Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Sheepmen's Games > Vampire Knights

Reply
Thread Tools
  #26  
Unread 27th of May, 2009, 03:49
Fulmen's Avatar
Fulmen
Spectre

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Member: #1173
Location: Texas
Posts: 729 (0.15 per day)
"Well, it's probably a good thing he is here, 'cause you seem like you will be getting into all sorts of trouble," says Vincent with a wink. He turns back to the book. "Now, as we have already established, I'm not real into art, but I don't see what is so important about this painting. Do you think this is what Kett is selling? Help me look for an artist name." After a few moments of looking, "Hmmm... there has to be something special about this thing, though I doubt it is the horses. Maybe the church in the background has something to do with it." Vincent begins examining that part of the painting more carefully.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 27th of May, 2009, 04:48
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Vincent )
Looking at the photos with you Fay says, “well you know, I seem to attract trouble where ever I go.” Well im not sure what im looking for here, it seems like a pretty picture, nothing I’d hang in my house.” examining the photos carefully, you begin to notice none of the photos credit the painter, other paintings credit their painters, but not this one. It also says it’s sell order number is 16. Fay seems confused by this as well. “so what do you think that means?” she looks around the room for a minute. “We can always ask one of the auctioneers about it.”
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 27th of May, 2009, 07:26
Fulmen's Avatar
Fulmen
Spectre

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Member: #1173
Location: Texas
Posts: 729 (0.15 per day)
"Seems like as good a plan as any." Vincent grabs hold of Fay's arm and they walk over to find the auctioneer. "Excuse me, could you please give me some information on the auction item 'Serenity Sunset'? It is an interesting piece, but there seems to be little information available on it. It doesn't even mention the artist."
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 27th of May, 2009, 22:15
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Vincent )
Good evening”, says the auctioneer, “ahh yes our mystery piece.” “im afraid there is no information about it, it was part of the collection and the family members wished to sell it, the only thing I can tell you is it’s around 400 years old.” “maybe even older.” “but other than it’s estimated age we know very little of its history, we do know it was purchased in Spain many years ago, so we presume it is of Spanish descent.” “bidding was requested to start at one thousand dollars for this item.” “so it is the lowest priced item up for auction this evening.” “can I help you both with anything else." Fay speaks up “could you tell me if anyone else asked about it, I thinking about placing a bid on it, and I was just wondering what my competition would be like.” The auctioneer looks around for a moment, he seems rather tense and unwilling to answer, looking into Fay’s eyes, he starts becoming semi catatonic. “Can you answer my question now?” says Fay a bit more demanding “nine other people have asked about that item.” You notice him snap out of it, with a rather dumb look on his face.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 1st of June, 2009, 02:42
Vortigern's Avatar
Vortigern
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Member: #7429
Posts: 859 (0.24 per day)
"Ah yes, Mr. Miller. This is Robert Tolliver. I understand you are something of a local organizer of the, ah, gentry. Have I been informed correctly?" says Robert, eyes coming up to note the 'crew' of men entering nearby. He hesitates for a moment before moving just inside where he can very earnestly 'not watch' every move they make...
__________________
V/R,
Vortigern

"Adventure is something bad, happening to someone else, far far away."
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Unread 2nd of June, 2009, 05:25
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Robert )
Mr. Miller replies “why yes I am something of the local organizer, how can I help you this evening.” “well let me just come right out and ask you, what happened at the 3C building?” there is a few second pause. You follow the ‘crew’ inside the hotel building. They are talking to Donna. “I have been told you and a few others were there that evening. If you did in fact kill all those men I would rather you be up front and honest with me now, that way we can protect you.”
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Unread 2nd of June, 2009, 10:05
Vortigern's Avatar
Vortigern
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Member: #7429
Posts: 859 (0.24 per day)
Robert chuckles softly for a moment. "In point of fact, though I think I was about to do violence on them, I was second in line it seems. There were others present that did the deed. Figures that I think you would be keenly interested in as a matter of fact, though I am not somewhere where I can speak freely. Nor am I inclined to do so by this means. Can we set a meeting?" he says, keeping the goon squad in view but attempting to stay out of earshot while he is on the phone. If he and Miller can set a meeting and he can get off of the phone he will move up to try and listen to them.
__________________
V/R,
Vortigern

