Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Sheepmen's Games > Vampire Knights > Things to Know

Unread 20th of March, 2009, 10:22
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Got a question?

have a burning question that needs answering? perhaps some advice with your character creation? or maybe you just need to ask me something but the OOC channel just isn't the right place for that question.. where here is the catch all location.

*note* as of this moment i have not had a chance to finish the rules section and i am still working on the political sturcture for Cillatan so that section has not been posted yet as well. but they are both very due soon so be on the lookout.

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Unread 27th of March, 2009, 13:44
Scythe
Bodak

Member: #2925
Since I believe we'll all be somewhat settled in (or not), are there any feeding restrictions within Cillatan, particular domains restricted from vampires?

Speaking of vampires, are there any known local spots for kindred, similar to the Elysium of the older editions?

Which zone has the most people venturing during the night that would be suceptible for target? I suppose zone 5 has a strong influence because of Club Lunar, but are there any other such places?

Being a member of the Circle of the Crone, are there any active covenant groups in the region, since it seems only the Ordo Dracul, Invictus and Lancea Sanctum have any power?
Unread 27th of March, 2009, 13:59
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
i mentioned the only feeding restricion in the rules/requests post. but other than that you are free to feed where ever you wish unless the domain holder has additonal rules ( which can come once we have started game play) as for offical hang outs for vamps there are a few in zone 3 and of course zone 5 along the waterfront has a lot of activity. (I will be adding locations to the map as the game goes along). as for the other covenants they do not have a very strong foot hold within cillatan so thus there are not many members there, but im sure a few can be found.

Unread 5th of May, 2009, 06:02
Scythe
Bodak

During the course of the Blood Hunt in Cillatan, concerning Gary at the moment, is Amaranth of the hunted one a crime worthy of death?
Unread 5th of May, 2009, 06:27
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

im not sure i follow you there, what are you trying to ask? I am guessing your asking about “digesting” Gary?? During blood hunts the standard rule of NO, doesn’t apply to the person in question. But, if im way off the mark there let me know.

Unread 5th of May, 2009, 06:50
Scythe
Bodak

Originally Posted by Sheepmen # im not sure i follow you there, what are you trying to ask? I am guessing your asking about “digesting” Gary?? During blood hunts the standard rule of NO, doesn’t apply to the person in question. But, if im way off the mark there let me know.
Sorry, I was still in my writing mode. I was asking if diablerizing Gary would be a crime, since he's on a blood hunt.

Since the answer seems to be YES, are there any social and political consequences if someone actually diablerizes during a blood hunt?
Unread 6th of May, 2009, 03:34
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

no, no i was saying that during a blood hunt you can diablerize him. but if he wasn't the target of the hunt then you can't... so only during a blood hunt can one do such things. if you were to do that to anyone who isn't marked for death by the prince the consequences could vary from death to expulsion. but commonly death.