Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > elpresidente's Games > Revenants of Greatness [Rogue Trader]

Unread 1st of September, 2011, 22:04
Foxtrot
Ghoul [GM]

Member: #9579
just got my book. making the character now.
Unread 3rd of September, 2011, 05:31
AbidingDude
Zombie

Member: #9299
I was just served with an involuntary work transfer to a location half an hour from home (rather than a 2 minute walk), with 20+ hours of overtime weekly, and no internet access at work. I still want to play, but my posting will be spotty for the next month.
Unread 7th of September, 2011, 00:24
Vortigern
Bodak [GM]

Member: #7429
My apologies to everyone for still not getting current. I've been ill this past weekend. ( one night with approx. 3 hours of miserable sleep, the next with approx. 15... )

Once again, I will be endeavoring to catch up sooner, rather than later.

"Adventure is something bad, happening to someone else, far far away."
Unread 13th of September, 2011, 02:13
elpresidente
Vampire Spawn [GM]

Member: #488
Vortigern: No rush make your character when you can, if in doubt about anything just PM me.

Foxtrot: looking good so far once again PM me any issues you have or any sort of potential background queries

Abiding Dude: Character is pretty much done just needs some background, which I believe we previously discussed so feel free to knock something together and I'll have a look over it.

Solar: The stuff about Damascus would be rather helpful as then it allows other people to bounce off it or tie in with it in their background. If you can get it up by weekend that would be more than helpful, if not then I shall feed you to the dogs at weekend.
Unread 22nd of September, 2011, 20:54
elpresidente
Vampire Spawn [GM]

Right boys and girls. I want to get this started by the 15th of October which is when I want to make the 1st GM post, If people haven't got up characters by then, they will be NPCd until they are complete and able to post (the joy of flying around on a ship with 10k+ crew).
Unread 3rd of November, 2011, 19:59
elpresidente
Vampire Spawn [GM]

Have some free time this evening so I'll be trying to get up some ship information and the such like and probably posting up alcotroll's charcter.

For characters it's just about getting your backgrounds up, when that's done we are good to go!
Unread 4th of November, 2011, 05:23
Solar
Skeleton [GM]

Member: #9531
Cool cool

Oh by the way our ship is pretty damn good. Ambition Class Cruiser with a truly ancient heritage (partially made from bits of a Space Hulk). Also, we have Torpedoes! I just need to come up with a name, maybe Chariot of Macharius? Blade of Damascus? It needs to be something grand, I think.