Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Sheepmen's Games > Vampire Knights

Reply
Thread Tools
  #26  
Unread 6th of April, 2009, 03:13
5Solas's Avatar
5Solas
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7474
Location: United States of America
Posts: 234 (0.07 per day)
Seeing that his more subtle approach did not catch the ghoul's attention, Halleck gripped the man's shoulder.

"Hey," he said, firmly yet deadpan. He meant business and wanted "Chatty Cathy" to get off the phone.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 6th of April, 2009, 13:23
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
Charles looks toward halleck, pausing only to close the phone. "O please tell me you people are finished here." seeing what you’re about to ask he interrupts you, the security tapes, they are gone. The sheriff took all of them, you will have to get in touch with him. All we have is that room, hell even the guard who took out one of those loonies was take by Regent Brants men for “questioning.” So please just show your selves the F**K out as soon as you can.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 7th of April, 2009, 09:49
5Solas's Avatar
5Solas
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7474
Location: United States of America
Posts: 234 (0.07 per day)
Halleck narrowed his eyes as he gazed at Charles. The man's demeanor completely made the Seminole want to...well, want to do many things but now was not the place nor time. Besides, he was simply an annoying man that would be out of his life in a few moments. Still.

Simply half-nodding, the Seminole turned on his heel and walked back into the main dressing room. Figuring that he might be able to help with Sunny's discovery, Halleck walked over to the Kindred and scratched his head while looking at the box that sat in Sunny's hands.

"What do you have there?"
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 7th of April, 2009, 10:49
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.23 per day)
Sunny smiling with eerie enthusiasm feels somewhat prideful; he found a special box, and others were eager to learn what he has discovered.

"This one, he's trying to take way with your discovery, tell him nothing! Keep everything for yourself!"

Sunny had a somewhat strange quick change in his demeanor, suddenly frowning and becoming serious: "I'm not really sure, besides the meaning of the quote written on the inside, translated to "God Forgives Us", nothing remains assured; besides maybe holding some sort of religious weapon, like a stake or a dagger, it's true contents remains uncertain. However, the fog surrounding this oblivious sacrifice is slowly, but surely, starting to dissipate."

The deranged one looks around, looking like he was making sure no one else was around: "This Amy Macklin; was she ever seen during the day? You mention finding evidence of a vampire living here, hidden in the ceiling, the access from here, in her room, in her death bed, whose blood remains on the floor; suppose, let's suppose, this box held a stake, a spike? In the pictures; if my memory serves well, it was around the length of this box was it not? This, this mystery, was hidden, placed, under her desk. The pictures; she wasn't forced in position, no blood, nowhere. This sacrifice, may have been a willing act, and mind control may or may have not been into play, I suppose."

The kindred smiles once more; his logic seemed not flawed; and he felt strong deducing such a charade.

Last edited by Scythe; 7th of April, 2009 at 12:30.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 7th of April, 2009, 13:46
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Robert )
There isn’t too much more information beyond what has been learned. You do notice that someone took a great deal of time to hand carve the box, it also showed signs of aging, its true age was unclear. The seals are the same, with exception to minor flaws. They are the crest of the Teutonic knights.
*************************************************
( Everyone )
You can hear Charles talking to someone, or perhaps into his phone just outside the door. You do over hear him say, “why is the pack after Ryan kett”…“what the F**K does the dip SH** have to do with anything?”… “what the F**K do you mean he found out, how?”…“you gotta be F**King kidding me!!!” his voice begins to fade away, as you hear him and a few other people begin to walk away.
************************************************** ******
( Sunny )
the name Ryan Kett, you know it well, perhaps too well. he is a noted criminal middle man and pawn shop owner. At one time business between you and him was good, but he did after all sell you out to the cops for some quick cash. And since then relations between you and him haven't been the best.


(OOC i like the blue for in game IC chat, i will begin using it everywhere, all the time.)
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"

Last edited by Sheepmen; 7th of April, 2009 at 14:12.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Unread 7th of April, 2009, 14:02
Vortigern's Avatar
Vortigern
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Member: #7429
Posts: 859 (0.24 per day)
As the others went about their own self appointed tasks Robert methodically tossed the room, looking to go through her personal effects first. When Sunny discovers the box he at first does not display much interest, at least until he has finished his own task.

Kneeling to examine the thing himself he looks up after examining the seals on the thing with a look of slight confusion. "The Teutonic Order." he says softly, indicating the seals. "Odd. They were not affiliated with the Order of the Band... that I can remember. More an Order affiliated with Germany and Poland, and lands east of there."

When Halleck comes back from having his 'altercation' with Charles Robert snorts softly, shaking his head. "That one I think suffers from an affliction common to pissants who have attached themselves to greater men. They come to take their patronage for granted, and the protection it affords them. Few know what it is to wield the steel themselves. Sometimes they must be reminded who their rulers are."

Looking over towards Halleck as he reveals the 'dwelling' above them he looks like he is about to speak before everyone overhears Charles exercising his usual vocabulary. Then he straitens, heading the door and jerking it open. "Charles! Come here, I have further questions for you." he says, indicating that the other man should come back into the room with one hand.
__________________
V/R,
Vortigern

"Adventure is something bad, happening to someone else, far far away."

Last edited by Vortigern; 7th of April, 2009 at 14:08.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Unread 7th of April, 2009, 14:27
5Solas's Avatar
5Solas
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7474
Location: United States of America
Posts: 234 (0.07 per day)
Halleck listened as Sunny rambled on about the box. There were snippets of fact amongst nearly incoherent babbling and the Seminole did his best to discern fact from fiction. Thinking for a few moments on what the fellow kindred said, Halleck again scratched his head.

"Well, I'm pretty sure that she was seen during the daytime as that's normally when filming is and making it always at night would make for an odd show as well as questions being asked. Besides, I was told that we vampires can't even be recorded electronically. If that's true, then there's no way she is one of us. However..." Halleck trails off, looking over at where Amy had been found strung-up. "However, you are right about there seeming to be no struggle. That would have had to be very powerful mind control or a willing soul, though I have no clue which. You've got some great leads, though."

Turning at Robert's loud beckon, Halleck grimaced as he heard the snippets of Charles' conversation out in the hallway. Bringing the man in here might provide some small shreds of information but unfortunately, the group would have to deal with the vessel to get it.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Unread 7th of April, 2009, 14:43
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
Charles still on the phone turns toward Robert, he is still speaking on the phone, but is too far off to be heard. He has three men with him, who look like they have attended quite a few bouncer classes. It looks as if he has heard Roberts request, Charles looks to one of the men and nods at the man, then turn to keep walking down the hall toward the back entrance. That man is walking toward Robert.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Unread 7th of April, 2009, 22:27
5Solas's Avatar
5Solas
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7474
Location: United States of America
Posts: 234 (0.07 per day)
Halleck looks over his shoulder to see the exchange between Charles and his hired muscle. Turning to face the man now coming down the hall, the Seminole continues to watch; while not expecting serious trouble, given Charles' demeanor and desire to get the three to leave were a good indication of what the man was going to ask/tell them. Regardless, it was always better to be prepared than to be surprised.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Unread 8th of April, 2009, 07:31
Vortigern's Avatar
Vortigern
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Member: #7429
Posts: 859 (0.24 per day)
Robert seems mildly shocked for a moment as Charles sends a goon over to 'deal with' the three investigators. Then he settles into action rather rapidly. He begins walking swiftly down the hall, intercepting the 'bouncer-like' fellow and at the moment of the pair meeting in the hallway he draws his sword in a smooth motion flowing into a thrust at the man's leg, his dagger coming up in a practiced guard to ward away his opponent.

He is trying to quickly disable or 'convince' the goon to not fight as he comes up from the thrust, intending to storm imperiously past him and down the hallway towards Charles.
__________________
V/R,
Vortigern

"Adventure is something bad, happening to someone else, far far away."
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Unread 9th of April, 2009, 05:16
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Robert )
Your blade lands into his thy, this is more than enough to force him to the ground. But the wound isn’t serious enough it keep him out of the fight, should he choose to. Down the hall the other men turn to hear the “ARRGGG” sound. The men standing next to Charles draw their pistols, but do not fire, ( if you decide to charge them they will get a shot off before you reach them ) (( Charles is STILL on the phone ))
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Unread 9th of April, 2009, 08:24
5Solas's Avatar
5Solas
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7474
Location: United States of America
Posts: 234 (0.07 per day)
Halleck blinks in complete surprise as Robert draws his sword, obviously deciding that he would rather hack on Charles' goons than deal with an underling's underling. The blade slices through the air and cuts clean into the man's right thigh, causing him to fall to one knee and grasp the wounded leg as dark red blood soaks his previously pristine slacks.

The reaction from the group at the far end of the hallway was mostly "normal"; the other two muscles extracting guns from underneath their suitcoats and readying themselves to lay down fire on Robert if he advanced. Charles, however, remained on the phone and seemed oblivious to the altercation which completely threw Halleck for a loop. *What on Earth could be so important?* the Seminole thought, shaking his head. Well, if Robert did indeed advance, things would get a lot uglier and that phone would be the least of Charles' worries.

Feeling a need to balance the situation, Halleck swung his pack around to his front and withdrew his 1911, conveniently concealed in the CCW holster specially designed in the pack (one of the main reasons for its purchase as well). Taking a knee so that he was mostly concealed by the injured goon, Halleck steadied his aim at the furthest muscle though felt "stuck". He had an idea what Robert was wanting but he was completely taken off guard by the...instantaneous of it. He knew the desire to snap the whippling's neck and while he did relish the fact of teaching Charles some respect, the last thing they needed was another crime scene here, as they more than likely could never come back if this went "all the way". Then again, there wasn't much left and they might not have to come back. Still.

Waiting and aiming, Halleck knew that this was Robert's show now. Forward, and it would be Tombstone. Stop or backward, and it would simply be a "misunderstanding".
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Unread 10th of April, 2009, 05:35
Vortigern's Avatar
Vortigern
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Member: #7429
Posts: 859 (0.24 per day)
Robert stopped, eyeing the other two guards with a sudden coolness in his manner. Kicking the downed goon onto the man's side and laying the tip of his long blade lightly on the man's throat. "You clearly have the estimation of our relative statures reversed. Come here, obey my commands and answer my questions, or you and your men will die. Have no doubt, they can not stand in my way."

Robert turns his head first up to one side and then the other, as if to crack his neck, as he awaits an answer.

A) If Charles gets off the phone and attempts to defuse the situation, it will likely work and we can progress to social rp.

B) If Charles doesn't get off the phone, or any more posturing or fighting starts, Robert will try to kill the downed man, activate resilience, and charge the others immediately after with lethal intent. He will try and take the goons first, give Charles a chance to surrender unless he attempts to physically fight... then kill him as well.
__________________
V/R,
Vortigern

"Adventure is something bad, happening to someone else, far far away."
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Unread 10th of April, 2009, 06:56
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.23 per day)
Sunny hadn't stopped displaying his goofy smile ever since the mad one decided to go medieval style. He thought for a few moments, of a simple way to approach the situation without resorting to violence; he didn't particularly want him to be related to the deaths of goons under service from the ghoul, and likewise from Regent Brant, one of the known political figures in the dance macabre.

"He's purposely trying to set you up! He's a mad man! Look at him, striking down the Regent's men like that, do you know of the consequences this might have in the long run? A simple kindred won't be missed."


He's right, for once; devastating consequences this might have to their little group, and he didn't want to anger the political circle.

"Sir. Robert, I highly suggest that you not kill the man working for a Regent! How about we just leave, and no one gets hurt?", he says while frowning, for once looking just a little serious. As he slowly walks towards the action, he takes out his pistol from his coat, while keeping it hidden under his sleeve through the means of his abilities, readying himself in case something happens
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Unread 10th of April, 2009, 07:54
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Everyone )
Guns drawn both sides face each other (insert cell phone for gun for Charles). Several seconds pass no one moves. Charles puts down the phone. But the smirk has changed to more of a scared look, but his gaze is focused on something behind the three of you. Once you all realize he’s looking behind you, everyone over hears (in a German accent) “we have waited long enough, you will hand spear over NOW or we will send you back to hell… All of you.” getting a good look at the man, he is in a brown robe that has a hood. (a monks robe) for those with investigation of 2 or better you also notice he has chain mail on under the robe. at this point the brings up is long sword in front of him (for those with occult of 2 or better it has “Mojo” all over the blade) the he says “Gott geben mir Stärke um reinigen dieses übel
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Monk.jpg (48.1 KB, 5 views)
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"

Last edited by Sheepmen; 10th of April, 2009 at 07:59.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Unread 10th of April, 2009, 08:27
Vortigern's Avatar
Vortigern
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Member: #7429
Posts: 859 (0.24 per day)
Robert straitens, raising his sword and dagger to a 'guard' position and smoothly turning to face the new arrival. His expression does betray some slight confusion as he does so, yet then settles into an amused expression. The corners of his mouth curl up as he surveys his enemy eventually widening into a smile. Indeed, to nearing the point of laughter, or joy.

Charles and his goons are forgotten. He takes a few easy steps toward the 'monk/knight', disentangling him from any complications his proximity to the downed man may have produced, still staying in a loose guard position. "Mmm. Charles, it appears you are saved by merit of something more, mmm, 'pressing' arriving. Be a good lad and get back on the phone." he says, his tone rich and his eyes shining.

Then he begins to speak to the monk. "I am called Robert Tolliver. Name yourself, or I shall call you vermin."
__________________
V/R,
Vortigern

"Adventure is something bad, happening to someone else, far far away."
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Unread 11th of April, 2009, 23:49
5Solas's Avatar
5Solas
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7474
Location: United States of America
Posts: 234 (0.07 per day)
Halleck faced Charles and the other two goons as Robert literally ordered them to speak with him and made a completely unveiled threat to end their lives if they did not. Taken slightly aback at Robert's...determination, he nevertheless held his ground, ready for whatever was to come. True, he had never been in a firefight before but his hunting instincts had been sharpened to a razor's edge over the last 5 years so ending these threats should be little more than a mental exercise. Then again, he knew the folly of overestimating one's self.

Watching as the remaining three responded, he saw Charles start to speak but was suddenly found speechless, the words not forming from his open mouth as he and the other two men's eyes grew as wide as saucers. Halleck cocked his head; while he was sure Robert's threat was real, it shouldn't have brought them to a silent stupor. That was when the hairs on the back of his neck raised and looking again at the three, noticed that their gaze was not on Robert, Halleck, or Sunny but behind them.

Turning around slowly, Halleck sees a man dressed in what only could be described as a monks robe with chain mail underneath and a sword at his side.

We have waited long enough, you will hand spear over NOW or we will send you back to hell… All of you.”

Halleck blinks. *Who is this man and what spear is he talking about?* he thinks, quickly shifting his aim from Charles to the new arrival. Looking behind the monk, Halleck also questions the "we" portion of his words, though if the man was able to sneak up on all 6 of them, no doubt there could be many more waiting in the wings as they spoke.

Obviously not impressed, the monk unsheathes his sword and utters a short phrase in what Halleck assumes is German as Robert introduces himself. The Seminole simply waits, unsure as of what is happening and simply realizes he's along for the ride...

Last edited by 5Solas; 11th of April, 2009 at 23:52.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Unread 12th of April, 2009, 07:20
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
The monk looks at Robert for a moment then speaks
I am Brother Theoderich. But my quarrel is not with you three, not yet.” “God will come for your wicked soulless bodies soon enough.” “We are here for what is owed.“ looking past the group toward Charles and his goons. “You there, Charles.” in a booming voice he shouts “SPEAK!!” but Charles does the exact opposite and instead begins to run, and run fast down the hallway rounding the corner into the main area just out of sight. Charles’s goons are unsure of what to do or think. They just kind of stand there as if asking themselves “did that just happen?” but Theoderich doesn’t seem to be concerned by Charles’s attempt to Flee, he has the look on his face as if he knew it would happen, perhaps he planned it to happen. A few seconds later he says “give up your foolish search, and god will offer you all a swift end to your cursed existence.” “ perhaps if you do so he will welcome you to heaven.” refocusing his gaze on Sunny and Halleck Your days are numbered, I would suggest you use them wisely.” Other robed men who appear to be wearing the same robes and chainmail, carrying similar swords enter the hall from the service entrance, you count 5 of them in all, counting Theoderich. Pausing for only a few seconds he speaks again this time focusing his gaze on Robert. “should we meet again I will test that steel of yours. So do not expect use to show any of you leniency a second time.” And with that he prepares to exit the building with the other robed men.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Unread 13th of April, 2009, 15:17
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.23 per day)
"Our days are numbered you say? Yes, yes, interesting; the Damned are forever cursed and forbidden entry to any form of fictitious paradise or utopia; whomever you are, these heinous acts are not proceeded with much caution, or directed to the right source; she is not pleased", the Kindred slowly grins and laughs to himself as he prides himself into his witty remarks, he believes.

The Beast, he suppressed at best his other self; but it's personality is sometimes hard to control in conflicting situations. His eyes suddenly pumping blood red for a few seconds, soon returning to normal after a brief moment. However, something happened; he didn't even sound like himself.

"I'd suggest returning to the medieval fare you guys came from; maybe playing some Dungeons and Dragons would better suit your fancy? What is it today with madmen thinking they're in the 1300's?"


The kindred's demeanor slightly changed; instead of being somewhere between a lunatic and bon-vivant, his words and posture seemed much more direct then but a few moments before, but this shifting personalities did not last very long.

"However, relic hunters you may be, yes, it could make sense; those kitchen knives you possess bears strange but interesting markings; the time of steel is long passed", he says as his pistol quickly appears in his hand, ready for fire if such action is needed.

"Instead of leaving, let's have little chit chat? Who are you, and what the fuck do you want?"

Last edited by Scythe; 14th of April, 2009 at 01:47.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Unread 13th of April, 2009, 22:29
Vortigern's Avatar
Vortigern
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Member: #7429
Posts: 859 (0.24 per day)
Robert raises a brow, glancing back over his shoulder towards Charles with some menace in his eyes. When he looks back towards Theodorich his head is turned askance, at an angle towards the other man. Then Sunny interjects, causing Robert to chuckle softly, lowering his blades briefly. Absently he sheathes his dagger without looking, resting the long blade of his rapier in his free hand. "Who are you to seek the Spear of Longinus? What is your claim?"
__________________
V/R,
Vortigern

"Adventure is something bad, happening to someone else, far far away."
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Unread 13th of April, 2009, 22:37
5Solas's Avatar
5Solas
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7474
Location: United States of America
Posts: 234 (0.07 per day)
Halleck watched as several similarly-clad men proceed into view, Charles' now sprinting in their opposite direction. The one named Brother Theoderich, however, clearly agitated Sunny as the Kindred quickly laid into the man's claims of their days being numbered and his claim of entrance into heaven if they gave up whatever "search" he claimed them to be on. And what was this "Spear of Longinus" that Robert spoke of?

As he listened to Sunny, Halleck found himself lost in his own thoughts for a moment. What DID it truly mean for him to be undead? While he didn't hold to much religion, he did believe (at least, while he was still "alive") that he would go to heaven. However, now...what did it mean? He hadn't really thought about these things since his embrace, though more aptly he had not allowed himself to think of such things. Shaking his head, he cleared his mind and returned it to the monk just as Sunny threatened him to speak.

*Here we go again...*
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Unread 14th of April, 2009, 06:19
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
Brother Theoderich looks at sunny and smiles, “who am I, I have already told you my name. who are you? "And why should I bother talking to such a person. It is bad enough God hates you. But I will tell you what it is we want." "Many years ago a we were blessed by God and shown the truth, he has given us a great and noble task, and to which we have honored. But soon our task will be nearing its end. And that’s all you need know." looking to Robert "The spear that slew Christ." "What need of it does the devils aid have?" "It cannot save you, nor will it bring you knowledge or truth. The spear we speak of was used to kill Saint Alban." one of the other robed men lean in and say something to Theoderich, he then speaks "farewell, may we never meet again." and with that the men leave the building.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Unread 17th of April, 2009, 01:53
5Solas's Avatar
5Solas
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7474
Location: United States of America
Posts: 234 (0.07 per day)
*The Spear that slew Christ? Saint Alban?* he thought, watching as the men left as quickly as they had appeared. Satisfied that they were not coming back, Halleck reholstered his pistol in the bag and slung it to his back while standing.

Looking to first Sunny then Robert, he voiced the obvious: "What in the world are these goons talking about?"
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Unread 17th of April, 2009, 11:27
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.23 per day)
Sunny kept his weapon aimed at the monks back up until their cultist allure left his ghoulish sight; he still believed that their quest and search was idiotic; looking for the spear that MAY have slain Christ; there never was any evidence of it's existence anyways.

"Feed, feed, you know you need it, the blood..."

It took a few moments to realize that Halleck was inquiring his knowledge of the occult; of course, such weaklings wouldn't understand such concepts. He simply smiled back and tucked his pistol away, disappearing instantly, and licked his canines softly.

"In theory, if you believe in such nonsense, the said Spear was used by Longinus to slay... slay the Christ as he was nailed to the cross; such violent stories. They say that the Spear of Longinus still has the blood of Christ on it's tip; so you could see why Kindred such as ourselves could be interested in such fables, similar to the Lancea Sanctum... devil's in disguise, inquisitors of hatred."

A slight pause, his hands were trembling.

"Are we done here?", he suddenly snapped, his eyes somewhat nervous, anxious.

Last edited by Scythe; 18th of April, 2009 at 02:15.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Unread 18th of April, 2009, 16:34
Vortigern's Avatar
Vortigern
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Member: #7429
Posts: 859 (0.24 per day)
Robert gives Sunny a look loaded with derision as he straitens, slowly sheathing his blade. "The spear is, or was, real. Though what the origin of it might be, we do not know. Whether Longinus or Wotan, there are many legends surrounding a spear of might, or destiny. The truth is, ah, elusive. Whatever version one might fancy, the spear is at artifact of great power." he says, his look becoming more concerned as he speaks. He looks hesistant for a moment before he speaks. "The spear is thought to have been forged into the blades of three great blades during the reign of Charles Magnus. The swords were mighty things. Supposedly Curtana is in the Crown Jewels of the House of Windsor, yet I believe that to be a mistakenly identified blade. Perhaps. Joyuese I think actually 'is' in the private collection of the Louvre, in france. Durandal was broken, and the pieces are... similarly elusive. It is likely one of those that they seek here. As do I." As he speaks he seems to calm, hands settling on his hips. He seems more contemplative by the moment. "Now. We mustn't let that piglet Charles get away. I have a suspicioun that he has had dealings with these others. We should learn more."
__________________
V/R,
Vortigern

"Adventure is something bad, happening to someone else, far far away."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 21:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren