Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Sheepmen's Games > Vampire Knights

Reply
Thread Tools
  #1  
Unread 28th of March, 2009, 17:20
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
Midnight Mystery **IC**

please read at least your backstory and the everyone post at the bottom
************************************************** *****************
( Morfran Backstory)
It took you several weeks to adjust to Florida and Cillatan, at first you resisted the idea of living in a town that was always full of nameless faces, always changing, and everyone seemed to be on vacation, but because of this work was easy to come by. And thus you stayed, if only for the constant flow of sometimes high paying work, during your time you began to notice patterns in where to look for people that sometimes didn’t want to be found. During one such evening you found your way into the red light district hunting an escaped convict and during this man hunt is where you met sunny for the first time, your initial thoughts of him were less than appealing, but his knowledge was quite useful, he seemed to know much of the goings on around town, it turns out that this same man was wanted by others as well and there was in fact a hit issued for his head. So you and sunny decided it would be best to work as a pair and split the reward, regardless of who you decided to turn him in to for the reward. Days went by with nothing but false sightings and dead ends, by now the reward had improved and other agencies would be involved now so time was getting thin. Sunny suggested that it would be best to bring in some additional help, someone who could keep tabs on the others and maybe exploit their intel. Hesitant to bring another person in and thus another slice of the pie you figured it was the only way to keep the odds in your favor so the two of you met up with Edward, he turned out to be quite useful and once he was brought up to speed it only took him a few hours and a few computer viruses later, and you had a solid lead on your target. It was rumored that one of the places he was laying low in was a club by the college, having been to the college area before you knew that it was a great place to blend in when you didn’t want to be found. So the three of you set off for this club, once you had a chance to meet the owner it became apparent that he was in fact in the know about this man, but he had a problem himself. Some local thugs were terrorizing his club and injuring employees and harassing customers, and if they wanted the info on the wanted man they had to abide and deal with these trouble makers, this put a grin on your face, all be it the thugs were not there that evening, they would not be hard to find, and probably even less to take care of. Edward seemed to share your enthusiasm for using force, but Sunny had other plans, so after some negation you all decided to go with Sunnys plan, which was use Edwards skills and find where they all live, once that has been done everyone would go and “visit” with them and perhaps give them something that they wouldn’t soon forget, after all sunny was a drug dealer after all. This plan did work rather well. Except for one which needed the “tough love” approach. Now back at the club the owner was very interested in the results, and was not as willing to trade the info as freely as he had at first promised, but after some heated conversations he agreed to help on the condition he would be cut into the reward for the wanted man.. this was not what you wanted at all, but again it was the only way. So now a quartet, the owner lead you all into the wildness of Florida, what seemed like hours, at last in the middle of nowhere he tells you to stop, upon exiting the truck the faint sounds of crashing branches and semi feint yelling could be heard. Your first thoughts were “crap someone is already chasing him” if only you had known then what you know now some caution would have been used. The four of you race into the darkness and the sounds of the action. The chase seemed to carry on forever, but at last in a clearing you see two men facing off against a lupine which appeared wounded, but once you got a good look at the lupine you realized that his tattered clothes match that of the escapee and the club owner also says that he is in fact the target. And these men must be others after the bounty. Bravely and without as much thought as perhaps was needed you charged toward the men and shouted that the lupine was yours to capture and that if the other two would not leave you would make them. Seeing his chance the lupine Jumped into action, and swung at the man with the sword, and hit him knocking him to the ground, the other threw an axe into the lupines back, Sunny and Edward began shooting at the lupine. It seemed that whatever the conflict with the other hunters would have to wait. Boldly entering close proximity of the lupine you began swinging at it, you landed a few good blows but he returned the favor, and then some more. But once the man with the sword returned to his feet he planted his weapon deep into the chest of the now very wounded beast. Roaring in pain it threw him off once again, but them fell to the ground dead. Wounded and tired you all faced off once again. But at this point you had no desire to fight. Your target was dead and he wasn’t killed by your hand. It was only after you all had begun talking that you learned of this lupines brutal attack on innocent people and that he was in possession of something of great importance to the man with the sword whose name was Robert Tolliver, his friends name was Halleck, and Halleck had been chasing this man for some time. The sound of clapping broke the strange silence, and a figure could be seen walking to the group, he said that we had passed the test, and were deemed worthy to begin working for him if we so choose, in exchange for our employment he promised money, influence, and perhaps revenge. Whatever we needed. He also promised no more odd jobs, no more scrounging around to make a living. He later explained that it was he who let loose this man, and it was he that offered the reward. And that reward was the chance to work for those who truly are the movers and shakers. He told me his name was Dr Scott. This was just too good a chance to pass up.
************************************************** *********************
( Halleck Backstory)
Your journey north taught you many things, for one you met several Lupine along the way, some were friendly and would talk to you and share their knowledge with you, and some would attack you with out provocation. During this journey you encountered one of these aggressive ones, you stumbled upon him while he was attacking and savagely mangling a group of campers. Their pleas for mercy fell upon deaf ears, he killed an entire family, angered by this you surprised him with one of your tomahawks, it struck him directly in the head just over his right eye, dazed and wounded the beast ripped it out of his head, wounding him more and fled away from you with great speed, you were not counting on him being so fast, and as day approached you knew you would have to pick up the trail later that evening. After days of tracking him his trail went cold close to a town called Cillatan, and seeing a chance to regain some lost honor and perhaps find some since of purpose you ventured into this town unafraid of what may come… Weeks passed and still nothing, but strangely this town began to grow on you and more importantly the college area as well, it was not long before you were given an entry level position at the college hospital there, you were a substitute teacher for the night classes for many of the beginning classes, this life began to suit you well, and working at the hospital gave you access all kinds of people and information, such as the fact that many vampires came to the hospital to make withdraws from it’s blood bank, this concept seemed almost like cheating to you, after all hunters are supposed to hunt for their food, during one such evening a man came to you asking about a man who had a scar over his right eye and that he had dangerous tendencies and was known for killing people for pleasure, this question could only bring one person to mind. Or rather one lupine to mind, you did not respond to the mans question at first you waited to see what he knew, he told you that one such man had escaped from a prison bus and the bus was ripped to shreds, and he was looking for a hospital to try and lay low perhaps portraying him self as a man wounded in some kind of accident. This tip turned out to be true, there was such a man at your hospital, the two of you, the man’s name was Robert he was hunting him in search of what he called an artifact of importance he had stolen. This man was craftier than you first guessed he would be, as you both entered the room your suspect was ready for you, and attacked, but to your surprise Robert had a rather large sword under his coat, and he was quite skilled with it, perhaps too skilled with it, but following a short fight the man leapt through the window landing on the pavement 3 stories down, judging by the sound he may have broken something upon landing. The two of you raced down the stairs and to his landing spot, this man left a trail even a child could follow with ease, he made no attempt to try and conceal where he was going. Still this wanted man was moving at great speed despite his probable injuries. You did catch up to him some time later deep into the woods, and this time with stealth on you side the two of you surprised the exhausted man but something was wrong, he was looking at the moon and bearing a strange smile, he had made the change into his lupine form, but this did not worry Robert, he seemed almost happy about it. So you two decided this was a much worthier challenge. You both attack and during the fray you managed to injure his left arm some, but again he ran from you. But it was not long before you caught up with him again, as you both took your positions preparing to strike a voice could be heard from behind you, “the lupine was theirs to capture and that if you would not leave they would make you” but during this Robert got surprise attacked and knocked down by the lupine, and with out thought you threw your tomahawk into its back. The sound of the axe piercing flesh was quite loud, the sound of gun fire began to go off from the other man’s friends and the lupine was being driven into a corner, but it was not ready to give up yet, the man who first yelled charged into the lupine Attacking Wildly, and landing a few, only being struck and then flung by the force of the blow several feet back, but Robert now back on his feet plunged his sword directly into the lupine’s chest and soon after it fell to the ground dead. The man who yelled at you both seemed rather upset by this lupines death, and once you had a chance to tell you story he shared that he and his friends had been hired to bring that man in alive if possible. But now he was dead. It was quiet for a few moments as people looked on at the dead lupine. The sound of clapping broke that silence, and a figure could be seen walking to the group, he said that we had passed the test, and were deemed worthy to begin working for him if we so choose, in exchange for our employment he promised money, influence, and perhaps revenge. Whatever we needed. He also promised no more odd jobs, no more scrounging around to make a living. He later explained that it was he who freed this man, and it was he that offered the reward. And that reward was the chance to work for those who are in power. His name was Dr Scott. Perhaps they may be able to tell me more about my condition, and maybe even reverse it. I had to say yes.
************************************************** *********************
( Fulmen’s toon Backstory)
It was time for a change, and what better place than somewhere that your covenant members had talked about as being a great place to be. On that alone you too ventured into it’s city limits. It was not long before you had discovered the perfect location to set up shop. It was close to a college, the land value wasn’t too high, and it would potently bring all sorts of people who could assist in thrusting your political career into high gear. The only problem was that the domain was owned by a rather up tight Toreador named Ashley Bennet, and she was Invictus to boot. This didn’t bode well at all, however after some political leg work, and a few bribes in the right places you were granted land rights to construct your club and run it with in zone 3. But she and anyone she assigns would always be granted access to the club, to ensure you weren’t doing things you weren’t supposed to. She did enjoy hovering over those who owned things in her domain, and she placed the ditz card with deadly proficiency many were fooled, and some paid for it dearly. It was not 4 months following the grand opening that this local group of thugs and college idiots began to start trouble for your club, it was minor stuff at first. But as the days passed it got worse and worse. Even your bouncers would leave them alone once they entered your club, and business was beginning to fall due to their presence there, something had to be done. At first you hired a local guy to “fix” the problem, but one two days later his body was found in the bay. But this kept them away for a wile at least. Not long after you received word that a dangerous man had just escaped from a prison bus, and that he may be looking for a place to hang low for a wile. As luck would have it the man fitting his description was in the club that very evening. Fate it seemed was not with out a since of humor. Braving the obvious threat this man posed you pulled him aside all the same and promised him asylum in exchange for his assistance. At first he was angry but soon after he agreed to deal with the thugs but he needed a place to rest and some time to heal. You knew just the solution. You gave the man a GPS watch, which had a rather nice tracking device in it. And helped him fake his way into the hospital, saying he had injured him self during a outdoor biking stunt that went wrong. You paid his medical bills for the room. And told him to stay put for a few days. After all if anything his guy could be a great ace in the hole should you decide to turn him in. or he could be a great asset to use in case the thugs do return. On your way back to the club you hear that the thugs did in fact return and this time they broke into the storehouse and stole about six hundred worth of beer and other liquors. You decided that this had to stop right then and there. Well the next evening a group of men came to the club, asking about the escaped man, well you weren’t about to tell him that would be stupid, so instead you decided to have them deal with your little thug problem, after all if the thugs killed these guys then who cares. But if they do get rid of them you can send them on wild goose chase if you chose too. But it was not long before they returned again. And they had in fact took care of the thugs. They also told you about the massive reward offered and with your problem solved a large sum of cash would help cover the cost of all the damage those guys had caused of the past few weeks. So you decided to join then. You learned their names and exchanged pleasantries. Now your had realized the wanted man was on the move heading away from town. So you guided them to the watch. And once you got out of the car the sounds of a chase and some yelling could be heard. With out warning Morfran took off in the direction of the sound. And so you too followed suit. And it was not too long before you discovered the source of the commotion. There were two men squared off against a wounded lupine. Morfran blurted out that the lupine was his to capture and that if the other two would not leave he would make them. This threw the man with the sword off guard for only a second and the lupine took advantage of it knocking the man with the sword to the ground, the other man threw an axe with some power behind in directly in it’s back and right after Edward and Sunny began firing into it as well. Morfran bolted into the fray landing a punch or two into the lupine, but it returned the favor sending him flying. But the man with the sword finished the lupine off with a quick thrust into it’s chest. And it soon fell dead to the ground. Once we had a chance to talk to these other two men we learned of their story and their names. It was quiet after that. I felt compelled to speak but there was nothing to say. Our chance at a large sum of money was dead. The sound of clapping broke that silence, and a figure could be seen walking to the group, he said that we had passed the test, and were deemed worthy to begin working for him if we so choose, in exchange for our employment he promised money, influence, and perhaps revenge. Whatever we needed. He also promised some kind of employment. He later explained that it was he who freed the lupine, and it was he that offered the reward in the first place. And that true reward was the chance to work for those who are in power. He then told us his name, it was Dr Scott. He did promise influence. And a person in my position could always use more of that, So I agreed.
************************************************** **********************
( Edward Backstory)
For you Cillatan was the land of opportunity, it was full of wealth people with lots a skeletons in their closets. It only took a few months to establish good contacts with several people about town, even a few who would rather remain in the shadows. One of these shadowy types was a fellow kindred named Sunny, he had hired you before for some odds and ends jobs. But he always paid on time. Other jobs included assisting the authorities, and on occasion these “jobs” weren’t exactly on the books. Some people began to take notice of your abilities and this seemed to assist in finding work. Things seemed to be going great, work was some what steady, then came a call from Sunny, he seemed to have a proposition for you, he had met a man named Morfran and he had a job, this job from the sound of it looked rather profitable. His job was to find a wanted man who escaped from a bus just a few days prior. It didn’t take long for you to see the immense amount of money that could be made from this, so you quickly agreed to join the hunt. Through some digging and a bit of elbow grease you learned that the wanted man was looking for a place to lay low but was spotted entering a club over by the college, and this club was owned by a vampire no less. So once you arrived at the club and found the manager, it didn’t take very long for him to reveal that he did in fact know where the wanted man was. But he wasn't so willing to share that knowledge. He had a task for the group, and that was to “handle” some thugs that had been causing him trouble. Morfran’s idea was to just use brute strength and show them what’s what. But Sunny had a better, and perhaps simpler idea, and one that involved less killing. His idea was to just find the thugs and drug them and then scare the crap out of them. It sounded like just the right idea, it didn’t take long for you to find them, they all had face book accounts and in them noted where they lived. Sunny’s plan worked great on all of the guys except one, which Morfran got to enjoy explaining the concept of “tough love” too. Now that the managers problems were solved it was time to collect the info he promised. The manager did in fact come through on his promise, but with a catch. He wanted in. and seeing no other way it was decided it was that or nothing. Also the manager had some kind of tracking device on the wanted man so that made finding him simple. Simple enough until you reached the location that the tracking device was in and he wasn’t there. But the sounds of yelling and the rustling of leaves could be heard not too far away. Your first though was that he was that this was a wild goose chase. But Morfran and the manager bolted off toward the sounds, followed closely by sunny. Well it didn’t take too long to reach the source of the noises, there was a wounded lupine facing off against two men, and in the heat of the moment Morfran blurts out that the lupine was his to capture and that if the other two would not leave he would make them. This threw the man with the sword off guard for only a split second, but it was enough. The lupine took advantage of it knocking the man with the sword to the ground, the other man threw an axe directly into it’s back. This thing looked rather dangerous. Perhaps too dangerous so you drew your weapon, aimed for his upper midsection and began unloading. It only took Sunny a second to draw his weapon and do the same. Soon after Morfran charged into the fray, but it only looked like he got a few hits in before getting clocked himself. But right after that the man who got hit originally returned to the fight rammed his weapon directly into the chest of the lupine, it hit the ground dead. And with it died any hopes of the reward for his capture. It only took a few minutes of questioning to learn why those men were after the lupine. Unsure of what to do everyone was quiet. The sound of clapping broke that silence, and a figure could be seen walking to the group, he said that we had passed some kind of test, and were deemed worthy to begin working for him, in exchange for our services he promised money, influence, and anything else we could want. He also promised keeping us working but he never did explain in great detail. He later told us that he freed the lupine from the bus, and that he set up the reward in the first place. He told us that the true reward was the chance to work for those who actually had all the power. Dr Scott, is what he told us his name was. It all sounded too dubious to be real, but I had nothing to lose. So I signed on.
************************************************** **********************
( Sunny Backstory)
Your initial I idea of Cillatan was that of the place where fresh starts could be made, it was your place to turn over a new leaf. And in a way that’s exactly what happened. While you were there you had a chance to get to know several people, one of which was a computer savvy Mekhet named Edward, he charged a semi stiff fee but his work was well worth it. Especially when it came to learning about the competition. It didn’t take too long for you little spot in zone 5 to game some notoriety. All be it there weren’t exactly signs on the doors and billboards, but things were slowly and surly improving. That is until one evening when a stranger appeared, seemly out of nowhere. He was badly wounded, but from what you had no idea. Some of the other party goers avoided this man. After all it looked as if he had been in a war zone. He was only there for a few hours then as quietly as he had arrived he was gone. The next evening it was discovered he was this very dangerous criminal who had escaped from a bus and was on the loose, you also learned he had robed Dylan masters, who was another drug kingpin in the local area, as messed up his crew pretty bad while he was at it. They were offering fifty thousand for this guy alive. And that was twenty five thousand more than the cops were offering at the time. Later that evening a scruffy red headed man came around asking questions about the man, he wasn’t a cop, but rather some kind of bounty hunter type. This was just the opportunity to help get some additional capital together, after all with the growing rate of people being bought out it was only a matter of time before you were next on the chopping block, and as a bonus it could be used to help keep the cops at bay, even if for only a little wile. This man told you his name was Morfran. So together you search high and low for any sign of this guy, but no matter how hard you looked and how much you tried nothing could be found of him. You knew it was time to bring in someone you knew wouldn’t let you down, and that had always delivered results in the past, Edward. Once you brought him up to speed he was more than willing to help in exchange for a fair share of the reward money, even splitting the reward three ways now that the reward had risen to one hundred thousand a three way split was still more than you were hoping for to begin with. It Didn’t take Edward very long to discover that he was last seen at this club over by the college, this didn’t bode well for you, after a few run-ins with some of the smaller college rackets there they may not be too welcoming, but it was a risk that had to be taken. Once inside you did find the manager, and he did know where the wanted man was. But like normal he wasn’t just going to spill the beans. He required us to go and deal with some “thugs” this was trouble you didn’t need. Morfran wanted to go in guns a blazing and deal with them that way, but that would draw far too much attention. Not to mention bringing the wrong kind of people around asking questions. So you proposed using some of your merchandise to deal with these guys, then scare the pants off of them. Edward was on board with this plan, and after the first guy was accomplished Morfran was too, but he got his wish and was able to clobber one of them. The manager seemed surprised to see everyone back so soon, and unharmed to boot. But he changed the deal. And now was joining the hunt in exchange for a cut. But he was the only one who knew the whereabouts of our wanted man, so we agreed. Heading off into the woods didn’t sound like the trip I had always wanted to take. There are many dangers there, but was this far along no since to turn around now. We reached the spot the manager said he would be at, but he wasn’t there. But what we did hear was the sounds of yelling, the kind one makes when pain is inflected. Morfran and I were quick to respond charging after our guy. Odds are someone had already beat us to the punch but we had to be sure. Reaching a clearing we noticed two men were faced off against a lupine, and this lupine was wounded, but some of his scars resembled those of the man I had seen just a few days ago, this had to be our guy. Before I had a chance to say anything, Morfran spoke saying that the lupine was his to capture and that if the other two would not leave he would make them. The other two guys were not ready for such a demand. Right then the lupine took advantage of this chance by knocking the man with the sword to the ground, then the other man threw an axe directly into it’s back. This thing looked rather dangerous. Much like a cornered beast, and that is when you must be on guard and perhaps at a distance. Edwared must have felt the same, he drew his weapon and aimed for his upper midsection and began unloading. It only took me a second to draw mine as well and do the same. Soon after Morfran charged into the fight, but it only looked like he got a few good hits in before getting hit. His flight backward didn’t look fun. But right after that the man with the sword returned to the fight and plunged his weapon directly into the chest of the lupine, soon following it hit the ground dead. This figures now we can‘t collect the reward for him, all he had to do was just wound him but no he had to kill him. That’s just FANTASITC. Well I was far too busy trying to think of a way to salvage this nightmare when it got strangely quiet. By the time I realized what was going on I heard clapping. A figure could be seen walking to the group of us, he declared that we had passed some kind of test, like I gave a damn. And were deemed worthy to begin working for him, in exchange for our services he promised money, influence, blah blah blah. He also promised some kind of job. He later told us that he was the one that let the criminal loose from the bus, and that he set up the reward for his capture. He also told us that the true reward was the chance to work for those who actually had all the power. Then he said my name is Dr Scott. It was a false name but what ever. I had more than half a mind to just brush this stranger off and go about my business, but then again how long did I think I could really last, he did promise help and money after all.
************************************************** **********************
( Robert Backstory)
It has been too long since you had even considered a vacation. You couldn’t even remember the last time you had even spoken the word. But here you were chasing a rumor that led you all over Florida, finally leading you to Cillatan. There was this old rumor about a woman named Sarah who had a supposed artifact you would very much like to get your hands on but that story was very old news. The reason you were there was a guy named Dylan Masters, it was passed along that he had won some kind of artifact during a high stakes poker game, it didn’t take you very long to learn of Dylan’s hang outs, and who he hangs out with, it seemed the more you learned of this guy the less and less you like the idea of using force. It wasn’t long before your answer presented it self for you. During one evening a stranger walked into one of Dylan’s after hours restaurants. It also just so happens that Dylan was there. The new man exchanged words with Dylan and his crew for a few minutes. Then with out provocation attacked them. They dropped like flies to this stranger, after that you lost sight of him as he went into a back room. Fearing this man was after the same thing you were, you entered the building and chased after him. But it was too late, Dylan’s safe had been broken into and odds are you artifact was now in his hands. And this would not do at all. It took some time to dig up this mans trail again. It turns out he was some kind of criminal on the loose. But you didn’t care too much about who he was, your main concern was were he was right now. But at last you learned that he may be hiding out in the college hospital, going on that alone you found your way there and met up with an employee, once you began to question the man, he seemed to know this guy you were after. Perhaps too well, the anger his this guys eyes told you a lot about how he felt about him. Once he had checked the hospital records once man matching the description was here and on the third floor of the building. You both made your way quickly to the wanted mans room sparing any time to prepare or look for a surprise attack. But one you entered the room he was waiting for you, a quick dodge and you unsheathed your weapon, this man and his chair were little match for you, the only thing that worried you was his strength. But he didn’t give you much of a chance to corner him, leaping to freedom three stories down the criminal burst out of the window, the sound of his landing suggested something less than catlike. Racing down to the ground level you find his landing location, blood is all over. The other man tells you his name is Halleck, and that he was hunting his very man for some time because of all the crimes he had committed. It turned out that Halleck was quite the tracker as well, and it was only a short time before you caught up to the man but this time he seemed more prepared to fight, shifting into his true form. Seeing your chance you attacked, landing a solid blow to the midsection, Halleck drove one of his axes down his left arm as well, the lupines frantic counter attacks were easily avoidable. So again he attempted to out run you, but with his wounds and Hallecks tracking skills he was easy to find. Now subdued and with no where to run you and him fanned out to attack. That’s when it struck you to perhaps get a few questions in before the inevitable killing of this man. But before you had a chance there was the sound of a man behind you, it drew your attention, perhaps at the worst possible time. He spoke saying that the lupine was his to capture and that if the other we would not leave he would make us. Right then the lupine took advantage of this chance by knocking me to the ground, then Halleck threw an axe directly into it’s back in a attempt to distract him. It seemed to work. A few other guys were there and began firing upon the lupine. Soon after the guy who yelled charged into the fight, but it only looked like he was able to land one or two before being creamed by the lupine. That was my chance to finish this now before it could get worse so I plunged my sword directly into the chest of the lupine, this finished him off with ease. The new comers looked devastated by this, but now I have lost my chance at interrogating this guy to see what he had stolen, it seems the other four were after him for a bounty. I paused to think about where he would have tired to hid such an artifact. That’s when I heard the sound of clapping. and a figure could be seen walking to the group, he said that we had passed some kind of test, and were deemed worthy to begin working for him, in exchange for our services he promised money, influence, and anything else we needed. He explained how he was looking for a few worthy men to hire on, but what got me was that it was this man that freed the lupine from the bus, and that he set up the reward in the first place. He told us that the true reward was the chance to work for those who actually had all the power. Dr Scott, is my name he said. The mystery man may be just the guy who was guarding all the doors and maybe even holding the keys to them. And if I was to ever complete my mission this Dr Scott may be my first stepping stone to that objective.


( Everyone )
************************************************** **********************
Dr Scott greets you all as you enter the cafe and take your positions around the table, he waits a moment to ensure everyone is seated and ready. As you can no doubt tell we have a situation, reaching into his briefcase Dr Scott pulls out a set of files, then he places it in front of him, this one comes from the top, he pauses for only a moment to look around and ensure no one is eves dropping. Some information cannot be discussed here but for the moment I will tell you that there was a murder, but not just a simple murder, it was done with some kind of religious intent, or at least that was the cover up for it. From what we do know a kindred may be involved. I don’t know much about this kindred, I do know he was a male Nos. Our police should have him in custody right now and the body of one of the assumed killers in the morgue. Dr Scott opens the file and slides it around for everyone to see, it is a picture of the victim. It is a young mop toped blond girl wearing a Sunday dress in a garden. she is Amy Macklin age 14. She is the star of a Disney channel show but I don’t know the name of it off hand. The next picture is that of the 3C building makeup room and the body of victim laying on the floor, blood everywhere, Amy’s body is posed with her arms outstretched and her feet together. As you can see by this picture this is where it gets weird. The cause of death appears to be a large iron spike that was driven into her forehead, and all about the room are crosses painted in blood on the walls. The next picture is that of a robed man lying slumped over by what appears to be a fire exit door, the door is open and in the picture you can make out what looks to be bullet wounds in his back, at his side on the floor rests a long sword the sheath is made of leather and has gold engravings, there is writing on it but it is unreadable due to the angle and quality of the picture. Dr Scott waits until everyone has had a chance to see it then he says, we intercepted these cell phone pictures from the guard that shot one of the robed men. Let me tell you what we do know, this girl Amy was due to perform tonight. Sometime prior, about six hours or so these men came in. We don’t know how they got in and we haven’t been about to see any surveillance videos yet but there doesn't appear to be a struggle. We think there were three of them, and like I said one of the local security officers discovered the men and when they tried to escape he shot at least one them for sure. Right now at this very moment only a handful of people know what’s happened here, there is a cover up going on right now to buy us time but this will not last long, and once the media gets a hold of this it may be too late. Amy's body and the killers has already been moved, that I know, but to where I am not sure of. I do know that Regent Brant has ordered his beat squad to look into this, I think they call themselves the wolf pack. They are just a bunch of drugged up mercs looking to shoot stuff so don’t let them slow you guys down. My guess is they were in charge of the clean up. The prince wants this mess sorted and fast, if it was some kind of drug hit or a kidnapping attempt gone bad, or whatever he doesn’t really care, we are to find these guys and beat any information out of them and deliver them to the sheriff, and I know the sheriff would like them alive but we all know that can be tricky so do the best you can. Since time is a factor here I suggest a divide and conquer we have a lot of ground to cover, and the wolf pack yahoo’s are several hours ahead of us. Also if we find out that the arrested kindred was involved we are to end his life right there. That’s the mission gentlemen, get cracking
************************************************** *********************
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"

Last edited by Sheepmen; 28th of March, 2009 at 17:51.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 29th of March, 2009, 01:37
Erdrix
Zombie

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Member: #3054
Posts: 99 (0.03 per day)
I sat behind the café table, my gloved fingers interlaced in front of me. My face expressionless behind the black stocking that covered it.

“Male Nos? I know just about every Haunt in Cillatan. Maybe I should have a talk with him?” my mask doing little to muffle my guttural voice. “He may be more willing to talk to a fellow ugly.”
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 29th of March, 2009, 03:15
5Solas's Avatar
5Solas
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7474
Location: United States of America
Posts: 234 (0.07 per day)
So it Begins

Halleck listened patiently as "Dr Scott" gave a brief synopsis of the grisly murder, the Seminole's hands resting on his lap as he carefully took in every word. As the file was passed around, it finally was slid in front of Halleck and he took the thin, tan folder and flipped through the contents. The picture of poor Amy looked like something out of a bad horror movie but instead of being mindless entertainment, this was real; much realer than he had ever wished to see something like this. True, he had seen many sad and sickening things as an EMT and at the hospital but they, by and large, had been accidental incidents. This....this seemed not only purposeful but vengeful.

Leafing through the initial reports made by the police and first responders, he shook his head. *What kind of sick ***** would do such a thing?* he thought, looking now at the picture of the deceased killer and his sword. If he could be sick, he would, though one of the curses of becoming undead is that all his emotions had simply been sapped away. While the city and its inhabitants (both mortal and otherwise) and its surrounding powers and mysticisms were completely out of his realm, he knew then-and-there that he would do his all to bring these killers to justice. Not because some enigmatic "Dr Scott" and his puppermasters wanted it so, but because this girl deserved justice for her base murder.

Looking around the table, Halleck couldn't help but feel completely caught up in some net of greater purpose. Just five years ago he had become a creature of the night and in his journeys had only met the lupines that shared the darkness with him. Oh, he knew esoterically that there had to be other vampires (or else, how would he have become one in the first place?) but until he had come into Cillatan he had never actually met one until he had become somewhat established at the hospital. Halleck would never forget that first feeling of...of something; like his internal soul felt as if the only way for survival was immediate flight as the man had walked down the abandoned hall towards him as Halleck was just entering the blood storage unit. The man's presence was almost diety-like but somehow Halleck had managed to suppress the urge to flee though now felt stuck to the ground where he was. The man smiled the smile of undeath and simply asked for blood, mussing Halleck's hair as a father would a beloved son. The Seminole simply nodded and retrieved two units and gave them to the man, who introduced himself as Xavier.

Seeing the neonate's complete fledgling knowledge, the two talked for some time and Xavier felt pity for the uninitiated vampire; for the next week, Xavier had begun teaching Halleck in the ways of undeath and the general goings-on of cities after nightfall. The young vampire had had no idea that there was such a complex and convoluted system among undead and at times he had wished that such knowledge had never come to him...however, it had helped him greatly in learning that interactions with others would be much more often than he had initially thought and also in how to deal with the inner Beast when those meetings inevitably came. And come they did, as Halleck's position in the hospital somehow began making him the contact point for stored blood. He despised the practice and those that used him but despised himself most of all for giving in to their demands. That was, until he met Robert.

As different as Halleck was from Xavier, he was from Robert who had a regal air about him and began talking about a manhunt. Halleck was immediately reminded of the reason that he had initially come to the city and it seemed to align nicely with what Richard was telling him. The two attempted to assault the man in his room and while Halleck was very impressed with his compatriot's skills with a blade, their quarry had escaped. The tracking was not hard but the man's speed was incredible; they even used Halleck's Land Rover to make up time and still they felt behind the curve. After they had finally caught up, however, all their questions (well, at least Halleck's) were answered when he turned into the lupine that Halleck had witnessed slaughter the campers so many months ago. His blood boiled and the ensuing fight was thrilling and even brought in four more members...the same men that surrounded the table with him today to include the mysterious "Dr Scott". While fate had been cruel to the Seminole at times, it never had let him down yet in when it came to fascinating situations.

Shaking his head and returning his mind from reverie of the past, Halleck again studied the pictures for any clues. As he was the last one to receive them, he simply placed them in the folder and then placed the folder in his Sitka Gearslinger which he had recently purchased and waited. As he was the youngest and most ill-equipped (socially) to deal with the situation, it was more than prudent to follow the lead of the others until he could more fully learn the ropes. He knew that his time would come and besides, they would need his skills soon enough.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 29th of March, 2009, 04:53
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
(Halleck )
studying the photos you did spot something interesting, while you were looking at the crime scene one and the gruesome conclusion you were able to spot a faint but visible face in a mirror of the makeup room, the mans face was withered and appeared as if he had been decaying, perhaps it could have even been a Halloween mask, but what did look real was the shock and pain in his expression, as if his very heart had been ripped from his chest, this sort of pain is hard to fake.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 30th of March, 2009, 05:31
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.23 per day)
"Do not trust him, certainly do not! You know what these power-hungry Kindred are looking for, these Invictus and others; they'll use you, and try to eliminate you once they're done with the dogs they hired!"

"Shush you, do not tell me what to do! I already know that!", he says in a low voice to himself, the pitch high enough for his companions to hear, not this Dr.Scott, or whatever his real name is; this kindred's interest started to boil when he saw the pictures; he starts grinning with passion, eyes red.

(Wits+Investigation on the pictures to notice something interesting: 5 dice)

"I am certain that this particular act was part of some heinous occult ritual; elements resemble...", the Kindred hesitates, "...resemble something I have seen before."

(Intelligence+Occult (specialty if applicable) on the pictures: 7(8) dice)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 30th of March, 2009, 06:06
5Solas's Avatar
5Solas
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7474
Location: United States of America
Posts: 234 (0.07 per day)
Halleck raises a brow and looks towards the one named "Sunny" who at the moment seemed to be whispering much-too-loudly to himself. *Odd...* the Seminole thought. From what he gathered from the whisper (and the fact that no one else had been talking at the moment), Halleck would be sure to keep an eye on this one; while he didn't want to jump to conclusion regarding his mental state, it surely warranted extra attention.

Something he had seen before? It was a grisly murder and to state that it had happened more than once...he shook his head and retrieved the photos again from his pack, looking over it a second time. He had never thought to attach occult symbolism to it and while his knowledge was very scarce in this regard, Halleck at least wanted to see what it was that the other Kindred saw.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 30th of March, 2009, 08:25
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Sunny and Halleck )
looking over the photo's again, and this time focusing in on anything that strikes you as occult or potentially occult you do notice something it’s faint, and could be nothing. But once it is pointed out to Halleck you both agree something was burned, candles or incense perhaps around the body and it left faint scaring on the tile with some unknown residue, (due to the picture quality) you cannot be certain of what it is exactly. Moving on to the blood crosses on the walls there were many, but what you do not see are blood trails across the floor, or spats of blood on the ground, not one visible drop can be seen (this could also be due to the picture quality.) looking over Amy's body it is difficult to gain any additional information, Halleck points out that she doesn’t appear to have been forced into that position, and that it didn’t look like she had been restrained ether. (You would need to examine the body to know that for sure.)
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 30th of March, 2009, 15:06
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.23 per day)
Sunny raises an eyebrow; this sort of ritual strongly resembles something his Sire once told him, but only quite faintly, many years ago.

"The ritual, it was a sacrifice, you know it! This is dangerous, this fool is setting you up! HE'S SETTING YOU UP!"


This Kindred did not seem to feel well, sliding his hand on his head, as if in horrible pain: "There's... spots on the floor, looks like something burned... incense, candles maybe, I don't know... we'd need to see for ourselves, this blood sacrifice", the strange fellow emphasized the last two words, then looking up to Dr. Scott with a suspicious glare. Sunny knew, he knew the procedures of some powerful Cruàc rituals involving sacrificing young females, mostly virgins; if there are Circle of the Crone gatherings here, he had to know.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 31st of March, 2009, 13:42
5Solas's Avatar
5Solas
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7474
Location: United States of America
Posts: 234 (0.07 per day)
After consulting with Sunny for several moments, he learned more than he had intended to. *A blood sacrifice?* Halleck though, placing the photos back in the pack. He knew that vampires fed off blood and Xavier even hinted of those that used it to perform some sort of magic but...a sacrifice? There were some things that he was wishing he had not known.

"If we're through here, I'll volunteer to check out the murder scene; I'm sure there's more there than the photos show."
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 2nd of April, 2009, 03:26
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Robert )

This image spurs your memory into high gear, during a summer trip to Spain many of the Invictus told of a strange ritual that was performed by knights, they had rounded up several children and killed them in a similar fashion, at the time it was purposed that it was some kind of sacrifice. But later during the inquisition these knights were being targeted as being among the last remaining members of a group that specialized in hunting vampires. Most of the man hunt was done by Ordo Dracul members on some kind of a revenge kick. It was said that their leader was a saint who gave his life for another but later was reborn, and it was foretold that he could be “summoned” back in times of need. And these photos point to evidence of some kind of ritual.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 2nd of April, 2009, 03:39
Vortigern's Avatar
Vortigern
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Member: #7429
Posts: 859 (0.25 per day)
Robert remained silent throughout most of the exchange over the pictures, settling back into his seat. He does not however remove his eyes from them, thrumming his fingers on the table. Eventually he turns his attention back to Dr. Scott with an intensity to his expression that was on display earlier... in the fight with the Lupine.

"I've heard tell of the like before, from the a conflict the Lords among the spanish Knights of the Band were having with Hunters who practiced foul blood sorceries in their efforts to challenge the rule of the Lords of that land. But that was long ago. I did not think such a foe still haunted our nights. Chivalry, among both our kind and our enemies, I had thought far too dead for far too long." he says, though towards the end he smiles. "But then, if I am still 'alive' I suppose I should have known they could be as well."

He sniffs dismissively, flinging his hair back over his shoulder and leaning back once again. "No matter. They are still mortals, and they still die with like ease once you cut through their sorceries. We should go and examine the site of this ritual and the body. But if this is what you wish, it shall be done. They will be hunted, and slain. None can deny they deserve it."
__________________
V/R,
Vortigern

"Adventure is something bad, happening to someone else, far far away."
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 2nd of April, 2009, 04:03
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
Listening to everyone talk about the event Dr Scott speaks up. Alright, Robert, Halleck, Sunny. You three head over to the 3C building, I will inform Regent Brant your coming, his people shouldn’t give you too much trouble. And if they do you call me. Morfran you may have a good shot at getting information out of this Nos, but getting to him now will be just about impossible to do, perhaps you should investigate him, discover his name, perhaps where he lives, why he was at the scene of the crime. You can start at the old court house that’s where he’s being held. If you’re lucky perhaps you can learn of his name, and from there it should be easy for you to find out the rest. But again I cannot help you win access to him, so do what you can. And that leaves Edward and Vincent, I would like to put your talents to work as well, try and learn about these wolf pack gents. See if they have any weaknesses we can exploit, debts we can use. Also while you’re on it try getting us some background on our vic.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"

Last edited by Sheepmen; 2nd of April, 2009 at 06:11.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 2nd of April, 2009, 05:30
Fulmen's Avatar
Fulmen
Spectre

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Member: #1173
Location: Texas
Posts: 729 (0.15 per day)
Vincent looks over the photos briefly before passing them along. "Awfully messy." is his only response. He wasn't particularly interested in the girl or the crime. What he was interested in was getting on the Prince's good side. He lets the other 3 talk without saying another word. Once Dr. Scott suggests he look into the gang and the vic he looks over to Edward. "Getting info on the girl shouldn't be too hard. She was a celebrity after all correct? I bet Edward here could give you anything you want to know about her after 10 minutes on a computer. As far as info on Brant's guy... Well Brant, Edward and myself are all Ordo Dracul. Perhaps we should visit him for a little chat. You know... say we heard he was looking into things. Ask who he has working it. Talk to him 'In the interest of the Covenant' and all that jazz."
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 2nd of April, 2009, 06:14
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
Exactly says Dr Scott, you and Edward will make a fine team, also if you run into any trouble Edward here should have all the contacts you both would need, i would suggest stopping by the Ordo dracul and seeing if you can dig up anything. the more we know about his the better, I believe many of them can be found at the Coleman plaza.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 2nd of April, 2009, 07:39
Erdrix
Zombie

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Member: #3054
Posts: 99 (0.03 per day)
I sat back in my chair, my masked face nearly disappearing between my wide brimmed hat and the up turned collar of my ratted black trench coat.

"What information do you have on the "police" holding the Nos? Any idea what floor he's on?"
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 2nd of April, 2009, 07:50
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
Dr Scott says, "well they are made up of local mortal officers, perhaps some ghouls but the men who have this Nos are all kindred, and it’s the sheriff of the city who’s personally doing the investigation. And that’s why getting into that interrogation will be nearly impossible." 'and as for which floor, im not sure of that information."
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 2nd of April, 2009, 08:14
Erdrix
Zombie

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Member: #3054
Posts: 99 (0.03 per day)
"I'll go to the court house and see what I can come up with."
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 2nd of April, 2009, 08:15
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.23 per day)
Sunny resists his intense temptation from laughing out loud; who does this guy thinks he is, speaking in some old fashioned manner. Does he truly believe he was embraced in medieval times? People said he was crazy, what about this nut-job?

"Watch out, this fellow doesn't feels right; might even be a psychopath! If a chance comes up, play with him a little, make him suffer, maybe he'll understand the reality of where he actually is..."


The Kindred smiles widely: "Of course, of course! Yes, time to go! But, Sir Scott (grins), I'm intrigued by some matter before we leave; you mention having influence over with the Prince, however I've stayed here for quite a few years, and I've never heard of the name "Scott" in the politics of Cillatan? Protecting your identity, indeed! If you may, what relation does thy (grins) have with our beloved Prince?"

Last edited by Scythe; 2nd of April, 2009 at 08:18.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 2nd of April, 2009, 08:29
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
Dr Scott, thinks for a moment, then smiles and says, like all good puppeteers your goal is to move your puppets to the best of your ability and to have your audience forget there are strings attached. Once you have captivated your audience you can do just about anything. And as for my identity, my name is Dr Scott, and I am among other things a doctor, and supplier of problem solutions, but the problems I solve may not always be medical. Prince Dukov and I have had a long understanding, and I prefer to remain out of the public spotlight. I trade in something far more valuable to our kind. And at times can make me and my associates, such as your selves. Powerful tools or deadly enemies. So do not worry about such things, I will do my best to ensure you are free to do what you must to uncover the truth to this.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 2nd of April, 2009, 09:48
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.23 per day)
As this Dr.Scott seems to be explaining his actions and other matter he wasn't really paying any particular attention to, the puppet raises from his chair slowly and prepares himself to leave from the cafe, waiting outside for the others to finish blabbering...

... while seemingly talking to himself, once under the moonlight: "Really, REALLY! How troublesome, politics; money, influence? Not surprising from an Invictus whore!", making sure no kindred is around to hear him, if anyone. He knew Invictus had a lot of power in the area, he should control what his says about the blue blood covenant.

"You should better take eye on the others; the silent one mentioned being within the Ordo Dracul, together; they might plot against you if they learn about your Covenant and the nature of your power!"

"I'll be watching, don't worry, they won't...they... won't stop me...", he says when the first one of their merry group of of happy adventurers follows him outside, ready to travel towards the cult area, the sacrifice.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 2nd of April, 2009, 12:51
Elowick
Small Skeleton

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7481
Posts: 25 (0.01 per day)
I was silent during this whole exchange... noting the undercurrent of mistrust that was so prevalent with the kindred, he included. I tended not to speak unless it's a necessity, preferring to remain silent. I find that often times when trying to glean some information it's best to just let others do the talking, they often reveal things they had not intended to.

Glancing at the pictures I was disgusted. Killing a child was bad enough, hopefully she had not suffered. All I really needed to know what who, what, and where. From that I could scour databases and contacts for the information I needed.

I had overheard Sunny mumbling to himself several times and smiling like he had some secret that only he was in on. He was one to keep an eye on, not that I didn't tend to try to keep an eye on everyone he could.

Time to get to work.

"Vincent, I think that Dr. Scott's idea of checking the Ordo Dracul is a good place to get started. Let's head out to the Coleman building. On the way I'll use my laptop to see what's floating around the ether."

Last edited by Elowick; 2nd of April, 2009 at 12:57.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 2nd of April, 2009, 13:12
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Edward )
Along the ride over to the Coleman building you do indeed learn some about the vic, she was the star of a show called in her shoes, and the premise was that she had special powers that allowed her to “relive” other peoples lives, and sometimes change the outcomes. It included a very stereotypical cast, and the ever popular song/dance number at the end of each show. The Show was in it’s third season, that’s when you learned that during one such taping for season four she had what TMZ was calling a “religious” experience, and claimed she could talk directly to angels, the show was put on hold pending her mental evaluation, several months later, the show resumed. With some digging you learned that people began to follow her around hoping for miracles, other religious people began to stick with her, and joined her support staff. But a month before she was killed she fired everyone close to her in an attempt to resume living normally.
************************************************** *************
The Coleman building is truly the gargantuan building everyone has said it was. Indeed they spared no expense, upon entering you are surrounded by color and general pizzazz. There is gold on just about everything, and enough security cameras and men to guard a president. You both are told that there is a meeting going on, and if they hurry you both can make the end of it. It’s in conference room 1 on the 6th floor.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 2nd of April, 2009, 13:26
Elowick
Small Skeleton

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7481
Posts: 25 (0.01 per day)
Hmm... I wonder what "religious experience" she had. Perhaps there was more in the TMZ reporter's original story, un-aired footage or perhaps investigation notes. Time to hack into TMZ's servers.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 2nd of April, 2009, 14:09
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Edward )
you have indeed hacked into TMZ, you now have full access to their entire archive, as well as other personal information about many of it's employee's. among the many photos you found about Amy you did discover that she had claimed to have met angels and that they came down from heaven and talked with her, and they told her that she had some kind of higher purpose. This supposedly continued on for weeks and began to interupt her public outtings and other events she was attending. Months following the taping incident her personal pastor (who's name was Kenny Aljers) said she was indeed having these “visions.” he was later arrested and sentenced to jail for being a conman and extorting her for tens of thousands of dollars, but it was never made public due to something noted on the books as political compensation. There is nothing else about Amy beyond that, except that they had done a photo shoot for her upcoming concert at the Cillatan Civic Center performance, but the photog’s (who’s only listed as Paul) was still on assignment in the area.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 3rd of April, 2009, 03:28
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.09 per day)
( Edward, Vincent )
you arrive just as the meeting has drawn to a close, people are sticking around how ever, you do recognize several faces there, to include the Kogaion ( guardian of the very important stuff ) who’s name is Tyrone Biggers. Other faces there are that of Jandis Loran, Fay Hoffmen, and Sildur Brant. There are other Dragons (Ordo Dracul members ) there as well, that may have important information, Lindsay Rodah is the orders record keeper, Michael Nedren is head of the sworn of the axe, Allison Victdee is head of the sworn of the mysteries.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 18:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren