
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Unread 9th of March, 2013, 22:40
InThisMoment's Avatar
InThisMoment
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Member: #10481
Location: Bristol, UK.
Posts: 179 (0.08 per day)
"Decades of mind-set restraining myself among mortals is a difficult egg to crack, meaning not to disrespect you or your choice of venue Rebecca." Ize spoke earnestly now, her manner changing rapidly from crass to that of humility. "And for the refreshment, we appreciate the gesture."
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Unread 10th of March, 2013, 00:40
Darius's Avatar
Darius
The Phantom Poster [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1110
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,490 (0.69 per day)
"Thank you, Rebecca," Gabriel replied taking the proffered cup but not drinking from it immediately. To do so would show his need, and he would rather not show weakness even in the face of such polite company.

"As for what I might think... you, like all of us are entitled to an opinion, even if that opinion may be otherwise unpopular with those currently in power."

He gently swirled the blood in the decanter before taking a small sip. "Even if you had proof of Derek's innocence, it wouldn't do much to help that poor unfortunate at this time, would it? Of course, it might benefit Harber, if the Prince was inclined to listen to it. That of course, would require the Prince to admit a mistake, or find a scapegoat. Whoever had such knowledge would have to tread very carefully."
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Unread 10th of March, 2013, 01:34
Church's Avatar
Church
Spectre [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Member: #10480
Location: Albion (Great Britain)
Posts: 729 (0.35 per day)
Rebecca raised a brow, and her smirk remained joyless, but professional. "No, Derek Wilson is beyond help now, and I did not care much for his sire, either. However, there are certain realities that should be acknowledged and addressed, should the truth of the matter be that the wrong man was executed.

"Consider this,"
Rebecca leaned forwards in her seat, looking from Gabriel to Isabella and then back again. "Suppose for a moment that I am correct, and that Derek Wilson was innocent - that would mean that whoever killed the Hound is still at large. What's more, he or she would now know that they've managed to get away with their barbaric act... which breeds confidence, greed, and a temptation to try it again. And what's more, based upon the evidence I myself have glimpsed, this attack appears to be random and opportunistic, and not based upon a grudge or vendetta.

"So why am I telling you this? Well, as we've entered into this discussion without misdirection and by being straight and to the point, I shall continue to be so: the Hound met his Final Death within a residential area that neighbours your own, Mister Morales, which would put you and your Kindred associates in clear line-of-sight for any future killings... or make you possible suspects if further murders should occur in a similar radius.

"Now, I am not permitted to investigate the possibility that the killer is still at large because of my ties to the Prince,"
Rebecca said softly, "but given the threat that an uncaught killer would pose to neonates such as us, I thought that you might be as keen to investigate as I am, and in a far better position from which to do so."
__________________
"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life."
- Private Leonard L. Church, RedvsBlue

Last edited by Church; 10th of March, 2013 at 01:37.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Unread 10th of March, 2013, 02:22
InThisMoment's Avatar
InThisMoment
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Member: #10481
Location: Bristol, UK.
Posts: 179 (0.08 per day)
So if A + B equals C then that makes us W. Ize nodded sagely as Rebecca spoke. The evidence was minimal indeed.

What have you seen in your glimpsings which makes you think that they killed indiscriminately? Ize spoke in a soft tone, imparting her inquisitiveness One murder is hardly a predictor of a serial killer and, forgive me, Hounds do step on peoples toes. You could say it is an occupational hazard.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Unread 10th of March, 2013, 02:34
Church's Avatar
Church
Spectre [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Member: #10480
Location: Albion (Great Britain)
Posts: 729 (0.35 per day)
"Because the Hound's remains were mutilated in a fashion not dissimilar to that used to murder this man, and these three women." Calmly, Rebecca plied various sheets of paper free of the stack besides her, and began handing them over. Each piece was an article, or printout, containing information related to vicious murders within the city slums. Pictures of the victims, pre-death, were provided, though only a few details as to how they were killed were printed. "As to why they're random: there's no similarities or connections between the victims."

"I do not act on whims, Miss De Luca," the Ventrue added as she leaned back into her seat. "I looked into these deaths after having seen evidence from the Hound's murder site. Though I have not seen nearly as much as I would have liked, I did see enough: I am certain that the Kindred who did this-" she waved to the news articles, "-is the same one who killed Sebastian Powell."
__________________
"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life."
- Private Leonard L. Church, RedvsBlue

Last edited by Church; 10th of March, 2013 at 04:24.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Unread 10th of March, 2013, 05:36
Darius's Avatar
Darius
The Phantom Poster [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1110
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,490 (0.69 per day)
"So there are no connections, no commonalities, and nothing to go on?" Gabriel asked. "And yet, we are to find who did this, and what? Inform the sherrif?"

He glanced over at Ize. "Neither one of us are trained investigators, and I know, I for one am lacking in talents in that area. I thank you for your warning, and will take it under advisement, but am curious if you have anything more concrete that can aid us."
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Unread 10th of March, 2013, 05:55
Church's Avatar
Church
Spectre [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Member: #10480
Location: Albion (Great Britain)
Posts: 729 (0.35 per day)
"Not the Sheriff, but myself," Rebecca replied. "As Pious has already concluded this matter, he will not likely receive any such findings well. That, however, does not lessen the danger that would be caused by allowing a possible killer to remain unchecked. Once you can identify the culprit, I can ensure that he, or she, meets Final Death.

"I can appreciate that investigation may not be your strong suits. However, were you to agree to investigate the matter, I would share with you all I had learned about the murder. As for further leads, I do have something."
Her smile faded entirely, her demeanour adopting a slight, but unmistakable, edge. "Before I approached you, I was contacted by another, one who suspected that I was less than satisfied with the events of three nights ago. This Kindred claims to have witnessed someone else leaving the crime scene prior to Vanian's arrival, and her apprehension of Derek Wilson.

"You're probably wondering why this Kindred did not report this to the Sheriff. I was of the same mind, until I learned just who I was being contacted by."
She paused, reset her features into a position of neutrality and then, casually, asked, "Tell me: what is your opinion of the remaining few Anarchs?"
__________________
"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life."
- Private Leonard L. Church, RedvsBlue

Last edited by Church; 10th of March, 2013 at 06:11.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Unread 10th of March, 2013, 09:56
Darius's Avatar
Darius
The Phantom Poster [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1110
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,490 (0.69 per day)
"A remnant," Gabriel replied. "The losers in this particular battle, and therefore, not the ones that are going to write the history."

He paused then. "Personally, I'm agnostic on the matter, though if you were to ask me at Elysium, I would have to denounce the lot, of course."
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Unread 10th of March, 2013, 19:33
Church's Avatar
Church
Spectre [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Member: #10480
Location: Albion (Great Britain)
Posts: 729 (0.35 per day)
"As I would expect all wise Kindred to do," Rebecca nodded; "but the Kindred who approached me is one of their number. It explains why he never approached the Sheriff - aside from his report being ignored, he would have been questioned as a suspect because of his apparent knowledge of the events - and simply because he is an Anarch. Rightly so, he stayed quiet."

He glass now empty of its liquid, the Ventrue paused long enough to refill it. When tried, the blood proved to be of exceptional quality, despite its cooled temperature - evidently it had come from a kine of highly satisfactory stock. After sampling her newly-refilled glass, Rebecca said, "I would not expect you to do this out of the kindness of your hearts, of course. As you know, the Prince is going to be making decisions soon as to where best to allocate Matthew Harber's domain; were you to help in this matter, I would be sure to mention to my sire just how loyal to the Camarilla, and to his praxis, you both are."

She set aside her glass, which she had drained more quickly than the last. Then she fixed both Kindred with her gaze more openly. "So. Are we in agreement? You are free to walk away, of course, but I'm hoping you'll see the benefit in investigating a possible madman whose killed so close to your domain."
__________________
"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life."
- Private Leonard L. Church, RedvsBlue
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Unread 10th of March, 2013, 21:42
InThisMoment's Avatar
InThisMoment
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Member: #10481
Location: Bristol, UK.
Posts: 179 (0.08 per day)
The rest of her glass untouched on the mahogany table, Ize thought on Rebecca’s offer. Every blessing ignored becomes a curse after a time, and if it is a curse to begin with then there would be lessons still to be learned. Gabriel wouldn’t be the only vampire in that area keen for advancement and if they did not play this game Rebecca would have no trouble casting the die for some other keen neonate to chase. She met Rebecca’s gaze and nodded;

“I never lick a gift horse in the mouth, unless the gift is one I have already. Besides, I’d like to meet this artist of the grotesque, if they exist, and do a finger painting of my own.” Smiling with an innocent sweetness, she paused. “So we are to keep your involvement to ourselves? When asking questions the weight of the ivory tower behind us would be effective.”

Last edited by InThisMoment; 11th of March, 2013 at 02:36. Reason: typo was annoying me >.<
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Unread 11th of March, 2013, 11:45
Darius's Avatar
Darius
The Phantom Poster [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1110
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,490 (0.69 per day)
Gabriel finished his glass and rested it on the arm of his chair. "Nicely done. Both carrot and stick in one neat little package. Masterfully done."

He paused, eyes narrowing somewhat. "I am guessing than that the perpetrator is one of the Kindred and not some mortal who happened to get lucky?" He tapped his finger against the glass. "Not that it matters either way, of course. I have too much to both gain and lose it would appear for not seeing this through. I accept, though Isabella's question is pertinent."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 18:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren