Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Lando The Archmagi's Games > Fort Griffin 1870, Wild West

Reply
Thread Tools
  #26  
Unread 8th of February, 2007, 00:16
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.93 per day)
Jose falls prone, quicky readies his carbine and fires, missing his intended target, just kicks up some debris from the rock he's hiding behind.

Jeb pulls his rifle as Daisy and the other horses all run back down the trail out of sight with Raven riding Randall's horse with them. He quickly fires missing his target as well. The 3 rifleman appear to be well covered and at a serious advantage.

Raven then looks around and tries to find a way up towards the shooters as she curses out of sight with the horses (just back arournd the bend on the trail)

DosSantos makes it to the rock outcropping, staying in its shadows, and draws his pistols, firing and giving his position away to the riflemen.

He does hit one with his shot, and you hear a muffled curse.

Jackson readies his Henry repeater and takes a few shots at the guy DosSanto's wounded and the fellow goes down and stops firing.

The other two rifleman appear to be very upset and begin firing upon DosSantos and Jackson's position by the rock outcropping.

Doc Whealer prepares to fire next round (your action was move and duck earlier)


Round 1 Initiative Order
DosSantos
Doc Whealer
Buck
Doc London
Jackson
Jose
Jeb
Raven

Rifleman 1 - firing at DosSantos/Jackson
Rifleman 2 - Firing at DosSantos/Jackson
Rifleman 3 - serious wound, 8 hp from DosSantos, bleeding/dying

Wounds
Buck -scratch/light wound to his other shoulder

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi; 8th of February, 2007 at 00:36.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 8th of February, 2007, 06:27
Belkregos's Avatar
Belkregos
Corpse Gatherer

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Member: #787
Location: San Diego Ca.
Posts: 1,910 (0.37 per day)
DosSantos crouches behind shifts his weight and moves ready to pop out from a different position, his attitude a mixture of excitement, and anger

GADDAMN!!

he fires both guns at the next gunman and ducks back again behind cover

to hit#1
16
damage if it hits
7

to hit#2
22
damage if it hits
8
__________________
The struggle itself towards the heights is enough to fill a man's heart.
The Myth of Sisyphus
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 13th of February, 2007, 04:40
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.93 per day)
The other two rifleman appear to be very upset and begin firing upon DosSantos and Jackson's position by the rock outcropping. Their shots are pretty good, but not quite good enough as they both just barely miss DosSantos's head.

End of Round 1.

DosSantos fires back guns ablazin', but his first shot misses the rifleman, but his second does seem to hit. Another muffled curse and Doc Whealer fires upon the rifleman (you miss) as Raven looks around back on the trail trying to find a way up to them.



Round 2 Initiative Order
DosSantos
Doc Whealer
Buck
Doc London
Jackson
Jose
Jeb
Raven

Rifleman 1 - firing at DosSantos/Jackson
Rifleman 2 - Firing at DosSantos/Jackson
Rifleman 3 - serious wound, 8 hp from DosSantos, bleeding/dying

Wounds
Buck -scratch/light wound to his other shoulder[/quote]
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 13th of February, 2007, 14:40
Flagg Thornington's Avatar
Flagg Thornington
Mohrg

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Member: #952
Location: Sir Texas Sir
Posts: 1,026 (0.20 per day)
Buck urges Suzie away from the scuffle after grabbing his rifle. He aims toward the ambushers and squeezes off a round.
__________________
We all live n learn, when we survive.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 14th of February, 2007, 04:01
Boomlaor's Avatar
Boomlaor
Devourer

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1478
Location: St. George, UT
Posts: 1,151 (0.24 per day)
Well, I don' reckon this scatter gun'll be much good at this range. Better see to t'others. Doc London thinks to himself. Keeping as low as his bum leg will let him, he hurries over toward Buck and tries to keep out of the way as he works on his shoulder.

[treat injury 14
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Unread 14th of February, 2007, 04:35
Left-Handed Bandit's Avatar
Left-Handed Bandit
Vampire Spawn

User is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Member: #1052
Location: Promise City
Posts: 401 (0.08 per day)
Jose takes a deep breath, lines up his shot against the second rifleman, then fires.

OOC: Taking an aiming action this round and firing the next at Rifleman 2.

Attack: 11

Masterwork Spencer Carbine [+2 ranged, 1d10 damage, 18-20 (x3) critical, 165ft range increment, ROF 1, Magazine 7 (3 rounds to reload), Med Size, .54 LA, Misfire 12, custom sights (+2 attack vs. range penalties only), lengthened barrel (+10 ft. range increment, reflected above)]
__________________
Davy Jones, CTS
Your friendly, neighborhood Navy vet

The United States Navy: Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of all who threaten it!

Extending an olive branch doesn't count when you're trying to poke the other fella in the eye.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Unread 14th of February, 2007, 05:25
Belkregos's Avatar
Belkregos
Corpse Gatherer

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Member: #787
Location: San Diego Ca.
Posts: 1,910 (0.37 per day)
the bullets chipping away at the rock formations that cover DosSantos, with a wicked grin he prepares to chance it again taking a shot at the rifleman
he looks at his companion urging them on to move as the rifleman focus on him

you boys can just give up if yall dont want no new holes in yer hide
TROW OUT YER RIFLES!


to hit #1
27
damage if it hits
6

to hit #2
[roll]
1d20+7[/roll]
damage if it hits
9
__________________
The struggle itself towards the heights is enough to fill a man's heart.
The Myth of Sisyphus
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Unread 14th of February, 2007, 05:28
Belkregos's Avatar
Belkregos
Corpse Gatherer

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Member: #787
Location: San Diego Ca.
Posts: 1,910 (0.37 per day)
OOC: oh man DosSantos is KickingAss!!

not sure why the second to hit did not roll here it goes again
9

and the Crit confirmation
[roll]1d20+7[/roll]
__________________
The struggle itself towards the heights is enough to fill a man's heart.
The Myth of Sisyphus
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Unread 14th of February, 2007, 05:33
Belkregos's Avatar
Belkregos
Corpse Gatherer

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Member: #787
Location: San Diego Ca.
Posts: 1,910 (0.37 per day)
OOC: i'm not sure what's going on it looks like its only allowing one d20 roll per post? we'll i'll try again, apologies for crowuding the IC thread

lets try again the Crit confirmation
20
__________________
The struggle itself towards the heights is enough to fill a man's heart.
The Myth of Sisyphus
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Unread 14th of February, 2007, 11:36
Lucky
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Member: #1133
Location: Another Place - Another Time
Posts: 269 (0.05 per day)
Reaching down to his belt, Jeb removes a bullet for his rifle and then runs along the eastern wall of the canyon, looking for a way up as he goes.

Spot [roll]1d20+6[/roll]

Search [roll1d20+1[/roll]

Last edited by Lucky; 15th of February, 2007 at 15:19. Reason: Put in search and spot checks
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Unread 14th of February, 2007, 13:22
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.93 per day)
Buck rides his horse back with Raven and the others who dismounted previously. His grazed shoulder smarts and his shot goes wide.

Doc London decides to run back with his bag and try to help Buck.

The party is now split even further as half are with the horses and down the bend by the trail through the rolling twisting hills.

The other half is either by the rock outcropping or trying to get near/past the riflemen.

Jackson aims his rifle as Jose takes time to aim this round too, lining up a shot at the other two riflemen respectively.


Round 2 Initiative Order
DosSantos
Doc Whealer
Buck
Doc London
Jackson
Jose
Jeb
Raven

Rifleman 1 - firing at DosSantos/Jackson
Rifleman 2 - Firing at DosSantos/Jackson
Rifleman 3 - serious wound, 8 hp from DosSantos, bleeding/dying

Wounds
Buck -scratch/light wound to his other shoulder

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi; 19th of February, 2007 at 10:56.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Unread 15th of February, 2007, 11:06
xenonnights
Zombie

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Member: #1860
Posts: 76 (0.02 per day)
Raven dismounts and calms her horse as she searches the cliffs for a way up. Hearing the yelling and shots being fired only spurs her on. She grabs a bandolier of 44's from her saddlebags and cranes her neck scanning the cliffs.

Roll to spot a way up the cliffs. [13 + 2 = 15]
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Unread 15th of February, 2007, 15:21
Lucky
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Member: #1133
Location: Another Place - Another Time
Posts: 269 (0.05 per day)
OOC: Apparently I cannot edit a post to put in rolls so here they are. Please roll for me so I don't have too many posts. I'll try to do better next round:

Jeb's Spot Check [1d20+6]

Jeb's Search Check [1d20+1]

Last edited by Lucky; 15th of February, 2007 at 15:24.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Unread 19th of February, 2007, 11:00
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.93 per day)
The two rifleman fire upon DosSantos, one shot hits him in the right shoulder.

Jeb and Raven both eye the pass and up on the cliffs and Jeb thinks he sees a way up, but it looks dangerous.

Raven hears the gunfire as she looks around, most of the horses are with her now.

End of round 2

Beginning of round 3

Round 3 Initiative Order
DosSantos
Doc Whealer
Buck
Doc London
Jackson
Jose
Jeb
Raven

Rifleman 1 - firing at DosSantos/Jackson
Rifleman 2 - Firing at DosSantos/Jackson
Rifleman 3 - serious wound, 8 hp from DosSantos, bleeding/dying

Wounds
DosSantos- scratch, 4 hp lost
Buck -scratch as well, 4 hp lost.

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi; 19th of February, 2007 at 11:04.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Unread 22nd of February, 2007, 07:08
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.93 per day)
After getting hit in the shoulder DosSantos gets mighty angry and fires off a couple of shots from his pistols. His first shot hits true and the rifleman cries out in pain and frustration.


Round 3 Initiative Order
DosSantos
Doc Whealer
Buck
Doc London
Jackson
Jose
Jeb
Raven

Rifleman 1 - firing at DosSantos/Jackson
Rifleman 2 - serious wound, 9 pts from DosSantos, bleeding bad.
Rifleman 3 - serious wound, 8 hp from DosSantos, bleeding/dying

Wounds
DosSantos- scratch, 4 hp lost
Buck -scratch as well, 4 hp lost.[/quote]
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Unread 22nd of February, 2007, 07:45
Boomlaor's Avatar
Boomlaor
Devourer

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1478
Location: St. George, UT
Posts: 1,151 (0.24 per day)
Doc London dashes over to whichever of DosSantos or Buck is closest and tries to patch up their wounds.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Unread 22nd of February, 2007, 12:01
Flagg Thornington's Avatar
Flagg Thornington
Mohrg

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Member: #952
Location: Sir Texas Sir
Posts: 1,026 (0.20 per day)
Buck aims and fires another round from his trusted rifle up toward the gunman and stays low behind his cover.
__________________
We all live n learn, when we survive.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Unread 22nd of February, 2007, 23:14
nezeray's Avatar
nezeray
Skeleton

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Member: #1814
Location: Lexington, KY
Posts: 46 (0.01 per day)
Doc Whealer glances at his injured comrade, noticing that he's just been grazed, returns to firing at the riflemen. Preventing more injuries taking precedence over the current scratches.

To Hit:

3


Damage:

[roll]1d6[/roll]
__________________
"The easy way is not always the RIGHT way." - Doc Whealer
[roll]<#d#+#>[/roll]
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Unread 25th of February, 2007, 18:40
xenonnights
Zombie

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Member: #1860
Posts: 76 (0.02 per day)
Not seeing any way up the cliffs, Raven utters a few curses in commanche under her breath and heads back towards the others....crouching down she will make herself as small a target as possible until she can get to a position where she can get a good shot on the ambushers up top.

Roll to Spot: 16 + 2 = 18
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Unread 27th of February, 2007, 04:35
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.93 per day)
By the rock is DosSantos, Jackson, Doc London and Doc Whealer. Doc London begins to look at DosSanto's wound. Doc Whealer fires and his shot goes wide, blasting some dirt on the side of the pass.

Back by the trail and the bend in the road up here is Jeb, Raven, Buck and the horses. Buck fires his gun and his shot goes wide as well.

Jose is prone aiming his rifle and preparing to fire this round.

Note: Jeb spotted a way up, he needs to share that with the party and Raven could attempt to go up there if you wish.

Round 3 Initiative Order
DosSantos
Doc Whealer
Buck
Doc London
Jackson
Jose
Jeb
Raven

Rifleman 1 - firing at DosSantos/Jackson
Rifleman 2 - serious wound, 9 pts from DosSantos, bleeding bad.
Rifleman 3 - serious wound, 8 hp from DosSantos, bleeding/dying

Wounds
DosSantos- scratch, 4 hp lost
Buck -scratch as well, 4 hp lost.

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi; 27th of February, 2007 at 04:37.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Unread 27th of February, 2007, 10:48
Left-Handed Bandit's Avatar
Left-Handed Bandit
Vampire Spawn

User is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Member: #1052
Location: Promise City
Posts: 401 (0.08 per day)
The young Californian calms himself and relaxes his grip just ever so slightly on the long carbine before squeezing the trigger.

OOC: Shot at rifleman 2. I take it he's within 330 feet of Jose?

Attack Roll: 21 (Crit Confirm, if necessary: 19 )
Damage: 7 (Critical Damage, add 2 )


Masterwork Spencer Carbine [+2 ranged, 1d10 damage, 18-20 (x3) critical, 165ft range increment, ROF 1, Magazine 7 (3 rounds to reload), Med Size, .54 LA, Misfire 12, custom sights (+2 attack vs. range penalties only), lengthened barrel (+10 ft. range increment, reflected above)]
__________________
Davy Jones, CTS
Your friendly, neighborhood Navy vet

The United States Navy: Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of all who threaten it!

Extending an olive branch doesn't count when you're trying to poke the other fella in the eye.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Unread 27th of February, 2007, 15:26
Lucky
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Member: #1133
Location: Another Place - Another Time
Posts: 269 (0.05 per day)
Looking over to Raven, Jeb gestures up.

*Commanche* "The trail up is this way."

Jeb puts the cartridge he pulled out last round into his rifle as he follows the canyon wall to the trail up.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Unread 1st of March, 2007, 04:47
xenonnights
Zombie

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Member: #1860
Posts: 76 (0.02 per day)
Raven looks up the cliff, nods to Jeb, and quietly follows hikm up the trail. There is the sense of urgency on her face as the gunfire continues at a frantic pace back up canyon.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Unread 2nd of March, 2007, 04:38
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.93 per day)
Jose takes his time, aims and fires, his carbine's shot echoing off the pass. His shot strikes true and there is another muffled cry as the rifleman goes down. Jackson takes this opportunity to fire his dual pistols as well, giving the other two rifleman more to think about.

Jeb begins to ascend the small trail he discovered and Raven joins him.

The wounded riflemen decide to fire and run.

Round 3 Initiative Order
DosSantos
Doc Whealer
Buck
Doc London
Jackson
Jose
Jeb
Raven

Rifleman 1 - firing at DosSantos/Jackson, serious wound, bleeding
Rifleman 2 - serious wound, 9 pts from DosSantos, bleeding bad.
Rifleman 3 - serious wound, 8 hp from DosSantos, bleeding/dying

Wounds
DosSantos- scratch, 4 hp lost
Buck -scratch as well, 4 hp lost.

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi; 9th of March, 2007 at 03:31.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Unread 7th of March, 2007, 04:32
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.93 per day)
The wounded riflemen decides to fire and his shot barely misses DosSantos. He then begins to run up the hill away from the party.

Jeb and Raven begin climbing up the trail and could try to give chase.

end of round 3.

Round 4 Initiative Order
DosSantos
Doc Whealer
Buck
Doc London
Jackson
Jose
Jeb
Raven

Rifleman 1 - serious wound, bleeding, running
Rifleman 2 - serious wound, 9 pts from DosSantos, bleeding bad.
Rifleman 3 - serious wound, 8 hp from DosSantos, bleeding/dying

Wounds
DosSantos- scratch, 4 hp lost
Buck -scratch as well, 4 hp lost.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 12:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren