Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Cadrius' Games > Deadwatch Embers

Closed Thread
Thread Tools
  #101  
Unread 1st of July, 2004, 02:18
Gralhruk's Avatar
Gralhruk
Ghost of ORP Past [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #13
Location: The Netherworld
Posts: 10,848 (1.78 per day)
Aleina

Her feet find their way up the slope with mechanistic rythym, her back straight and her head held high. For all the wreckage about, she might be walking across a courtyard in springtime, observing the foliage. Her eyes are another story - icy, frost rimmed pools trained on her soul instead of her surroundings. What she sees there both shames and scares her, but some secrets were best left unspoken. To the rest of the world she must be calm and in control, certain of her course and unfailing in her purpose.

The fires spring higher on the hillside and above the dull crackle of flame she hears a woman's voice, the pitch high enough for it to be Heulwen but Aleina is unsure. Nor does she recognize the language, but she knows what languages it isn't. Process of elimination means halfling or gnomish, which makes her feel a little better about it's origin. Her feet never falter, even when the human girl appears from the darkness, apparently headed this way. Small, dark and lithe, she is obviously of Sarcosan descent.

No arms, no armor, and judging by her face just as much a fugitive as they. The girl stops as she catches sight of Aleina, her bearing uncertain. Aleina spreads her arms in what is meant to be a friendly gesture, though she closes the distance between them until only about forty feet separate the two. As she has done a few times earlier in this same night, Aleina masks her own fear with an air of unbreachable confidence.

"Greetings, stranger. What brings you here?"
  #102  
Unread 1st of July, 2004, 02:25
Black Plauge's Avatar
Black Plauge
PhD in Physics [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Member: #192
Location: Old Town, ME
Posts: 6,801 (1.16 per day)
Heulwen

"The better question might be who," Heulwen says as she catches up to where Aashya and Alenia are standing.

"I found her, following us when the rest of you rushed off ahead. A man almost knifed her in the back, though fortunately an arrow from my bow put a stop to that. Aleina, meet Aashya. Aashya, Aleina."
  #103  
Unread 1st of July, 2004, 02:54
Kelemyn's Avatar
Kelemyn
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #15
Location: Pearland, TX
Posts: 3,361 (0.55 per day)
Aashya

An awkward moment.

The woman is so formal! "Greetings, stranger." But at least she appears to be friendly.

Heulwen approaches from behind and answers the woman's question before Aashya can formulate a coherent response herself. She nods to show her agreement.

"Yes, I saw your torchlight on the road, and thought I ought to see what was going on. Heulwen says you were chasing someone..." Thinking of the body burning behind her, Aashya falters. She's not about to tell these people much more about herself when she knows next to nothing about them or their purpose for being on the road at night.

"I uh- I'm pleased to meet you, Aleina."
  #104  
Unread 1st of July, 2004, 03:09
Gralhruk's Avatar
Gralhruk
Ghost of ORP Past [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #13
Location: The Netherworld
Posts: 10,848 (1.78 per day)
Aleina

I wish I could say the same.

It disturbs her that Heulwen gives out her name so freely, especially after what this Aashya may have just seen. Aleina had deliberately withheld that information, already fearing the hunters that would surely follow her. And they knew nothing about this girl except that she had been attacked . . .

The fourth man in the Hound's company. He was still unaccounted for. The knowledge draws the knot of fear tighter in her belly, yet none of it shows on her face. Indeed, nothing shows on her face.

"And you, Aashya. You have met us at a most difficult time and this place is not safe. Forgive my forwardness, but I must know your purpose."
  #105  
Unread 1st of July, 2004, 03:25
Kelemyn's Avatar
Kelemyn
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #15
Location: Pearland, TX
Posts: 3,361 (0.55 per day)
Aashya

"A difficult time....." That's one way of putting it. Although judging from what Aashya has seen so far it seems that it was the other guys that had the difficult time. Her eyes travel the darkness beyond Aleina searching for the others she knows are there. Which one of these people had called down that lightning strike?

"My purpose? I'm just travelling," she explains, doing her best to look like the ordinary person that she is.

I'm nobody really. You don't have to be afraid of me.

"I'm trying to get to Greenfield."
  #106  
Unread 1st of July, 2004, 03:32
Gralhruk's Avatar
Gralhruk
Ghost of ORP Past [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #13
Location: The Netherworld
Posts: 10,848 (1.78 per day)
Aleina

"Did you suppose we were heading to this Greenfield?"

The question is perhaps unkind, but her voice is friendly. She doesn't wait for an answer, shifting her eyes to Heulwen.

"Is there more you would tell me?"
  #107  
Unread 1st of July, 2004, 03:38
Black Plauge's Avatar
Black Plauge
PhD in Physics [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Member: #192
Location: Old Town, ME
Posts: 6,801 (1.16 per day)
Huelwen

"You know as well as I do who her assalaint might have been," Heulwen replies, "Would you have had me leave her to such as him?"

"But, what happened here?" Heulwen asks, gesturing back over her shoulder at the burning corpse, "It looks like one of the Hound's men met that lightening bolt we saw. Don't tell me we were too late."
  #108  
Unread 1st of July, 2004, 03:45
Gralhruk's Avatar
Gralhruk
Ghost of ORP Past [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #13
Location: The Netherworld
Posts: 10,848 (1.78 per day)
Aleina

Her mouth tightens slightly at the rebuke; that wasn't what she was getting at. Now wasn't the time to argue over it though. They needed to get moving.

"You know I would leave none to those beasts, were it in my power. Yet neither can we leave her to wander, with one still afoot and more sure to come."

She folds her arms and glances back to make sure the others are coming this way.

"No, we were not too late, but late enough. The healer is with us, but incoherent. The Hound has escaped with one of his men; they departed by some magic. I fear it won't be long before they return. And you say his other man is lurking nearby. You see why I fear."
  #109  
Unread 1st of July, 2004, 04:00
Black Plauge's Avatar
Black Plauge
PhD in Physics [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Member: #192
Location: Old Town, ME
Posts: 6,801 (1.16 per day)
Heulwen

"A legate..." Heulwen hisses, "one of his men dead, another wounded, and his quarry escaped. He will not be pleased." Though her voice contains a hint of worry and fear, a small smile can be seen playing on Heulwen's face at the thought of the trouble the Dark God's man might receive for his failing.

"We need to move and move quickly. Get away from here while the Hound is suffering from this setback. You said the healer was incoherent? Can your mule carry him? I will take my gear and saddle Cytaill. Speed will be of the essence. The more ground we place between ourselves and this place the longer it will take the Hound to find us again."
  #110  
Unread 1st of July, 2004, 04:12
Gralhruk's Avatar
Gralhruk
Ghost of ORP Past [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #13
Location: The Netherworld
Posts: 10,848 (1.78 per day)
Aleina

"Yes, I believe he is under a spell; he will be no help to us - for now, at least."

And just when we need it most.

They would need to do without his help. She could try and break the spell when they had more time, but in the meantime he was a burden. He also was in no position to tell them how the Hound could track him, or how they might avoid that same detection. No matter how far they might travel or how quickly, she knew that it would not be enough. The Hound would find them, and sooner rather than later.

"Bombur can carry him, but it will slow us down."
  #111  
Unread 1st of July, 2004, 04:20
Kelemyn's Avatar
Kelemyn
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #15
Location: Pearland, TX
Posts: 3,361 (0.55 per day)
Aashya

The healer..... the hound..... magic.....

Aashya tries to follow Aleina's explanation of what happened here, but it's rather confusing. Someone escaped - the Hound, she thinks it was - but may return soon.

Then Heulwen speaks. Aashya only hears the first part of what she has to say.

"You were chasing a legate? A legate??!" How insane is that? There could never be a reason to do such a thing. The gnomes worked against the dark god, but always in secret, always indirectly. Nobody chases a legate.

The terrible thing is, if the legate comes back looking for Heulwen and her friends, he'd be just as likely to find Aashya instead. Aashya... alone against a legate and his men... She'd just as soon not have it work out that way!

"I- I don't have to go to Greenfield," she stammers out, fear widening her dark eyes. "Not right away. I'm not even sure where it is. I could help you somehow......."

Please don't leave me here by myself!
  #112  
Unread 1st of July, 2004, 04:26
Black Plauge's Avatar
Black Plauge
PhD in Physics [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Member: #192
Location: Old Town, ME
Posts: 6,801 (1.16 per day)
Heulwen

"That cannot be helped. We must do what we can. Every mile we put between us and this place is a mile the Hound must travel to catch up with us."

Turning to an obviously frightened Aashya, Heulwen continues, "You are, of course, welcome to accompany us, for I fear that in saving your life, I have tied you to us in the eyes of those who would now chase us. You may be better off getting as far away from us as possible though. You might still escape notice. It is your decision."

Turning back to Aleina, Heulwen says, "Come, let us get my saddle and gear from Bombour. The longer this takes the fewer miles we will cover before the Hound recovers."
  #113  
Unread 1st of July, 2004, 04:40
Gralhruk's Avatar
Gralhruk
Ghost of ORP Past [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #13
Location: The Netherworld
Posts: 10,848 (1.78 per day)
Aleina

She nods at Heulwen before her eyes find Aashya with a measuring look, sizing up the other woman's bearing and attitude. Her confusion is plain to see, not that Aleina is surprised; she had been deliberately cryptic. Aashya's fear of what the hound might be is obvious.

"We know nothing for certain, except that they mean us harm and they will be back soon. I think it is in everyone's best interest if you come with us. Think on it while we prepare to depart."

Without another word she turns to help Heulwen with the mule.
  #114  
Unread 1st of July, 2004, 05:04
Kahluah's Avatar
Kahluah
Dingo of War [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #5
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 1,715 (0.28 per day)
Rhotha'ah

While the three women talk up on the hillside, the Dorn recovers from the fury of battle. It had done him good to unleash some of the bottled up rage that he had struggled to keep in check while in Kingscross, and he feels lighter for it. Though the entirety of his body throbs with a dull ache as lactic acid courses through it, his soul is just that much lighter.

Patting himself down, he ensures that all of his weaponry is still in place - the two axes at his back, the dagger in his boot and the bow and sword on his back. He rehooks his quiver to his belt, and ensures that the arrows are in place ready to be used should the need arise. Next time it would be wise not to charge in so. He muses to himself, his hand moving to the gaping hole in his armor where he had nearly fallen onto the man's spear upon tripping him, before looking up at the women on the hill.

"If we are to leave, we should do so quickly." He calls out, his baritone voice echoing through the silence of the dark night. He looks about the battlefield once more, and gives a whispered thanks to his ancestors for keeping him alive for just one more night.
  #115  
Unread 1st of July, 2004, 08:47
Cadrius's Avatar
Cadrius
Refusing to Sow [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #12
Location: The Emerald City
Posts: 5,728 (0.94 per day)
Heulwen, Dun, Rhotha'ah, Aashya, Lyr, Aleina

The nine stand together in the chill night, the rush of battle fading from some, while the stomachs of the others return to normal. In the distance, the corpse begins to burn. The smell will get far worse before it will get better, and the fire, if not the odor, will attract predators, and perhaps worse.

Aashya, confused by these people's risk-taking, wonders what else they might do. Any that would chase a man that's purportedly a legate might well do other things, such as taunt a pack of orcs, or perhaps make a rude gesture at an oruk; neither are condusive to long, healthy lives. And yet, there is a safety in numbers and they might help her reach Greenfield, now if only she knew why...

Aleina and Heulwen guide the Healer to Bombur. The mule looks back over his shoulder at the three and almost seems to sigh. Yet he remains quite still as they rearrange the gear to accomodate the Healer. Mechanically the man slings his leg over the mule's back and sets himself down. The blank expression remains despite his actions.

Cytaill proves to be less cooperative than the Healer. The sight of the saddle has his ears flatten and he hunches down a bit. Yet a sharp command by Heulwen in her native tongue has the wogren slinking over to her with his tail slack behind him. From there the saddling goes easily enough.

Rhotha'ah examines the battlefield, at least what there is of it, and feels grateful that he survived. Had the numbers been slightly different he might have been spitted upon Edrick's spear. It still may have happened if the man had been able to outlast the dorn's blind rage. But he had not and it was Rhotha'ah, not Edrick, that stands victorious. However that might not last should they linger here.
  #116  
Unread 1st of July, 2004, 19:52
Dirigible's Avatar
Dirigible
Nightcrawler [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Member: #449
Location: Auckland, NZ
Posts: 1,813 (0.33 per day)
Lyr

Lyr helps the big Dorn up the hill with a hand on his shoulder. As Rhotha'ah plods with leaden-looking feet Lyr wonders: What good will this do?, looking at his hand. If he falls, I'll be crushed!

He reaches the group of women, halflings and giant dogs and nods warily but politely at Aashya. The othes seem to accept her presense, and he has neither the time or inclination to question it himself. He listens to the tail-end of the conversation, piecing together what he missed in his mind with ease, but has nothing to add. Within two paces of Aleina again, the pull is back, and stronger than ever. Her... aura?... more intoxicating than he can bare. Heulwen and the Sarcosan girl probably catch him looking at the Erenlander woman more than is strictly necessary.

But most of all, as always, Lyr a'Corian thinks about magic. He thinks about the Hound's escape, Aleina's weavings, and the raging firestorm of energy that beats in his chest where passion and courage should lie.
  #117  
Unread 1st of July, 2004, 20:31
Kelemyn's Avatar
Kelemyn
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #15
Location: Pearland, TX
Posts: 3,361 (0.55 per day)
Aashya

What kind of people purposefully chase after a legate, face off with him, and somehow end up driving him away?

Aashya remembers back to the time shortly after the gnomes took her in. They had questions about her, questions for which she had no answers. Who was she? How had she come to be in the river? And how did she happen to have a gaping belly wound obviously made by a sharp blade?

They could see that she was Sarcosan... Was she perhaps one of the Free Riders of the southlands, injured in a raid? Aashya couldn't tell them anything. The Free Riders had seemed like a dim rumor to her - she may have heard about them before..... they rode horses, didn't they, and fought orcs? Something about the thought of them was uplifting... honorable. But trying to think back beyond the ordeal in the river made her head hurt. She had flatly decided that she was not a Free Rider. She couldn't imagine herself doing what they did. She was just... a peasant.

But now..... Well, she had fought an armed attacker, kicking and punching him, somehow knowing the right moves. Someone had trained her. That kind of fighting ability didn't just come naturally to a peasant! It may not have been the Free Riders, but it had been someone.

Someone like these people maybe?

The fear is ebbing. The longer she stands here and no legate appears to drag her off to be tortured or sacrificed, the more she feels that she has discovered something good, not unlucky or cursed as she had at first thought. These people are doing good things. They are making a difference in a dark world where there is little comfort for the helpless. They rescued a healer from the forces of Izrador. Aashya feels confident that they won't hurt her. It may be dangerous to stay with them, but perhaps she is up to the challenge afterall.

At least she may be able to learn something from them. She wishes that she could remain as calm and serene as Aleina obviously is, even when preparing to run for her life!
  #118  
Unread 2nd of July, 2004, 01:31
Black Plauge's Avatar
Black Plauge
PhD in Physics [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Member: #192
Location: Old Town, ME
Posts: 6,801 (1.16 per day)
Heulwen

"Cytaill!" Heulwen exclaims when he shows reluctance to be saddled, "We have no time to argue here!"

Once Cytaill is saddled, however, Heulwen takes a moment to apologize, "I'm sorry I don't have time to have asked properly, but we must be away from here as fast as possible. With the healer in the condition he is in and a legate soon to be on our heels, we have precious little time to waste."

Scratching Cytaill behind the ears with both hand, Heulwen puts her nose to his and whispers, "Thank you for being my friend."

Looking at the others, Heulwen reverts to a language they can understand and says, "We should head west. The healer indicated to me that that was the direction he intended to travel, so he might have friends along that route; friends who might be able to help us, the gods willing. Unless anyone has any objections, I say we cut across country for now. The going will be harder than on the road, but there is less chance that we will run into some one who might betray us."
  #119  
Unread 2nd of July, 2004, 02:21
Berova's Avatar
Berova
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Member: #453
Posts: 212 (0.04 per day)
Dun

Relieved that once they got moving and the Healer was more cooperative, Dun was hopeful something could be done for him but he was at a loss what can be done. He is wary of yet another unrecognizable voice, that of a woman. His caution turned to alarm when he heard the sound of steel on flesh. He almost want to lean on the Healer for support when he realized what gruesome task was proceeding before them, thankful it did not fall upon him to perform. Dun then peered at the funeral pyre or bonfire started by the halfling and a new stranger, a Sarcosan. So much for not making things more difficult. He wonders how they can possibly make a bigger beacon for any that would do them harm.

As the others question the newcomer, Dun wonders again what he is doing there. So much that transpired this night made so little sense. He reflects on the most recent events that transpired. He views the icy woman with suspicion and wonderment, suspicion at her actions leading up to the fight for life and death and wonderment at what she did during and after the "skirmish". Dun was curious the Dorn's currently uncharacteristic subdued state, but concludes it must be from the terrible wound he suffered at the hands of the Hound's henchman, Edrick. As for the fellow Erenlander, he was surprised at first and then shocked yet again when he spoke up to confront the Hound.

Heulwen's voice cuts into Dun's thoughts. He readily answers, "Then please lead the way. I have no wish to linger here, this place of death..."
  #120  
Unread 2nd of July, 2004, 03:01
Gralhruk's Avatar
Gralhruk
Ghost of ORP Past [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #13
Location: The Netherworld
Posts: 10,848 (1.78 per day)
Aleina

"Yes, I believe we are ready." She looks briefly at Heulwen. "We will leave a clear trail for them to follow and the hound knows we must depart from here. You are skilled in tracking: is there some way you might make their way more difficult, obscure the signs of our passage - at least for a short distance?"

She pauses and then serenly addresses the Sarcosan girl.

"Aashya? It is time to choose."
  #121  
Unread 2nd of July, 2004, 03:10
Black Plauge's Avatar
Black Plauge
PhD in Physics [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Member: #192
Location: Old Town, ME
Posts: 6,801 (1.16 per day)
Heulwen

"I can try, but doing so will likely slow us even further," Heulwen replies, "Besides, the Hound may not need a trail in the sense I am used to thinking. He followed the healer without a moment's hesitation at that fork in the road where it took me several minutes to seperate out the correct trail. How fast will your mount go with the healer on his back?"

Last edited by Black Plauge; 2nd of July, 2004 at 03:51.
  #122  
Unread 2nd of July, 2004, 03:49
Kelemyn's Avatar
Kelemyn
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #15
Location: Pearland, TX
Posts: 3,361 (0.55 per day)
Aashya

"I'm ready.... I'll go with you."

Aashya can only hope that she's making the right decision. She'd avoided people every step of this journey, up until now. But somehow she'd been sucked in by this group. A part of her mind screams, See? You should have stayed away from the road! There's nothing worse than telling yourself, 'I told you so'!

But in reality, she's feeling good about joining up with these people. They seem to know what they're doing.......
  #123  
Unread 2nd of July, 2004, 16:12
Dirigible's Avatar
Dirigible
Nightcrawler [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Member: #449
Location: Auckland, NZ
Posts: 1,813 (0.33 per day)
Lyr

"...he might have friends along that route; friends who might be able to help us, the gods willing."

"Or friends that the Hound already knows about, and is hunting down as we speak," Lyr suggests quietly. Odd that she asks the 'gods' for their blessing... "Or that are prepared to sell the trust of a band of strangers to the Shadow."

At a sharp glance from Heulwen, he raises his palms to her placatingly. "I do not mean to criticise your plan. I have nothing better to offer, in any case. I merely think that it is always better to go into a situation with one's eyes wide open to the possibilities of danger ahead. Or the certainties..." he says, the last part under his breath.

As always, dwelling on the many, many horrible things that could go wrong in the immediate future makes him feel unaccountably better.

The impotent channeler - a part of his mind wonders if that term is now applicable to him, given that he has cast a spell by proxy, now - tucks his sling back into its hiding place in his boot and checks that his pack is well set.

"Will you be able to walk unaided?" Lyr's dark eyes survey the towering Dorn at his side.

"...He followed the healer without a moment's hesitation at that fork in the road where it took me several minutes to seperate out the correct trail."

At this, Lyr looks up sharply. The he lowers his head again just as swiftly, his eyes flickering back and forth unseeingly over the ground at his feet. After a few moments he shakes himself, filing away the idea for later use. Yes, that is the best path. he takes a quiet, deep breath and puts his mind in order. Which, at this point, means forcibly ignoring the tingling sensation that crawls all over his skin whenever Aleina is near.

He turns to look at the dark haired young woman - No, she's the same age as me, or Dun... The Sarcosans anxiety and uncertainty makes her look younger than she is, just as Dun's good-natured confidence maes him look older. Lyr is well aware of the fact that his solemnity makes him look rather older than he is. Secretly, he rather likes this fact.

"Aashya?" he tries to smile lightly at the small, dark woman, and offers his hand. "Welcome. If we're going to be travelling together, you should know our names."

"This is Rhotha'ah of the North," indicating the woozy berserker. "No better warrior have I ever seen."

"Dun Abben," Lyr nods to his friend and felow Erenlander. "A man who..." Lyr suddenly blanks, not at all sure what Dun talents are. He uses a bow? "...of limitless versatility," he finishes lamely.

"Aleina, a.... healer." He is unsure whether to mention her more mystical talents, and truth be told would rather ignore them himself at this point.

"Heulwen I suppose you already know?" It doesn't even occur to him to introduce Cytail as an equal. "A fine huntress."

"And I am Lyr a'Corian. A scholar, of sorts." He inclines his head slightly to the Sarcosan.

As he concludes the introductions, Lyr makes ready to move.

Last edited by Dirigible; 2nd of July, 2004 at 16:15.
  #124  
Unread 2nd of July, 2004, 20:50
Kelemyn's Avatar
Kelemyn
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #15
Location: Pearland, TX
Posts: 3,361 (0.55 per day)
Aashya

The group coalesces around Aleina and Heulwen as they talk about setting out across country, and trying to cover their own tracks as they go.

Our own tracks, Aashya corrects herself. She's one of them now.

The small Sarcosan girl finds it hard not to stare at the towering Northman as he comes near. Like Heulwen, he carries a bow; but he also has a huge sword strapped to his back. Aashya has not seen his like before.

He walks with some difficulty, and leans on a smaller Erenlander for support. The sight is almost comical, and Aashya begins to smile, but the talk is too serious for that. The Erenlander points out a few more dangers that lie along their road. And he's right - they can't trust anybody not to sell them out. We can't trust anybody. Another mental reminder that she is now a part of this group, whoever they are.

She does smile though when the Erenlander introduces himself and his other two friends. She takes his offered hand firmly, and nods at Rhotha'ah and Dun in turn. She looks at Aleina in surprise when Lyr names her as a healer. The gnomes' healer had been an old and wizened little man. It seems odd to Aashya to put Aleina in the same class with him.

And Lyr calls himself a scholar. Aashya has to think a moment before she can come up with a meaning for that word. Somebody who reads books.... he does look the type. But again, somehow she'd thought that a scholar would be older. They're all pretty young...... she thinks, looking around at their faces.

"Heulwen is a fine huntress, I know," Aashya says when Lyr finishes. "One of her arrows saved my life a little while ago. Of course, if I hadn't ducked in time she would've hit me instead of the man that was about to stab me in the back!"

Aashya would like to tell everyone what it is that she does well. If only she knew what it was......

Last edited by Kelemyn; 2nd of July, 2004 at 20:52.
  #125  
Unread 2nd of July, 2004, 21:05
Dirigible's Avatar
Dirigible
Nightcrawler [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Member: #449
Location: Auckland, NZ
Posts: 1,813 (0.33 per day)
Lyr

She's strong, Lyr muses as he massages his long fingers, eyeing Aashya out of the corner of his eye. Smaller than Aleina yet at least as strong as Dun. ANd what's more, her hand held a kind of... force that made him sure she could kill a man with them alone. Curious.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 22:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren