Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Sheepmen's Games > Vampire Knights

Unread 24th of April, 2009, 08:41
Fulmen
Spectre

Member: #1173
Vincent nods to Edward as he reaches for his no ringing phone. "Edward, meet back up with me at my club when you are done and we can discuss some things." With that he turns to the voice on the other end of the line, "Yeah, tell him I'm on my way. Keep an eye on him though." With that Vincent closes the phone and leaves the building, heading towards his club.
Unread 27th of April, 2009, 23:25
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
( Vincent )
You leave the Coleman building, and make it to your club. Once you arrive your club manager tells you that this guys been acting kind of edgy, he seems to be looking over his shoulder a lot as if he is expecting to see someone. The manager says to you “I got a name out of him, it’s Chris Evanston” (you don’t know the name) “he’s sitting off In the corner” the two of you are walking into the main area “I did ask around tho, im told he works in marketing of some kind” “ apparently he’s prepared to pay for something but he wanted to speak to you

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Unread 28th of April, 2009, 21:38
Elowick
Small Skeleton

Member: #7481
Edward, speaking to his police station contact "That's crazy stuff there, guy must have been wearing a bullet proof vest or, you are right, it's some kind of prank." Trying to make this scene appear to be less than it really was wouldn't be too hard, after all, everyone knew that Vampires and such were all just stories made up to scare children or entertain.

Noting the time Edward decides he should meet up with Vincent at his club.

"Thanks for showing me this video, you know I'm always interested in crazy stuff like this. If I need a copy, do you think you can get me one?"
Unread 28th of April, 2009, 22:09
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
( Edward )
Your contact says “ya hold on a sec.” he burns a copy onto a disk for you. “but hey don’t let this find its way to youtube.” “also if you find anything out let me know” as you leave the police station you can see the early signs of daybreak, you know you don’t have a whole lot of time. But you do arrive at the club with a small amount of time to spare.

Unread 29th of April, 2009, 04:03
Fulmen
Spectre

Vincent nods, "Alright, thanks." Knowing that the guy is a bit edgy Vincent tries to sneak up on him in an attempt to startle him and throw him off a bit more. Once he is there he extends his hand, "Hi. Chris is it?" Sitting down now. "What is it I can do for you Mr. Evanston?"
Unread 29th of April, 2009, 23:58
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

( Vincent )
You do get a bit of a jump on him, you notice he is still rather tense. “hel, hello.” “ye yes me, uhh my name is Chris” he fumbles about a pack of cigarettes and a lighter in his hand “I uhh herd you uhh know people who can.. you know” he leans into the table a bit “kill people” sitting back into the booth “ I am prepared to pay, but Its gotta happen before 5 AM tomorrow.” Taking a rather long drag off of his smoke, he seems to calm down some. “im sure you want to know why but” fumbling with the lighter more “ listen he has screwed me and my contacts for the last time.” “not to mention he has goons after me” taking another long drag from his smoke and downing a shot “look people I know are willing to pay like $100,000” he reaches into his pocket and checks his phone “sh** I have to go” he pulls out a picture of a guy and slides it over to you, on the back of the picture is the name Ryan and it has an address (Ryan's Pawn) “if he is dead before 5 AM tomorrow you will be paid, and this is my card just call me when the job is done but you will get an answering machine just leave a message of some kind and I will come back to here with your money

Last edited by Sheepmen; 30th of April, 2009 at 00:02.
Unread 1st of May, 2009, 03:23
Elowick
Small Skeleton

Edward arriving at the club is visibly relieved. Close calls and un-planned situations are not his bag.

"Vincent, here's in interesting bit of video, looks like our monk was really a kindred. He got up off the morgue table and strolled right out. What do you make of that?"
Unread 1st of May, 2009, 14:09
Fulmen
Spectre

As Chris gets up to leave Vincent yells at him, "Like $100,000 isn't the same as$100,000 Mr. Evanston. There are certain things I like to be very specific about... and money is one of them."
Unread 2nd of May, 2009, 01:01
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

Chris sees Edward nearing the two of them but turns and says, “if it’s taken care of by 5 AM it will be that exact amount

Edward and Vincent now stand alone In the empty club, day break is just a few minutes away.

Unread 3rd of May, 2009, 15:15
Fulmen
Spectre

Vincent notices Edwards and motions for him to hold on for a second. Vincent walks over to his club managers, hoping to catch him before he heads out. "Listen, I need you to do me a favor right quick." Showing him the address to Ryan's Pawn, "Run by this place sometime during today and inform Mr. Ryan that I have a lucrative business proposal for him, and that it is fairly urgent. Then bring him here to have a private meeting with me." Vincent then hands the manager $200 for his trouble and moves on to talk to Edward.

In regards to the video, "That is indeed very interesting. This could be more closely related to our little undead world than we thought. ... Speaking of our own little undead world, I had a pretty interesting chat with Sildur Brant this evening. I wasn't able to get much out of him about his little gang he has running about, but I did get the impression that he wouldn't mind having us in his corner, especially with these upcoming Ordo plans I keep hearing about. While he may not have the standing of the Prince, he is a fellow Ordo and is powerful in his own right... It may be atleast worth considering. Did you manage to find out anything else?"
Unread 4th of May, 2009, 01:48
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

( Vincent )
your manager smiles and says "sure thing boss, i go check it out a bit later" you leave you managers side knowing the task will be accomplished, after all he hasn't let you down yet.

Unread 6th of May, 2009, 22:43
Elowick
Small Skeleton

"I've only been able to take a quick look at the video, I'll need a little time with my laptop to look more closely at it to see if I can glean any useful information from it." Edward pauses for a moment to consider Vincent's statement about Brant. Edward mutters "Politics." With obvious distain in his voice. "I find them particularly distasteful. All the backstabbing and power grabbing for such orvert and fleeting power. I find the power of information to be a more satisfying venue."
Unread 12th of May, 2009, 07:07
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

( Vincent )
As the new evening begins you manage tells you that he wasn't able to get in touch with this Ryan guy but he did learn there was to be some kind of benefit dinner and auction he was supposed to be attending. Getting into the venue would be hard to do, being that its mostly sold out and filled with some of the finical elite in town. Your manage does think it’s strange that a very poor pawn shop owner would be even able to afford such a dinner let alone bid on anything.