"Adventure is something bad, happening to someone else, far far away."
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Unread 3rd of June, 2009, 02:00
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Robert )
I agree we need to meet, I will be here at my home, down town (you have directions) please come by tonight when ever you can. If what you say is true then there could be trouble in the comming nights.” Some of the goon squad have entered the into the reception area now, two of the men make for the bar area. You have about 20 min or so until the auction is set to begin.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Unread 3rd of June, 2009, 16:49
Vortigern's Avatar
Vortigern
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Member: #7429
Posts: 859 (0.24 per day)
"I am certain that there is, in fact. And I find I have a passion to thwart it I have not had in a long time. I'll be by as soon as my current business is done. Thank you Mr. Miller, be well." Robert says, waiting a moment and if nothing further of import is said putting away his phone.

Then he comes forward and follows the two men splitting off from the group into the bar. Sniffing slightly to himself he moves up to look at the drink list & menu while observing them with the subtle part of his attentions.
__________________
V/R,
Vortigern

"Adventure is something bad, happening to someone else, far far away."
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Unread 3rd of June, 2009, 23:09
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Robert )
Now at the bar you take hold of the menu, at first glance if it, it doesn’t impress you in the least. Their selection for non liquor items is mostly nonexistent, other than an over stocked montage of domestic beer, there isn’t anything that catches your eye. And they do not carry wine. But all the same you were eavesdropping as best you could. The two men were sitting at the bar. One of them seems winded, if not wounded. They are speaking broken German, but from the bits of English they do speak you over hear the man speaking to the man sitting down who looks distressed says. “sit sit, give it time. You should have stayed. You must rest. You only need another” he looks at his watch two hours or so.”
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"

Last edited by Sheepmen; 4th of June, 2009 at 22:03.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Unread 5th of June, 2009, 22:01
Vortigern's Avatar
Vortigern
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Member: #7429
Posts: 859 (0.24 per day)
[ OOC: Does the winded one look like the one that was sent to the morgue, then 'escaped'? ]
__________________
V/R,
Vortigern

"Adventure is something bad, happening to someone else, far far away."
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Unread 6th of June, 2009, 00:52
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( he does indeed )
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Unread 7th of June, 2009, 08:43
Vortigern's Avatar
Vortigern
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Member: #7429
Posts: 859 (0.24 per day)
Robert orders a drink off of the menu, something with mint, and then works his way back out to the lobby area. There he gets back on his phone, proceeding to text both Vincent and Halleck the message "Enemy present. Multiple, some on the inside. Visual ID on the miracle man from the morgue."
__________________
V/R,
Vortigern

"Adventure is something bad, happening to someone else, far far away."
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Unread 25th of June, 2009, 01:03
Vortigern's Avatar
Vortigern
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Member: #7429
Posts: 859 (0.24 per day)
[OOC: Ping. ]
__________________
V/R,
Vortigern

"Adventure is something bad, happening to someone else, far far away."
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Unread 25th of June, 2009, 04:21
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
(im still here. and ready to keep things moving)
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Unread 15th of July, 2009, 02:15
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Vincent )
it seems that the auction is beginning now. people have begun to take their seats as the auctioneer stands at the podium.

( Robert)
you over hear that the auction is beginning. but the wounded man seems to be getting much worse rather than better. and quickly.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Unread 15th of July, 2009, 04:06
Fulmen's Avatar
Fulmen
Spectre

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Member: #1173
Location: Texas
Posts: 729 (0.15 per day)
Vincent looks to Fey, "Well, my dear, I think it would be best if we go grab our seats." With that he leads her over and gets ready for the auction to take place.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Unread 3rd of August, 2009, 02:09
5Solas's Avatar
5Solas
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7474
Location: United States of America
Posts: 234 (0.07 per day)
Halleck listens as the men speak about the auction though the conversation seems to be coming to an end. Thinking quickly, the Seminole moves in the shadows towards the door to catch it before it closes but not too close to be seen. There's always more than one way to enter a building and Mr. Kent seems to have more information than he was letting on to.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Unread 3rd of August, 2009, 09:24
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Halleck )
the men do not notice you as they enter the building. you do catch the door just before it closes. now inside the building you over hear the men saying the auction is starting.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Unread 3rd of August, 2009, 11:20
5Solas's Avatar
5Solas
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7474
Location: United States of America
Posts: 234 (0.07 per day)
Acting swiftly, the newly embraced vampire keeps to the shadows as he follows the group of men into the hotel. Taking in his surroundings, he slowly follows them until he finds a side hallway that he can safely travel down that runs parallel to the conference room. Looking down at himself, he does not epitomize the regailed auction-goer so instead settles on the more subtle approach: thinking over his plan in his mind, there should be more than enough ventilation shafts to peek through or listen through to get a better picture of what is going on inside...
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Unread 4th of August, 2009, 22:41
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Halleck )
After some wandering around you find an entrance into the ventilation, the tunnel leads left and right, you think you are one floor above the auction room, but you are not sure exactly how far you would need to go. ((do you want to go left of right))

( Vincent )
People have taken their seats, and the auction has begun. Minutes later you see Mr. Kett enter the room and sit down at his table. He seems unusually pleased with himself, as you watch him as the various items come up for auction he is noticeably uninterested in what is for sale. Twenty minutes into the auction, you see him get up to answer the phone. He walks over to the bar, mostly out of the way of others. the Auctioneer is up to item number 4 at this point.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"

Last edited by Sheepmen; 7th of August, 2009 at 02:08.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Unread 5th of August, 2009, 01:24
5Solas's Avatar
5Solas
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7474
Location: United States of America
Posts: 234 (0.07 per day)
Halleck felt quite confined in the ventilation shaft but knew that the odds of him being detected were quite low as long as he remained quiet. Coming to the junction, he looked both left and right and strained to hear from either side. Shrugging (or as much as he could in the shaft), Halleck maneuvered himself down the left side...
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Unread 7th of August, 2009, 01:58
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Halleck )
You have been wandering about the vents for several minutes now, and now you’re not exactly sure where you are. But you press on, you come to a grated opening, peering down you can see some kind of storage room. There are things like paintings and statues, and other interesting objects. Below you are two men, one of them is talking on a cell phone but he is talking far to quietly to hear from your current position. And from what you can tell this is the only vent opening to this room.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Unread 7th of August, 2009, 02:29
5Solas's Avatar
5Solas
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7474
Location: United States of America
Posts: 234 (0.07 per day)
Halleck watches the two men while simultaneously attempting to listen and looking at his watch. The latter action took quite a bit of agility due to the cramped quarters but he managed though the result was a frown; time was running out before the auction began and he didn't seem to be in much of a better position. Or was he?

Peering through the grate at the items, the only reason he figured that the men would be there would be to guard them, and that meant that one of them was the item that Robert probably hoped to acquire to garner Mr Kett's interest. While interesting, it wouldn't help him in that "acquiring" the item would not advance their plan in any way. Sighing, Halleck retraced his "steps" back to the original intersection and began travel ling in the opposite way all the while hoping that he could find a useful vantage point before it became too late...
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Unread 7th of August, 2009, 03:14
Fulmen's Avatar
Fulmen
Spectre

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Member: #1173
Location: Texas
Posts: 729 (0.15 per day)
Vincent leans over to Fay, "Mr. Kett seems to be acting a bit strange. Who do you suppose he is talking to? And do you know any of the people sitting over at his table?"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 22:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren