Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Sheepmen's Games > Vampire Knights

Unread 4th of April, 2009, 08:02
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
short of hammering down a door to a unknown building, or to the back of the bar. You could try throwing him over the fence but that option would be the hardest. "questions? i will tell you anything just get me the hell outa here"

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Unread 4th of April, 2009, 08:46
Erdrix
Zombie

Member: #3054
I attempt to kick the door open to an unknown building. Hoping there won't been anyone inside.
Unread 4th of April, 2009, 14:31
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
After a few good kicks, the door burst open, now inside you are almost positive you have tripped some kind of alarm but that doesn’t concern you now. Taking a good look around, you realize it’s a tanning salon. The only way out is the front door, which is protected by a security screen, and a window, which is not protected.

Unread 6th of April, 2009, 02:28
Erdrix
Zombie

I help the nos into the building and shut the door. I look out the window to see if there is anyone close by.
Unread 6th of April, 2009, 13:25
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

there is no one, but as you closed the door you were able to see police lights at the front of the bar. and the nos (who wounds are healing) isn't moving very quickly right now, but he is on his feet mostly under his own power.

Unread 6th of April, 2009, 20:56
Erdrix
Zombie

As I look around trying to figure out my next move I question the Nos. "What do you know of Amy Macklin?"
Unread 7th of April, 2009, 13:59
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

looking shocked for a second he says "what!! we gotta get out of here. look down the street there is a 24 hour diner,it's like three blocks for here." "if we can get in there we might be ok." "if not we should make for zone three, i have friends there" looking at his wounds he says, "i need to feed, and soon too."

Unread 8th of April, 2009, 06:33
Erdrix
Zombie

The temptation of sticking him into a tanning bed and frying answers out of him was almost over whelming. He may or may not talk with out a little "prompting." Too bad the police are so close.

After checking the door lock, I pick up a chair and throw it through the window. I help the nos through, by half throwing him over.

Last edited by Erdrix; 8th of April, 2009 at 06:38.
Unread 8th of April, 2009, 14:57
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

you are now on the street, and other than a few cars waiting at a light about a block away, it is just the two of you. the diner is to your right three blocks down, and the road to the college is to your left at the light. but the sound of the police is getting ever louder.

Unread 8th of April, 2009, 21:07
Erdrix
Zombie

We head to the diner and try to look casual. ((nothing to see here, just me acting casual.))
Unread 9th of April, 2009, 05:39
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

several minutes later just as you reach the dinner and sit down you can see police men burst out of the broken window. Like ants on the move after something attacked their home. As you look over your new best friend you notice he is covered in blood, his wounds have healed but if anyone takes a good long look at him they too will notice it.
He says “hey my name is Gary, look im going to the bathroom.” He head nods to point to a man entering the bathroom. “I will be quick.”

Unread 9th of April, 2009, 10:52
Erdrix
Zombie

"Change shirts while your in there, you look like hell."
Unread 10th of April, 2009, 01:33
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

Gary wanders into bathroom following the other man in. Just as the bathroom door closes two police men enter the dinner and sit at the bar, they are not looking in your direction. They are talking to the employees behind the bar, but you are just out of range to hear what is being said.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dinner.JPG (17.1 KB, 5 views)

Unread 10th of April, 2009, 12:57
Erdrix
Zombie

I act casual and wait for the nos to return, hopefully in a clean shirt since the police are probably looking for a wounded man. If we play it cool. we may be able to walk right by them.
Unread 12th of April, 2009, 07:38
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

the police appear to order something, and they both get some kind of hot drink to go (you assume coffee) one of them places his hat on the bar counter and seems to be walking your direction his eyes are focused on the bathroom sign. Also the waitress is walking your direction as well, she should reach you a few seconds before the policemen passes your table.

Unread 12th of April, 2009, 20:02
Erdrix
Zombie

if the waitress tries to take my order i order a cup of coffee and nothing else just to get her to go away. I then follow the cop into the bathroom to see what's going on.
Unread 14th of April, 2009, 05:50
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

Your order a coffee, then you get up to follow the police men into the bathroom, and you both enter you see Gary standing over the other man who is lying on the floor, both men are not wearing pants or shirts. The Officer is shocked and not sure what to say, Gary looks at the officer and you and says. “Uhh ya this is exactly what it looks like.” Pausing for a second to adjust his shirt on properly. “Please keep this quiet officer, we didn’t mean to let our love get this far, his bitch of a wife is outside.” Putting his hands on his hips “He hasn’t broke the news about us yet.” The Officer seems to be searching for something to say.

Unread 18th of April, 2009, 05:33
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

the officer turns to look at Morfran who was at this point rather close behind him. he says "uhh so um, i guess the bathroom is in use, and come to think of it i didn't need to piss anyway." "excuse me" he makes his way for the exit.

Last edited by Sheepmen; 20th of April, 2009 at 08:07.
Unread 19th of April, 2009, 19:47
Erdrix
Zombie

Before the officer could exit the bathroom I attempt to grab him by the back of the head and slam his head into the wall, hopefully knocking him out.
Unread 20th of April, 2009, 08:09
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

you slam the officer into the wall head first, there two loud thuds, one from his head slamming into the wall and the other of is unconsious body hitting the floor. Gary looks at Morfran for a second then saying. "um ok now what?"

Unread 20th of April, 2009, 10:05
Erdrix
Zombie

"Throw him and the blood sack into the stall and we'll walk out the front door. The other cop will think his just taking a shit."

I grap the cop by his belt and attempt to drag him into the stall.
Unread 23rd of April, 2009, 21:46
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

After a few minutes of dragging the bodies into the stall, then you both make a break for the door, the other police men doesn’t notice you. You are now at street level. But your sure the police haven’t given up the hunt yet. Gary says “hey check that out over there” he points to a bus nearing a bus stop reiteratively close by. “Dude it can take us to FCC” “I have people there” looking at his watch as he makes for the bus “looks like we are running out of time (looking to the sky you think you have a little over an hour before the sun starts comming up)

Unread 24th of April, 2009, 00:44
Erdrix
Zombie

"Any idea when the next bus arrives? I didn't bring my sun block." We head to the bus stop.
Unread 27th of April, 2009, 23:36
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

shouldn’t be long” and it’s not, about 10 minutes or so. As you drive away you can see a flurry of activity at the diner. “man this has been one jacked up evening” you both ride the bus for several minutes, the signs of day are becoming more apparent. Now in the FCC area, Gary says “come on, there is this place I know of” "it’s a converted frat house but they college doesn’t know that.” “so we should be safe there” it only takes about 5 minutes on foot to reach the house and once inside you do fell much better. It is kept up and furnished but modified to prevent sunlight. For the moment the house is devoid of life, Gary looks in your direction “why are you helping me?”

Unread 28th of April, 2009, 10:50
Erdrix
Zombie

"I need information and you can't very well give it to me if you're burnt to a crisp." I study him from behind my mask.