Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Sheepmen's Games > Vampire Knights

Reply
Thread Tools
  #26  
Unread 15th of July, 2009, 02:11
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
(the statues do not move, they are rather heavy, nor does it seem they are supposed to.) now away from the church with treasures in hand you ponder to yourself, what now.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 15th of July, 2009, 04:56
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.23 per day)
Sunny takes note of the messages he received from his "superiors", but he took little importance out of it; however, maybe he had a quick call to make.

Sunny would call the number that he received the information from, and inform whomever is the man in between (probably this Mr.Scott fellow) to inform everybody else that the merry joyful religion dwellers we met earlier are interested in a certain piece of art at a certain auction that certain people are investigating at; a piece called... Serenity Sunset, or something like that.

And with everything done, he starts looking around, preparing his own things, his own affairs; notable, trying to find an interesting DJ to mix at his party, otherwise... he would call some of his underground contacts for something that burns. He had a certain building to take down, a certain monk HQ that needed a good burning.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 28th of July, 2009, 00:27
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Sunny )
You exit the church heading back to your car, phone in hand. As much as it displeases you to have to talk to Dr Scott, you do feel a strong since of accomplishment, he tells you that the monks have been spotted at the auction, and that if you intend to head that way to be careful. You spend a few moments calling some friends looking for a DJ, none of them are really what you wanted, mainly because they are subpar but it’s always good to have a backup plan. Calling a few of your friends they suggest that you use gas It’s easy to get and should cost you under $100, if you wanted something more subtle, they can get in touch with people who can make it look like an electrical fire, but that would take time and a lot more money. It is suggested to buy a few of the portable containers from different gas stations then just position them about the building then light them and get the hell outa there.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 28th of July, 2009, 22:01
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.23 per day)
“ Originally Posted by Sheepmen # ( Sunny )
Mr. Smith says “a DJ? O right like a dude that does music.” There is a strange pause over the phone, and then again with the bubbling noise. Someone in the background can be heard saying “so the dude on the phone wants a DJ?” Smith answers back “ya man he does” the other man replies “dude Clay.” “Clay? Who the hell is clay?” there is another pause followed by the familiar sound of air passing through water. While coughing the man says to Smith “dude. Clay… DJ Widow” “come on man he gets us in to Lunar for free” “DUDE. He’s dating that super hot blonde” Smith perks up “O right the dude with the blonde” “that dude’s the sh**” Suddenly remembering he’s on the phone Smith says “DUDE sorry man, hey uhh you should find DJ Widow. He’s like totally cool, he’s like at Club Lunar all time working there, but im sure you could like bribe him or whatever
”
Sunny will prepare his burning pleasures; after getting the cash from different types of ATMs, most of his savings being ripped out from these mortal machines, he wll procure himself a few gas tanks, bought at different gas stations. Slowly taking his time to make sure everything is set, he analyses the Church to see which part would burn more easily.

In any case, once his mission from God is terminated, he shall go to Club Lunar, and try and meet up with this Clay fellow; stoned as hell, his contacts maybe were right?
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 2nd of August, 2009, 04:53
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Sunny )
it doesn't take too long to round up the needed supplies for your burning pleasures. and once the fire is set you stand back and enjoy the show only until the sound of sirens can be heard heading your direction. a deep feeling of satifaction is gained from your deed.

now at the club, it seems as if it is ladies night out. so there are an unusual amout of people attending the club. but once inside you do see that your stoned friends were correct. Clay can be seen at the DJ booth across the dance floor.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Unread 4th of August, 2009, 21:59
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.23 per day)
Sunny grins as he enters the Club; not so bad, the vampire was thinking. Maybe he was the one he could count on. His skills were in the right place, after all. And he wasn't that bad looking; eye-candy for young girls on his dope.

"He's pretty good, isn't he?"

"He's better than you'll ever be!"

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean that you're a pussy."


As he was speaking to himself, insulting himself, as it would seem, some tough looking black fellow didn't think it was funny, thinking it was him being insulted. Looking back to see the odd looking Sunny in his raver attire, he abandons his urges and continues drinking at his tables, accompanied by some nice looking gals.

The eccentric vampire slowly approaches the dance floor, and moves towards the bar closest to the DJ booth; sitting on a stool, looked dazed from the scene and from himself, he taps on the bar to get the man's attention

"Hey, something hot; and by the way, if I wanted to have a one on one discussion with the DJ over there, buisiness, could you arrange a meeting?"
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Unread 4th of August, 2009, 22:57
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Sunny )
the bartender comes over to you, "hello, something hot you say?" "I think I got something that will get the job done for ya." the bar tender begins making a drink, and walks away from you for a moment to go back into the store room. You sit alone for a second, then something catches your attention to your right, you overhear a man speaking to another bartender. "excuse me miss, I understand there was a man in here talking all crazy and causing a commotion. I was hoping I could ask you a few questions." at this point you turn to look at him, he is a well built but short man, wearing glasses, he is wearing a green short sleeve button shirt, and you spot some kind of tattoo on his left upper arm but you cannot make out what it is. He flips out a badge to show the bartender.

"FAKE, FAKE!!”
“Just look at it.” “How many times have you been fooled by such a cheesy imitation

The waitress and the man are walking toward a more secluded section of the bar away from where you are sitting.

The bartender returns with your drink, he then says “if you want to make a song request just go up there. but uhh if you wanted to talk busniess you would need to talk to ask him about it, sorry man i really don't know much about that
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Unread 7th of August, 2009, 11:08
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.23 per day)
Sunny sits there, sipping to taste the hot mortal beverage, without drinking it; a cold vampire's body reacts strongly to heat and warmth; and such a feeling in between his hands was wonderful, wonderful indeed.

Not as pleasurable as hot human blood gushing into his veins, but that's another story.

He listens closely to the other folk talking a few steps away from his, as they move towards a more private location. Slowly, he moves up, naturally, moving towards the same general direction as the so said police officer. Once his vampire eyes spots the two, he'll listen closely, wasting blood if need be to get some better recon.

The DJ, he's not going to move anytime soon now was he?
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Unread 7th of September, 2009, 00:59
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
the police man waists no time in getting to the point of the matter. He pulls out a picture, (but you cannot see it) “have you ever seen this man?” She in a semi confused state stares at it for a moment. “His name is Christopher Nicolson. He is about 35 years of age. He would have ordered a lot of vodka and redbull.” The noise of the club does hinder some of the conversation (but you use one blood to fix that) the bartender speaks up “I do remember him. Once he had been drinking he began to talk about the end of the world. And that it was his fault. Or something like that.” She begins to giggle a bit while remembering the incident “he was all like the second coming for the holy avenger is upon us, or something like that.” “did he now?” Says the police man. Whom your sure is no police me at all, you spot at least two pistols under his jacket on his back, or perhaps one much larger weapon. "Did he say anything else?" He asks. “no, well.. um, he did mention something about the scam was doomed to fail and that he had been found out, and was going to do right by the people of the world.” she smiles as if she was remembering a fairy tail, Or fond childhood memory. "Thank you for you time miss" says the imposter police men. “O and if you can please do not mention this to anyone, you see he is a escapee from the local mental health facility.” with that he walks away from her. And is making his way to the door.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Unread 13th of September, 2009, 02:41
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.23 per day)
Sunny, grinning to himself, quickly follows the man, moving through the crowd if need be; something was up, something was fishy, and Sunny liked fishy things. His pistol best friend was hiding himself in Sunny's sleeve, ready for action. It's not like Sunny was not a magician, he had a knack to hide things on himself. He follows him outside, and when a moment comes up, he shall move closer to him, chanting something incomprehensible. His blood is to be burned to feed the goddess of Cruΰc.

"Hey, Mr. Police Man, how about something to fill up your blissful night? I've got magical sunshine for you, one dose of happiness, really cheap!"

And a he turns around, he fuels his powers with the vampire blood flowing within his veins, hopefully, if this victim is of his kin, will paralyze him instantly.

And as his body suffers incredible pain in simply moving, he will catch his gaze, threatening him with his pistol if there are none other present. His gaze, his mesmerizing gaze; hopefully, his mind was weak.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Unread 14th of September, 2009, 22:58
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
the police man's body does tense up a bit, but not nearly as much as you were hoping for, his physical composure is quite strong. you are now sure he is a kindred as well. the police man turns to to descover it was you who did this to him, he slowly movies your direction, not speaking a word, but his face says everything. he begins to reach behind him with both hands as you reach for your pistol just in case, then you attempt to break into his mind as he is staring you down. but his mind on the other hand was easy to break for you. you breath a sigh of relief, his gaze changes from that of anger to a more calm look, his hands return to his side. He seems ready to answer your questions.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Unread 21st of September, 2009, 21:37
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.23 per day)
Sunny smiles, this one's mind was weak, weakened by the years of corruption. The young vampire slowly moves forward, greater analyzing his newest victim. A smile of satisfaction, grinning through the night.

"Alrighty then, let's play Johhny; tell me, tell me this... who really is that man on the picture, and why are you looking for him. Don't be shy, I'm your best friend, you can tell me anything!"

Last edited by Scythe; 21st of September, 2009 at 21:40.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 02:22.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren