Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Sheepmen's Games > Vampire Knights

Reply
Thread Tools
  #1  
Unread 14th of May, 2009, 06:24
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
Recon**IC**

After a short transit you arrive at the church, it is a rather large stone structure, it’s construction resembles that of other 16th century gothic cathedrals, however the building doesn’t appear to be that old. Sitting about a block away you can see that there are motion detecting lights around the doors but it doesn’t appear that there is anyone around, the parking lot of the building is empty, save for one blue minivan, it is a partly cloudy night, and the moon is half full, the nearest buildings are homes to the right side of the church about two hundred yards away. (give or take) to the left of the church is a playground and jungle gym equipment. And only a few tall trees spot the otherwise well groomed lawn.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 17th of May, 2009, 04:04
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.23 per day)
Sunny slowly arrives on the scene; he was on the phone during the time he traveled to this odd little area. Besides trying to find a suitable DJ for his event, he also contacted Mr.Smith, his snitch in the criminal underground, known only through his pseudonym. He was primarily used to get some good deals on drugs, but he had a knack for knowing information that people were looking into.

"Hey Smith, listen up; I'm heading towards the Church, and I was wondering if you knew about any happenings in the area, and most importantly, an easy way to get in unnoticed?"

Last edited by Scythe; 18th of May, 2009 at 04:48.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 18th of May, 2009, 00:23
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Sunny )
Mr. Smith says “hey Sunny, word on the street is there’s gonna be a party. Any truth to that?” “the church huh, you must be talking about the catholic one right?” the sound of things being shuffled around can be heard through the phone “uhh I think they are doing construction on the back side of the church, something about a tree fell over and hit it” the faint sound of something bubbling can be heard followed by muffled conversation, then you can hear Smith again “but uhh uhh it was a like eight months ago now that I think about it” “hey man, why are you at the church?” “you know what I don’t think I even want to know but hey I gotta hit this hold on a sec” you can hear clearly now that there are about four or five people with Smith, they are talking about the next FCC game, then the bubbling sound can be heard, a few seconds pass “hey man, sorry about that.” you can hear that he seems to be rummaging through his things still. “ O dude I found it, it says here that some kids broke into that church using the jungle gym stuff.” someone in the background says “dude that‘s a bad ass idea, we should do that.” laughing and muffled conversation can still be heard behind Smith. “the stuff wasn’t bolted in and the windows don’t lock. The windows are like 12 feet or so off the ground. But dude that’s gonna be your best bet.” “good luck bro.”
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 18th of May, 2009, 04:40
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.23 per day)
"Heck yeah, and if y'all heard about it, then it's moving on pretty nice; only one problem, the DJ I booked for the event disappeared a few days ago, and I've been looking for a replacement ever since; think you can help me with that?", Sunny says, hoping he knows someone he could call and meet. "I've got some stuff to persuade him with, if that's what it takes".

The deranged kindred, once he had the information he needed, moved around the church and examined the jungle gym equipment that was laid down in the area. Something had to be useful here, something must have a purpose.

"Familiar, isn't it? Remember when you ran away from home? Remember your father screaming as you were jumping over the barbed wired fence?"

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP", he yelled. At the same moment he fell to the ground, and started giggling

"Yeah, and remember what we did to him?", Sunny smiled.

Once he had found what he needed, he moved around the Church; he would first examine the back to see if it were still under construction. Then, we would examine the windows and see if they really were unlocked.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 19th of May, 2009, 00:52
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Sunny )
Mr. Smith says “a DJ? O right like a dude that does music.” There is a strange pause over the phone, and then again with the bubbling noise. Someone in the background can be heard saying “so the dude on the phone wants a DJ?” Smith answers back “ya man he does” the other man replies “dude Clay.” “Clay? Who the hell is clay?” there is another pause followed by the familiar sound of air passing through water. While coughing the man says to Smith “dude. ClayDJ Widow” “come on man he gets us in to Lunar for free” “DUDE. He’s dating that super hot blonde” Smith perks up “O right the dude with the blonde” “that dude’s the sh**” Suddenly remembering he’s on the phone Smith says “DUDE sorry man, hey uhh you should find DJ Widow. He’s like totally cool, he’s like at Club Lunar all time working there, but im sure you could like bribe him or whatever.”

Your trip around the church was rather informative, for one you have learned that all of the motion detection lights work, and that the church has in fact been repaired. But now over to the jungle gym equipment it seem that it too has been fixed, all be it poorly. But it seems that the larger equipment has been buried partly to prevent it from moving. But you can clearly see that the windows are do not appear to be locked, they are the kind the swing inwards and up. Then latch on to something to allow air into the building. The problem is that they are 12 feet off the ground. And it doesn’t look like climbing the stained glass lower portion of the window will work, another 10 or so feet from the ventilation window the roof begins. But due to the construction there are plenty of places to tie a rope too. But you didn’t see any easy way to get up there from the outside.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 22nd of May, 2009, 03:08
Erdrix
Zombie

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Member: #3054
Posts: 99 (0.03 per day)
I pull to the side of the road a few down from the church. I watch to see if there is any activity. ((not knowing Sunny is already there.))
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 22nd of May, 2009, 05:11
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Morfran )

(you know sunny is there somewhere, he got there first)
the only activity you notice is one person over by the jungle gym equipment. your mostly sure it's him
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 27th of May, 2009, 03:38
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.23 per day)
As Sunny was fiddling with his mind, he decided that action was needed, following his short hiatus. It only took a few moments for Sunny to maniacally dig through the sand, realizing that it was going to take some time to unfold the needed equipment. However, once he was done, once his objective was completed, he immediately took the toys and placed them under a window; one that was ideally hidden from view.

He could only hope that mortals would not see him this way

"Remember, remember, when you ran away from home! When you came back, when you slowly filled your deepest desires! You murdered him, slaughtered him, dismembered his entire body, burned down the house! You're a monster, don't hold back, don't hold ME back!"

"He knew it would eventually come, his death was written in the stars of the Mother, and in the Earth of Her Will! You are a tool! I will not obey, I will not be your slave!"

Whilst speaking with himself, we would unlock the latch of the church window, doing whatever was needed, and jumped in. Once we was settled, he looked around, analyzing his surroundings.

Last edited by Scythe; 27th of May, 2009 at 13:34.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 27th of May, 2009, 07:45
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Sunny )
It is not as dark is you first expected it to be inside, all though no lights are on, there is a faint glow over by the alter, and you near in you smell something that smells like burnt hairs and over cooked meat. it is rather foul., on the pews you notice two monk robes that are very similar to the ones you remember the monks wearing. Now at the alter you see what is making the glow and the smell. The source is that of what looks like a very charred cat or small dog. It is burnt to a crisp, and it seems to have been emailed by a sword. Which is sticking though the animal and into the alter it’s self. You get a spooky feeling about the blade and are unsure If touching it is a good idea or not. So to test you touch the handle of the weapon. Once you do it’s shocks you, it is not a serious shock but enough that if you intend to touch it again something else will need to be done. Your sure now that this is at least one of the monks hang outs. Scanning the room again, you notice the altar is dedicated to Saint Alban. Jesus is there in his normal fashion but there are several wall hangings and statues of Saint Alban about the church.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 28th of May, 2009, 23:52
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.23 per day)
Sunny swears to himself while he suffers unknown pain as he touches the mysterious sword's handle. A few moments are needed for him to regain his composure; he looks forward and thoroughly examines the sword. He was profoundly cultured in occult and "pagan" knowledge; Sunny vastly studied the domain once he left the clutches of his past; the shackles of his home.

He takes note of many details surrounding the amiss ritual; there was something here that disgusted him, but also… something here that fascinated him, interested him; the Circle of the Crone also have similar rituals, and his interest in the Mother was far greater than most of his kin.

Next, knowing that there was a distinct possibility that this Church was indeed the monk's headquarters, their stash would be quite hidden from mortal view; so he looked around for a secret passage, a hidden latch, a mysterious door, anything that may lead to him discovering something new.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 29th of May, 2009, 09:06
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Sunny )
As far as you can tell it looks as if the sword was the catalyst for the fire that consumed the cat. As you inspect the sword and thus get a rather strong whiff of burnt hair and flesh, you notice the sword is very full of occultist power, in fact you notice there are very very small sparks that seem to follow the closest part of your body to the sword, once you notice this you wave your hand up and down the blade, and the small sparks follow your hand much like a small dog following a treat. This troubles you some. You also notice there is writing in German on the weapon, and a symbol of a cross on the butt end of the weapon. You conclude it is a holy weapon of some kind. And it HATES undead.. Moving on to the room you notice several doors to the back of the church all of them locked and made of a strong wood with no glass portions they are sure to lead to unknown places, but while rummaging around you notice an invitation sitting amongst the robes, it is a formal invitation to some kind of art auction tonight. And accompanying this invitation is a list of things for sale. And something called serenity sunset is circled.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 1st of June, 2009, 04:36
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.23 per day)
Sunny smiles, alone; an art auction? Seems our little friends down by the fancy hotel might have more trouble than they thought; maybe Sunny should give them a call, or maybe not. His mind was compelling him to do otherwise, the Beast within him was telling him they had to try and figure this out on their own, and suffer the consequences of their attack. If they could take out the crazy one, nothing would please him more; he is superior, he is stronger, he is smarter. The other bothers him.

"Don't call them; this is time for you to position yourself amongst the wild ones, and especially the crazy ones; they're going to get hurt, aren't you happy with that?"

The deranged looks around for a piece of cloth, one thick enough that he may unsheathe the blade from the burnt animal flesh without burning himself; everything here was odd; and something like this pleased him; such a relic, such an artifact, he must have it. Whilst thinking and looking for someway for him to grab hold of the blade, he takes out the mysterious box, and examines it to see if the blade could be held within.

Last edited by Scythe; 1st of June, 2009 at 04:44.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 2nd of June, 2009, 06:35
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Sunny )
The blade which was used here is at least 35in, the one that fits your box would be around 12in. You grab hold of one of the robes lying about. You firmly fold the cloth over your hands to improve it’s thickness, just in case. As you move in to grab the blade the sparks still follow your hands. You then decide it would be best to just grab it quickly, then pull it free from the animal. In one swift motion you grasp onto the handle and thrust it out of the burnt cat. It is free and in your hands. Then you notice the shocking sensation. It is dulled but not by as much as you were hoping for. As you hold on it longer and longer you realize the intensity in which it’s shocking you is increasing. You then decide it would be best to just drop it and think of something else. Direct contact is burning your hands even still, but now you must have it. You shall not be bested by a damned sword.. Not today.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 3rd of June, 2009, 15:01
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.23 per day)
The deranged vampire looks around the entire place for some form of box of some sorts; thick cloth couldn't even protect him. He's going to need something a lot more concrete. He would be hoping to find the weapons scabbard; it's sheath could provide some protection against the intense burning. He could only imagine his luck if he did; besides, once he had this taken care of, he should get to snooping around deeper within the church.

"You're weak, you're getting defeated by a meaningless sword; what are you, lowlife!"
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 3rd of June, 2009, 23:56
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Sunny )
As you peruse around the churches main area, you realize where ever the sheath is, your certain it’s not here. So it’s plan B then, a box of some kind. Those you do find. Some trunk sized and a few others smaller. Then you find one you think will work. It’s a candle holder for the larger stand candles. It not very wide, about nine inches across but it’s at least 5 feet long. (much like an over sized pole stick case) that should do you think. Now to get the blade into the box. You again decide to add as much between you and the blade as you can. Looking down at your now burnt and slightly scarred hands you then notice something interesting. The blade seems idle while your away from it but as you get within three feet of it is when it begins to activate. Moving closer then further away from the weapon you guess it would be about that distance away before the sparks return to life. There would be time to study this later. Using your foot you kick the robes around the blade then without touching it you wrap the robe around the blade to make it compact as possible to fit into the box, one you have it at a size you feel would fit you quickly grab the blade and sling it into the box. This time it did not have time to hurt you. With a large grin and a deep since of accomplishment you shut the box and hold it up. Seconds pass as you ‘test’ the endurance of the box. Nothing, the box seems to be holding the unique evils of the weapon.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 6th of June, 2009, 04:46
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.23 per day)
"Success!"

Sunny smiles, grins, and laughs to himself, as he usually does; he now has in his possession an object of unspeakable power and profound occult knowledge; he had to study it further, study it's origins, study it's powers.

However.

There still had work to be done, still had many things to search in this hopefully deserted church. He then looks around the doors, looks for some keys, or some way to open one of them. This Church had other secrets, and he had to find them.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 10th of June, 2009, 04:45
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Sunny )
despite your best efforts you do not find any keys to the back doors leading to unknown places of the church. as far as you can tell those two doors are they only way back there from where you are now.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 13th of June, 2009, 03:35
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.23 per day)
Sunny tries to break one of these doors by smashing really hard on it.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 15th of June, 2009, 13:05
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
after several robust attempts you do kick in a door. it leads to a back section of the church, but directly in front of you is what looks like a waiting room and a connected breakroom/kitchen. the path from here leads two directions one is further on toward other doors and one double door to your left.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 18th of June, 2009, 02:54
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.23 per day)
Sunny will investigate the scene, opening up all the drawers he can find, looking inside any books; there had to be something down here, there just had to be. There had to be some clue to whom these robed men really were.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 23rd of June, 2009, 01:38
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Sunny )
you do not find anything out of the ordinary the place seems to be full of all the things one would expect to find. Even after much rummaging and tossing the room in the name of finding something. All that leaves to check now is the other rooms. and what is behind the double door.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 23rd of June, 2009, 06:57
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.23 per day)
He will scrummage the entire Church, open every door if such a feat is possible. He will dispense any amount of blood to give him the strength of breaking though any doors, and especially the double door. In every sing room he will investigate, he will search; he will take an attentive look to any possible hidden latch, passageway, secret doorway that may lead him to a great source of knowledge.

(instead of looking through room to room, let's do this quickly, unless you have any objection; this scene is getting a little annoying...)
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 25th of June, 2009, 05:51
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Sunny )
Your search of the upper area does not yield anything of use that you can tell. Fuelled by a mild anger you do end up using a vitae to ensure the double doors open with ease. Now open you venture in, it seems that this area is a living quarters of sorts. But it is rather barren and devoid most household items and even décor. The only thing you do spot that seems well up kept is a statue of a man holding a spear head in one hand and a cup in the other. Upon reading the statue plaque it says Saint Alban. As far as you can tell this statue is very old and it doesn’t appear that it moves or has any attached levers or trap doors.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 1st of July, 2009, 14:53
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Sunny )
your phone has an incoming txt, it is an encluded picture of a man (see tuesday thread)
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 2nd of July, 2009, 23:36
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.23 per day)
Quickly examining the scene and the worshiping statues, he hopes as he picks them up that nothing will happen. Relentlessly tired of this boring charade, he moves away from the church, happy with his discoveries.

He'll go and burn it down later, literally.

Last edited by Scythe; 8th of July, 2009 at 23:30.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 16:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren