Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Sheepmen's Games > Vampire Knights

Reply
Thread Tools
  #1  
Unread 2nd of April, 2009, 05:07
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
3C Building**IC**

( Sunny, Halleck, Robert )
The 3C building is a monstrous steel and glass structure, it seems fitted with all the latest developments and décor that would make it a center piece for any city. The only thing you notice as you enter the main area is it’s general lack of obvious security systems. Making your way to the back and subsystem of the building it becomes apparent that security was not their main goal as you have not noticed a single camera or sensor. Also the building has wide halls, perhaps large enough to get two cars side by side though, this and the five other entrances you passed on your way to the scene indicate that securing this building would be tough to do. At the Scene it self much of the evidence has been tampered with, and blatantly covered up. Amy’s body has been moved along with the robed mans. All of the blood on the walls has been cleaned up and the blood on the floor where her body was is the only thing that hasn’t been touched yet. Judging by the cleaning supplies in the room it will be soon. But for the moment the three of you have the room to your selves, with the exception of the building manager, who’s name is Charles Goodman. ((he is one of Regent Brant’s ghouls))
************************************************** *****

Charles makes no attempt at trying to hide is feelings about the three of you showing up. “listen I know I am supposed to play nice but really, I just want you to get your jollies off and get the F**K out of my building. I have real work to do. SH** this is a god dammed F**K factory of trouble. This room needs to be cleaned by tomorrow morning so I can get some other yappy F**K for brains, no talent Assbag in here.” “So if there is any way I can speed this along just let me F**King know." the veins in Charles's head pulse rapidly. He begins to use his hands to Convey his words in a manner which most would consider excessive, border line flailing "don’t you know that the regent already has a team inbreeds on this? Not to mention his F**King royal holiness, the sheriff, they have all been and gone from here.” “F**Kin worthless dick suckers they are.” Charles’s cell phone begins to ring and he stammers out of the room for a moment.

( Now it’s just you guys and the room )
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"

Last edited by Sheepmen; 2nd of April, 2009 at 08:34.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 4th of April, 2009, 04:24
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.23 per day)
Sunny had not parked anywhere; he simply preferred walking around where he needed to be, or used public transportation if his destination was at the other side of town; which didn't really happen that often. He has people "advertising" his parties and rave events in every zone of Cillatan, none the less, and he would manipulate the minds of his subjects to allow him to take ride with them, before slowly or irrationally taking their blood, feeding on their inner souls, leaving them almost dead in their surroundings.

However, he wouldn't refuse a ride, if one of his companions offered him one. If such a thing would happen, while in the vehicle, his hand would be twitching, constantly holding on the door handle, and his gaze looking deeply at the people walking outside, and watching through the mirrors the other kindred present with a light aspect of suspicion; kindred do not trust easily, and if they do, it most surely is a simple charade for some oblivious goal of some obscene nature.

As he moves up towards the scene of the "crime", he takes note of possible escape routes if needed, and tries to figure out from where and how these "criminals" would have escaped, if they had too. Surely, there had to be some organization from these cultists, and if they were to uncover some hidden truth, then they had to know, everything.

"The ghoul, the ghoul is annoying, really. It would be better for us if he would simply leave."


"This ghoul is meaningless; shush him away, make him leave! You know how, make him suffer! Forget about the consequences; it'll be hard to figure out the murderer was in fact an innocent little Ventrue like you anyways!"

Somewhat agreeing with that statement, he prepares himself to force this ghoul away. However, chance avoided him wasting Vitae for nothing, grinning with light displeasure as his soon to be victim leaves the premises.

"Shame, shame, shame! You took to long to take action! One night, your hesitation will make you suffer Final Death!"

"I'm sorry...", he says, out of nowhere, as the kindred investigates the scene, looking for any particular traces of burning on the floor, something the pictures from Dr.Scott did not show, anything.

Last edited by Scythe; 4th of April, 2009 at 05:40.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 4th of April, 2009, 05:52
5Solas's Avatar
5Solas
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7474
Location: United States of America
Posts: 234 (0.07 per day)
It seemed that Halleck had indeed been the one to transport everyone to the 3C building. Everyone piling into the Land Rover, the Seminole then made his way down the lightly-traveled streets, his eyes half on the written directions and half on the road. Upon arriving, he pulled around back to the service entrance and the three then made their way to the crime scene, all the while their heads moving back and forth to take in the building. If there was one thing that Halleck had learned about his fellow vampires, it was that they always were on the lookout for ambush and escape routes.

Upon arriving at the upstairs dressing room, the group was confronted by a very bellicose ghoul that quickly lambasted them for being there and then exited, cell phone to his ear. Halleck shook his head and sneered as the man left. *Such impudence* he thought, slinging his bag around to his front and retrieving the photos. If this was the sort of "help" that the Regent surrounded himself with, he seriously questioned the man's discernment of character (among other things).

Holding the photos up, Halleck compared the scene before him to that on the paper, noting the differences. Intrigued, especially concerning the face that Sunny had pointed out at the cafe, the Seminole positioned himself in the room so that he would be roughly where the person casting the reflection would be. Looking around to take it all in, he then temporarily rolled the photos into his pocket and fished out his camera, a small but powerful Canon Powershot 1100. Snapping several photos (especially of the mirror and from various angles), he browsed through the resulting images to see if there were any additional clues to see that his unmortal eyes had missed.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 4th of April, 2009, 06:53
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Sunny )
there are faint traces of candle wax and the hint of incense, as you lean in to the approximate location of the Vic, you notice there must have been about 10 candles burned all around, sort of making a circle around where the body would have been. It was indeed a sacrifice of some kind. Much of the other evidence has been cleaned or attempted to have been cleaned up. One thing does spot your eye, it’s a small wooden box, it’s about twelve inches long and about 4 inches wide, and give or take 4 inches tall. It was hiding under one of the makeup counters, almost everyone would have missed such a small thing, but due to your position you could see it clearly. Once at the box, it is covered in gold letters, it is a find wood, on the inside of the box it seems that it was designed to carry something about 12 inches long, the inside of the box is fine velvet. And on the under side of the opening is an unknown language. “Gott verzeiht uns” And two crests on ether side of the quote.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 4th of April, 2009, 07:01
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Halleck )
You find yourself standing in a wardrobe, and a rather big one at that. From this position you would have been able to see most of the room, but if the door was closed you more than likely didn’t see anything at all, as you mouse around the room you notice one of the ceiling tiles has been disturbed close by the wardrobe. As you move to investigate you can see small amounts of dirt and what looks like dust bunnies around the opening and by the wardrobe, but as you look around the room you notice that it is in fact clean. Poking your head into the opening after rearranging something to stand on you notice it looks like someone has been crawling around up there, and for some time, you can see shuffle marks all around leading various directions.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 4th of April, 2009, 07:05
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.23 per day)
The Malkovian grins and starts laughing a loud when he discovers the small hidden box; while analyzing, he notices some strange language written under the cover of such an item. At this point, he moves around in the room, looking at the box, trying to remember something he has read in the past.

"Gott verzeiht uns, Gott verzeiht uns, Gott verzeiht uns..." he slowly says, repeating himself, trying to comprehend what this strange sentence means, and what the box could have held.

Last edited by Scythe; 4th of April, 2009 at 07:07.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 4th of April, 2009, 07:07
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Sunny )
it takes a few moments but like a light bulb, BAM german. you know that much.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 4th of April, 2009, 07:11
5Solas's Avatar
5Solas
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7474
Location: United States of America
Posts: 234 (0.07 per day)
*Interesting...* Halleck thought after noticing the disturbed ceiling tile and deciding to investigate. The crawlspace between the actual ceiling beams and construction and the false ceiling made by the tiles was quite large though very dark; only tiny shafts of light were able to penetrate from the room below and they hindered more than helped in making sense of the area. Letting his eyes adjust to the blackness, he paused for a moment.

"It looks like someone has been above the ceiling here...I'm going to go up and investigate." the Seminole said into the empty wardrobe below him. The last thing he needed was to go peering around above the ceiling and one of his comrades mistake him for a hiding assassin.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 4th of April, 2009, 07:18
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.23 per day)
Sunny was not laughing anymore, besides knowing what language the quote was from, he couldn't seem to decrypt it; his knowledge in languages was very slim, besides English and a little of the ancient ones, like Latin and Hebrew, but only concerning his occult research.

"Halleck, Robert, come over here; would any of you by any chance speak German?"
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 4th of April, 2009, 07:19
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Halleck )
It is darker and dustier than you have first been lead to believe, without moving ceiling tiles or finding a flash light you cannot see beyond 25 feet, and it seems that there are walking, or rather crawling paths, leading in three directions from here.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 4th of April, 2009, 07:26
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Halleck )
You can barely make out something that looks like a switch that is just about 30 feet away from you to the left of you, (which we will call west)
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 4th of April, 2009, 07:26
5Solas's Avatar
5Solas
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7474
Location: United States of America
Posts: 234 (0.07 per day)
His eyes now adjusted, Halleck slings his bag to his front, retrieves his flashlight, and turns it on. Sweeping the beam to and fro, he investigates the three crawl-paths closely for use and any other additional information.

Hearing Sunny's voice and his name called, Halleck quickly ducked his head beneath the ceiling tile.

"No, not even close. What have you got?"
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 4th of April, 2009, 07:28
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Sunny )
you do spot a laptop plugged in over on one of the countertops.
(perhaps it has internet)
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 4th of April, 2009, 07:35
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Halleck )
Looking ((west)) with your flashlight trained in you notice it is a switch, there is also a rather grimy looking mattress and what looks like a mini fridge.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 4th of April, 2009, 07:45
5Solas's Avatar
5Solas
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7474
Location: United States of America
Posts: 234 (0.07 per day)
Spying a small wooden box in Sunny's hands, Halleck's curiosity gets the best of him. *He'll still have it when I get back* he thinks, lifting himself up and into the crawlspace. Swinging the pack back onto his back, he makes his way over to the improvised bedroom and looks over the mattress and mini-fridge. Opening it up, he glances over the contents and then eyes the switch. While true, he has no idea as to what the switch does, he tries to follow the wires but looses them into the ceiling. Shrugging and with a grin, Halleck reaches out and fingers the switch...
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 4th of April, 2009, 07:52
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Halleck )
the fridge works!! And to your surprise it’s rather cold, inside you find 3 blood packs. They are dated with a use by only but they are not due to expire soon. Once the switch is flipped you hear the faint sound of lights coming on, they are super dull backlights, and they extend all over where the crawl areas, their positions indicate irregular construction, very home made. But the light it self is just bright enough to see with out giving away the fact that there are lights in the ceiling.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 4th of April, 2009, 07:59
5Solas's Avatar
5Solas
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7474
Location: United States of America
Posts: 234 (0.07 per day)
*Black lights....smart* Halleck thought, idly taking the blood packs and placing them in his pack. They would last for several hours without refrigeration and if he were lucky, they might even be able to get fingerprints off of them. Then again, he had no clue how to do that and he wasn't about to try and involve the police. *Maybe someone else could grease those skids*

Looking around and following the lights, Halleck examines the other two crawl-paths and takes the other at random.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 4th of April, 2009, 08:09
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Halleck )
One leads to the stage area, along the way there is a opening that leads you into the back of a maintenance room its full of various toiletries mops, and other cleaning and service supplies, and with some creative box stacking no one would ever find the opening. Along the trip you do notice you go up. Further on you reach the stage, you think you are directly underneath the center box seat. And there you can see out clearly in-between the décor mesh. The other direction takes you to the loading dock and the unguarded service entrance.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 4th of April, 2009, 08:16
5Solas's Avatar
5Solas
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7474
Location: United States of America
Posts: 234 (0.07 per day)
Investigating the crawlspaces lead Halleck to various places around the recording studio and if he had not known that they existed, they would never be seen. Someone had gone through a great deal of trouble and gained (or already had) a great deal of knowledge about the building and the goings-on inside.

After carefully shuffling back through to the origin, he then goes about looking closely at the trails that he had just followed though disturbed to the least amount that he could. Though he guessed that the one towards the service entryway had been the last used, if this unwanted guest had exited through the janitorial closet, perhaps a few clues or a surveillance tape might have caught some additional information.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 4th of April, 2009, 08:20
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
((the path ways were used too much to discern which was used last)) but the security tapes could be useful to figure that out, in order to view them you must find Charles.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 4th of April, 2009, 09:00
5Solas's Avatar
5Solas
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7474
Location: United States of America
Posts: 234 (0.07 per day)
After taking one last look around, Halleck lowered himself back down into the wardrobe and then made his way over to Sunny and Robert.

"It seems that we had a visitor living up in the ceiling...a vampire visitor at that. I'm going to go check with the ghoul to see if I can't check the security cameras."

Not receiving any additional information, Halleck stole a closer look at Sunny's box and then turned around, exiting the room to find Charles still yapping on his cell. The Seminole cleared his throat and waited, though not exactly looking forward to what this man had to say.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 5th of April, 2009, 03:11
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.23 per day)
The not so young kindred continuously wonders about how to proceed from this particular point; he was somewhat in a bind. He did not know how to manipulate a computer, and even less how to search the internet for information of any kind. Never has he needed to use such modern machinery; information he learned was too ancient to be encrypted in such a form, and dealings he made were through his cellphone or face to face.

"I've heard stories from this computer and internet, saying it holds many secrets, if only one knew how to use such a contraption!"

He slowly approaches the machine, scared of what may happen if he should fail. He examines the contraption, and tries to figure out how it works from what he heard from all his time.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 5th of April, 2009, 03:30
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Sunny )
it takes several minutes for you to get the machine even on the internet it self, once there as fortune would have it the default page was Google. unsure of how to proceed next you stare at the screen for a few minutes, then you just type in "Gott verzeiht uns" and you are flooded with German web sites. after clicking on several sites which only give you more German, you decide to add translate to the end of your search. and there for your using pleasure is a translator. once translated it says "god forgives us"
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 5th of April, 2009, 06:59
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.23 per day)
Sunny felt the blood boiling in his veins when he discovered the nature of this particular german sentence, "Gott verzeiht uns"; a german quote asking forgiveness from the Christian God.

"GOD FORGIVE US!", the deranged one said a loud, enthousiastic about his discovery!

"Not only was she a virgin, but maybe even a catholic virgin; interesting, interesting indeed!"

Once this new knowledge was assimilated into Sunny's mind, he looks at the small box once more, paying more attention to it's inside then it's outside, trying to observe and deduce what it may have been holding.

"Maybe this box held a blade?"
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 5th of April, 2009, 14:22
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Sunny )
It looks like the box contained some kind of long slender object, perhaps it carried the iron spike that was pictured in the photo of Amy’s body. It looks like it would have fit within the box.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 03:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren