Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Sheepmen's Games > Vampire Knights

Reply
Thread Tools
  #26  
Unread 3rd of April, 2009, 06:24
5Solas's Avatar
5Solas
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7474
Location: United States of America
Posts: 234 (0.07 per day)
Letting the door to the cafe slowly close behind him, Halleck exited into the slightly blustery moonlit evening, Sunny already waiting, back to him and mumbling. Coming to a stop beside the Kindred, the Seminole looked over his shoulder into the vampire's wild eyes. Thinking for only a few split moments, Halleck decided against speaking and instead turned and looked straight ahead and across the street as a group of college-aged revelers made their weaving way down the sidewalk, voices light and airily wafting across the paved roadway. The pang of both loss and listlessness gripped Halleck's stomach as he averted his gaze to the sidewalk beneath his feet; he had taught people like that not months ago and while missing the opportunities (both social and feeding), he envied and reveled in their carefree attitudes. He was now a part of something different, something...more. More what, he wasn't sure but it was a change and to Halleck, change had been the only constant in his life since HE changed. Looking back up, he simply shook his head. Not all change was good, however, which is why he had to make his own luck at times.

Hearing the door again open and close behind him, Halleck took a quick glance behind him to see Robert exiting the cafe.

"So...who parked the closest?"

[ooc]See you at the 3C[/ooc]
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 3rd of April, 2009, 16:08
Fulmen's Avatar
Fulmen
Spectre

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Member: #1173
Location: Texas
Posts: 729 (0.15 per day)
Vincent will make his way around the room, making small talk with most of the people he walks by while he heads in the general direction of Brant. Once he reaches him he will begin talking to him, "Ah, Regent Brant, how good to see you it has been a while." Vincent will progress into meaningless chatter for a few minutes before bringing up the murder, "Did you hear about the tragedy at the 3C? Quite a mess from what I hear. I wonder who would do such a terrible thing." Hopefully Brant will mention he has people looking into it and Vincent can inquire about them.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 4th of April, 2009, 01:13
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
once you mention the murder, you can notice a change in him, ahh yes it truly was. But what is making matters worse is that the prince has his own investigation team looking into it as well. He doesn’t seem to trust my men, the fool, we will get to the bottom of this that I am sure of, and long before prince Dukov’s lackeys get anywhere, Even if the sheriff did move the bodies somewhere, it won’t matter soon enough. Listen, Vincent have you heard anything about Regent Bennet lately? (( you haven’t )) I do hope you decide to get on board with us here, I know some of the other dragons don’t agree with us but they will soon enough, so I hope you will help us. (( to bring you up to speed there is a growing movement within the Ordo to begin ousting the Invictus out of the city using any means necessary ))
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 4th of April, 2009, 06:38
Fulmen's Avatar
Fulmen
Spectre

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Member: #1173
Location: Texas
Posts: 729 (0.15 per day)
Vincent is pleased with what he is hearing. Things seem to be going as planned thus far. "No, I unfortunately haven't heard word of Bennet in what seems to be ages. Of course I'm on board to help a Brother Dragon. And why doesn't Dukov trust your men to be capable? Who do you have taking care of the matter?"
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 4th of April, 2009, 07:13
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
Regent Brant says, "that's a shame about Bennet, she is such a gutless tramp, we only need something solid and we can oust her from her precious seat.” “my team is skilled in finding and fixing my problems, they don’t take no for an answer.” “They are known as the wolf pack.” “ and as for the prince, I am sure he thinks we will use this against him somehow.” Smiling “now why would we go and do that I wonder”
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Unread 4th of April, 2009, 07:37
Fulmen's Avatar
Fulmen
Spectre

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Member: #1173
Location: Texas
Posts: 729 (0.15 per day)
Vincent chuckles at this. "The Wolf Pack... I think I've heard of those guys before. The name is familiar, but I'm not sure from where. What else have they done for you? Are they fellow Vampires or just some followers you've managed to gather?"
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Unread 4th of April, 2009, 07:55
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
They have been working for me for some time now. I keep their identity’s quiet so they may work as they please without interference from others. It keeps things simple for them.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Unread 5th of April, 2009, 10:15
Elowick
Small Skeleton

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7481
Posts: 25 (0.01 per day)
Edward enters the room and immediately notices Tyrone Biggers. Aah, there's someone who keeps his eyes and ears open, he thinks to himself.

Approaching Tyrone Edward greets him and asks several ordinary expected questions and then gets down to the matters at hand.

"Tyrone, I'm sure you've heard about Any's murder. Have you heard anything about that? I understand that this was no stalker or obsessed fan, something beyond that going on. What do you think?"
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Unread 5th of April, 2009, 14:06
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
Tyrone thinks to himself for a moment about the question Edward asked, he leans in close and says personally I have heard of such strange things before, but none of them ever had good endings. It’s strange what some people will do to others, especially if there is a god involved. Im sure we will know more once the investigation takes place. All tho now that I think about it, long ago I remember stories about child sacrifices happening around the time the Ordo massed a giant assault to finally rid the world of a very dangerous sect of hunters, but like I said that was even before my time.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Unread 7th of April, 2009, 10:39
Vortigern's Avatar
Vortigern
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Member: #7429
Posts: 859 (0.24 per day)
Originally Posted by 5Solas # Letting the door to the cafe slowly close behind him, Halleck exited into the slightly blustery moonlit evening, Sunny already waiting, back to him and mumbling. Coming to a stop beside the Kindred, the Seminole looked over his shoulder into the vampire's wild eyes. Thinking for only a few split moments, Halleck decided against speaking and instead turned and looked straight ahead and across the street as a group of college-aged revelers made their weaving way down the sidewalk, voices light and airily wafting across the paved roadway. The pang of both loss and listlessness gripped Halleck's stomach as he averted his gaze to the sidewalk beneath his feet; he had taught people like that not months ago and while missing the opportunities (both social and feeding), he envied and reveled in their carefree attitudes. He was now a part of something different, something...more. More what, he wasn't sure but it was a change and to Halleck, change had been the only constant in his life since HE changed. Looking back up, he simply shook his head. Not all change was good, however, which is why he had to make his own luck at times.

Hearing the door again open and close behind him, Halleck took a quick glance behind him to see Robert exiting the cafe.

"So...who parked the closest?"

[ooc]See you at the 3C[/ooc]
Robert smirks slightly, taking a deep breath and turning to face Halleck with some amusement. "I believe that is you my friend. If you would be so kind as to convey me back to the hospice before we continue?"
__________________
V/R,
Vortigern

"Adventure is something bad, happening to someone else, far far away."

Last edited by Vortigern; 7th of April, 2009 at 12:42.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Unread 7th of April, 2009, 12:40
5Solas's Avatar
5Solas
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7474
Location: United States of America
Posts: 234 (0.07 per day)
"Of...of course. Just direct me" Halleck replied, gesturing towards the black Land Rover. Robert's way of talking was quite different and it reminded him somewhat of his literature classes in High School and College. Xavier had mentioned that vampires could get quite old but 200 years or more? That seemed old enough to Halleck and if he had known at the time what Robert's true age was or even that of other elders, would have laughed out loud at his naive thought.

The three now enclosed in the SUV, the Seminole started the vehicle and turned down the radio; the current piece was Offencach's Infernal Galop, as Halleck had grown up watching Looney Tunes and come to love classical music through Saturday mornings.

"So, where too?"

[ooc]I'll assume that we can do a little time-warp here if you'd like. If that's not what you're looking for and want to jump straight in on the other thread, we can drop this here.[/ooc]
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Unread 7th of April, 2009, 13:26
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
(time related)
you guys can use this thread to have the "on the way to the 3C buliding chat"
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Unread 7th of April, 2009, 14:43
Fulmen's Avatar
Fulmen
Spectre

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Member: #1173
Location: Texas
Posts: 729 (0.15 per day)
Vincent chats a bit more with Brant and then, figuring he won't get much more out of him about the Wolf Pack, ends their conversation with, "Well, it was good running into you Regent Brant. I feel I've probably wasted enough of your time for one evening. Please, let me know if I can assist you in anyway with this investigation or with any other matters. And do please remember that you are welcome anytime at my club, Chrono."
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Unread 7th of April, 2009, 14:45
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
Sildur brant says to Vincent "excuse me i have a phone call" "but think about my offer, it could help you go places." smiling and shaking your hand he walks off and answers his phone. as you watch from a distance he doesn't appear to be very happy.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Unread 8th of April, 2009, 22:25
Elowick
Small Skeleton

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7481
Posts: 25 (0.01 per day)
"Intestering Tyrone, I had not been aware of these rituals you mention, they must be shrouded in mystery for me to have not stumbled upon them. Do you have any more information on them or perhaps know someone that has more information on them?"

Edward was uneasy that he had not heard of this ritual sacrifice to this point. He liked to pride himself on the knowledge he collected. At the least, once he found out something existed, he was able to ferret it out one way or the other.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Unread 9th of April, 2009, 05:31
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Edward )
Well I don‘t know too much more really, I am very sorry. Lindsay would be someone who might know a thing or two, but my guess would be that Allison would know the most, but good luck getting anything out of her. He laughs for a moment. The sworn of the mysteries never reveal their secrets, kind of defeats their purpose don’t you think.. Im kidding, she may be able to help you. He points toward the bar, you should be able to find her in there. And another thing, be careful around some of the other member, im sure you are aware that many of us are looking to start a war with the Invictus, do not be fooled by this, change for the sake of change will only bring our downfall, they (the Invictus) have done nothing to us to warrant such actions in fact they have never once done anything that would be considered an act or war, their only crime is that they hold power in the city. This “master plan” people like Sildur and Jandus are brewing will only lead to negative ends.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"

Last edited by Sheepmen; 10th of April, 2009 at 01:16.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Unread 10th of April, 2009, 00:34
Elowick
Small Skeleton

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7481
Posts: 25 (0.01 per day)
"Thank you Tyrone, always a pleasure talking with you." Edward strolls off in the direction of the bar, looking for Allison. I wonder if there is a connection between Amy's ritualistic murder and this brewing Kindred war. Worrisome.

As Edward approaches Allison he says "Aah Allison, it's been a while since we have spoken. How have you been?"
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Unread 10th of April, 2009, 01:41
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Edward )
You do spot Allison in the bar, and she is with her entourage of fellow sworn of the mysteries. And you approach and extend your greeting she says “why Edward it’s so nice of you to ask, I am just fine. How can I be of service to you this evening?” “ I trust you have questions that need answers
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Unread 11th of April, 2009, 05:09
Elowick
Small Skeleton

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7481
Posts: 25 (0.01 per day)
"Allison, you know me all to well. Do you happen to know anything about the murder of that Disney starlet at the 3C? Or perhaps could you tell me a bit about something from the Ordo past, child sacrifices before a major battle?" Edward knows he's being a bit forward, but time is of the essence and the group is all against the wall.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Unread 12th of April, 2009, 07:32
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Edward )
she sees the urgency in Edwards eyes and says, I do remember something. If I recall correctly the first event was during the Ordo’s founding, when the hunters attacked the father. It was a brutal war that lasted for a few years, later it turned political. My memory is fuzzy about the details. All I know is that we won some and lost some of the battles, and finally we were able to use force to get them out of Transylvania. Later, much later. I know these hunters were discovered in Spain and I know that the dragons of the day used their influence with the church to start a great hunt for them, and I know they were up to something that had to do with children. Young children. But if I recall correctly that was the fourth major conflict with those hunters. But I just don’t know too much about why they use children, I do know that many have been sacrificed. I have been told that Jandis says he has proof that it was the Invictus that brought these hunters here. And that they did so to force us out of this city. Now most of us know that probably isn’t true at all but he claims to have proof of this. So I will not support such a war unless there is proof. You seem to be in the know about things like this, what do you know?

Your cell phone begins to ring. it is your police contact.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"

Last edited by Sheepmen; 12th of April, 2009 at 07:45.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Unread 16th of April, 2009, 06:07
Elowick
Small Skeleton

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7481
Posts: 25 (0.01 per day)
"I'm terribly sorry Allison, I have to take this call, it may be important. Please excuse me."

Edward find a secluded spot well out of earshot of anyone who may try to listen in on his conversation.

Edward flips open his cell phone and says "This is Edward, what's going down?"
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Unread 16th of April, 2009, 06:28
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Edward )
Hey Ed, how’s it going? Listen did you do a job lately that has to do with body snatching? I ask because I got a frantic call from the corner about an hour ago, and it seems that a body of a man was delivered, by some of the detectives working downtown, but the body was that of like a monk. But he was shot full of holes. But the strangest part is all the records of where the body came from and who he was, were all forged. So not people are starting to ask questions here. If you get a chance come down here and take a look if you can. We will have the security tapes up and ready by the time you get here.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Unread 16th of April, 2009, 06:43
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Vincent )
Your phone begins to ring, it is your building manager. He tells you that there is a kindred there who is willing to sell information in exchange for some kind of service. He’s here at the club if you can come by or would you rather I just kick is ass to the curb?
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Unread 16th of April, 2009, 23:40
Elowick
Small Skeleton

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7481
Posts: 25 (0.01 per day)
Edward snaps his phone shut and immediately walks over to Vincent. Informing him of the call he's just gotten and his intent to check out what happened to the body of the monk. Vincent then receives a call of his own. As Vincent is tied up on the phone Edward heads out to the police station to see what can be found on the security tapes.

Last edited by Elowick; 17th of April, 2009 at 14:42.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Unread 23rd of April, 2009, 22:06
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Edward )
Arriving at the police station over in zone 5 you are greeted by your contact, he brings you inside and up to the security room, he says “wait till you get a load of this” turning the tape on, he narrates to you as you watch “ok here is the morgue, as you can tell, the smaller bag is a body of a young girl name unknown, and that other body is the robed vic” pointing at the screen and the two bodies shown “those were the bodies I was talking about” on the tape the body of the robed man begins to shift slightly “see check it out on the tape the medical examiner doesn’t even realize it’s moving” “that’s creepy sh** if you ask me” they are examining the body of the little girl now (you can clearly see it is the body of Amy) “ok this is where it gets all weird” the camera goes a bit fuzzy for a few seconds, it’s hard to tell exactly what’s happening “ok let me skip ahead a bit” “ok here we are 30 min later once the examiner is gone” the body of the robed man sits up on the table, after shuffling around for a bit until he gets the bag opened. (from the tape you can see it must be the one that was photographed slumped over on the floor with bullet wounds) once he begins to move, he makes straight for the door and if unharmed “see that’s where we are having trouble” “how the hell does a dead guy do that?” “he just gets up and makes for the door without a care In the world” “at first we thought it was a prank but the only other piece of evidence we had was his sword he was brought in with and that’s gone too.” (looking at your cell phone you notice you have about an hour and a half before the sun is up)
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 14:00.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren