Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Lando The Archmagi's Games > Fort Griffin 1870, Wild West

Reply
Thread Tools
  #101  
Unread 13th of July, 2009, 13:53
Lucky
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Member: #1133
Location: Another Place - Another Time
Posts: 269 (0.05 per day)
Jeb keeps a wary eye at the door until the commotion dies down. Seeing the sheriff arrive, he closes the door and walks back to the bed, slipping his pistol back into its holster hanging from the bedpost.

"Well then darlin', with all that action, I'm afraid my muscles are a bit tense. I'm sure I won't be able to go right back to sleep. Do ya think you could give me a bit of a rubdown?" Jeb tilts his head from side to side to try to loosen up his neck and then lies facedown on the bed. Turning his head, he smiles over at Cindy. "Please?"
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Unread 16th of July, 2009, 10:12
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.93 per day)
Alicia smiles at Edward and holds him as he tries to regain his composure. "Perhaps you should sit down doctor, do you want some water?"

When Edward states he's a doctor, the gunslinger who shot the gambler first chuckles, "A little late for you to inquire doc, think he's dead."

The sheriff comes over and they cover the body as the coroner comes and gets the body taken away. A couple of maids in the bar begin mopping up the mess.

Upstairs

Most of the doves working upstairs just continue on with whatever business they were involved in. As Jeb returns to the room Cindy smiles and relaxes seeing him put up his pistol. "Of course darlin', I got a special rubdown for you."

She then uncovers herself as he lays face down and she gets some oil and warms it in her hands a bit, and begins working from his neck/shoulders down, massaging him with firm gentle hands.

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi; 16th of July, 2009 at 10:15.
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Unread 16th of July, 2009, 12:15
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.85 per day)
"No that's- You've just been through a terrible ordeal. I should be getting you water." Edward smiles weakly. Noticing the gunslinger, he adds. "I had best thank him..." Though he'd rather stay with Alicia, and simply hold onto her, never letting go, he manages to bring himself to walk over to where the man who saved her life sits. "Uh, I have to thank you sir... er, I'm sorry, my name is Edward Rawlins. You saved Alicia's life. As you've you've er, heard, I'm a doctor. I haven't got much to show my thanks with, but if you should ever need my skills, god forbid, you need onlyto ask."


Edward suddenly realizes how heavy he feels, commenting to Alicia; "Well I think, after all that excitement, I'm actually tired..."
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Unread 17th of July, 2009, 20:42
5Solas's Avatar
5Solas
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7474
Location: United States of America
Posts: 234 (0.07 per day)
Thomas listened as the barkeep regaled him with a short history of the town as well as the "services" that he offered here at the Beehive. While he was not an overly religious man, he did not gamble or smoke as his mother and father had instilled in him early that both activities led to short and penniless lives. The other two, however, were things that he enjoyed mightily but had only the opportunity to partake of every couple years or so (or at least it seemed).

The Sergeant Major balked for a moment at the suggestion that the white women there would be more than happy to see to it that he had a good time. Since in the service (and even his whole life), he had never been approached by women other than his color and everyone had always "stayed with their own". While he had laid a daring glance or two at a few, he had never considered the thought until now.

As the Buffalo Soldier pondered, a sudden commotion jarred him from his internal thoughts. Turning towards the sound, a man had just risen from a poker table with a woman in his grasp, a pistol pointed directly at her head. He gave his demands as Tom slowly reached inside his pocket to feel the grip of his Colt Army Model 1860. While the bartender had attempted to diffuse the situation, Elias' shotgun would more than likely appreciate the backup.

As the card shark/robber/kidnapper/ruffian made his way towards Thomas, a shot rang out an an expression of both surprise and pain washed over the man's face as his pistol veered away from his hostage. Thomas went to make a move towards the man but not before Elias fired, the bark of the shotgun deafening him momentarily as the ruffian's face exploded into flecks of bone, cartridge, flesh and blood. The man's lifeless body fell to the floor with a *thump* and Thomas kicked the pistol from the man's hand despite his inability to use it. It was training to disable any threat, regardless of his ability at that time and the cavalryman was not about to forget several hard lessons learned.

The patrons and workers of the Beehive had already gathered around the body when the Sheriff had come with a Deputy and the coroner to cover and remove it. The commotion died down after Elias had shooed the lookey-loos away which left Thomas, the bartender, and the gunslinger at the bar.

"Quick think'n" the soldier replied, lifting his now empty Whiskey glass to the recent hero. "If the barkeep hain't gotten you a free drink, I'd like ta' buy you one."
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Unread 18th of July, 2009, 01:21
Lucky
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Member: #1133
Location: Another Place - Another Time
Posts: 269 (0.05 per day)
Jeb relaxes his muscles as Cindy gives him a massage and he mutters into the pillow. "Ah, that's good darlin'."

He has other thoughts too but as the adrenaline wears off, he finds himself drifting back to sleep.
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Unread 24th of July, 2009, 00:50
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.93 per day)
Alicia smiles and bats her eyelids, "Thank you for that, but trust me darlin', this isn't the first time there has been a shootout in this saloon or someone dying." She watches as Edward walks over to the gunslinger who's reloading his gun and holstering it. He nods at Edward and offers him his hand, "I don't like anyone hassling a lady and that man was trouble, he had a ounty on his head. My name is Virgil Earp and I've been chasing him for sometime. I'm glad she's alright and it's a pleasure to meet you doctor." Virgil looked at Thomas and says, "Now that sounds like a good idea. Thank you. So what brings you to Fort Griffin?" Elias pours two whiskeys and leaves the bottle on the counter.

Soon the coroner and associates remove the body and the young maid begins washing up the floor. The other patrons go back to gambling, whorin' and the like.

Upstairs

Cindy continues giving her special rubdown as Jeb relaxes and tries to drift off to sleep. She gives him some kisses and other affections trying to keep him awake..."If you want to sleep darlin', I'll let you, but figured you might like to enjoy something while you're awake."

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi; 24th of July, 2009 at 00:59.
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Unread 24th of July, 2009, 01:23
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.85 per day)
"Well, there are actually quite a few reasons I'm here. I wanted to go where I was needed, and with the war over it seemed like the best place was out west. Also, I'm looking for someone." Edward showed him the picture. He really wished he'd been given more than just a photograph. "I don't suppose this fellow looks familiar to you?"
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Unread 28th of July, 2009, 12:37
Lucky
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Member: #1133
Location: Another Place - Another Time
Posts: 269 (0.05 per day)
As Cindy works out the kinks, Jeb lets his body relax again but it seems every time he tries to drift back to sleep, Cindy wakes him up. Although his body continues to tell him to take it easy and rest, the next time Cindy leans forward, Jeb sweeps his good arm up and around Cindy's waist, pushing her to the bed at his side. Tucking his arm over her, Jeb finishes his roll and ends up with his body pressed against Cindy's.

"Ok darlin'. You done lit my fire and now I just can't rest till we put it out." Jeb smiles broadly as he leans over to brush his lips against Cindy's soft skin. His breath on her neck, Jeb continues in a whisper. "Help me remember I still got a sore shoulder. When I get next to someone as pretty as yourself, I lose track of anything else."
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Unread 3rd of August, 2009, 01:02
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.93 per day)
Saloon Downstairs

When Edward pipes up about why he's in Fort Griffin, Virgil turns to him and smiles. "I was actually asking Thomas his business, but I'm fine hearing about yours doctor." Virgil listens and nods and moves his duster flashing his federal marshal badge. "As you can see I'm actually a lawman myself, hunting down some fugitives and the like."He takes the photograph and looks at it a moment. He then says, "Well, now I think I might've seen this fellow, who is he?"

Upstairs

Cindy purrs as Jeb wraps his arm around her and rolls over with her in the bed. She smiles and giggles as he whispers in her ear. "Ohhh that tickles, yes, I'll take good care of you, I promise." She then proceeds to get more entangled with him.

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi; 3rd of August, 2009 at 01:05.
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Unread 3rd of August, 2009, 02:15
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.85 per day)
"Er, oh dear... How embarrassing... Um... Well since you've asked now, actually, I don't know that much about him. He was a member of a college club of mine. Mind you I never knew him personally. He was there some time before. Supposedly he has gone missing around here, so I was asked to take a look for him." Edward gives what little information he has, just the man's name and a few obvious details.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Unread 3rd of August, 2009, 02:52
5Solas's Avatar
5Solas
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7474
Location: United States of America
Posts: 234 (0.07 per day)
[[OCC: Funny...I had posted something earlier but it never went "live". Sorry for the delay and curse horrible internet. Then again, the fact that I HAVE internet is incredible]]

Thomas nodded as the gunslinger took the whiskey and asked him his business here in Fort Griffin. The cavalry Sergeant thought about it for a moment and before he was able to answer, another man (a doctor, if he had heard right) intercepted the question meant for him and began speaking about some John Doe that he had a picture of.

Shrugging, Jackson simply took another drink and looked around the dancefloor, still memorized by the...fun people were having here. He might as well let his eyes feast a bit while he waited his turn to speak to the hero-of-the-moment.
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Unread 6th of August, 2009, 09:11
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.93 per day)
Marshal Virgil Earp nods at Edward and takes down the name of the man and whatever other information he provides. "I see, well I'll keep my eye out for him, I'm actually here to get a couple of men a group of would be deputies brought in awhile back. Heard some of this Wild Bunch are still running loose in these parts robbing, raping and terrorizing the locals." As Thomas looks around and sips his drink, several of the doves have come down from upstairs and are mingling with the crowd which is regrowing now that the mess is all cleaned up.

One of the doves, a tall curvy black haired woman with blue eyes smiles at Thomas and says, "Would you like some company soldier boy?" Virgil then smirks as he looks at Thomas, "Looks like you got plenty on your mind, I'll talk to you later then."

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi; 6th of August, 2009 at 09:15.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Unread 6th of August, 2009, 09:39
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.85 per day)
Edward nods grimly. "I think I met one of those deputies. He's upstairs sleeping right now, had a rather bad bullet wound, but he should be fine so long as he doesn't exert himself. Hopefully they can finish the job..." He pauses thoughtfully, considering whether he has anything more to add, then with a slight shrug he nods again to the man. "I'm not sure about the others if you're looking for them... Well thank you again sir. I'll let you drink in peace."

Edward heads back to check on Alicia and see if she wants some water.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Unread 7th of August, 2009, 03:19
5Solas's Avatar
5Solas
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7474
Location: United States of America
Posts: 234 (0.07 per day)
Thomas listened as the gunslinger and the Doctor spoke, his ears perking at the mention of some deparado band terrorizing the town and surrounding vicinity. *Where was the Sheriff? Where are the soldiers from the Fort just up the road?* he thought, his thoughts swirling around him as the whiskey helped make them move more lethargically. He despised those that took advantage of the defenseless and he had seen more than his fair share in the Civil War and in battles against the native savages. If he hadn't of joined the Army, the SNCO knew that some twist of fate would have brought him here to the West as a lawman. Being as how the fates loved irony, he might be both.

As the cavalryman mused, a voice as smooth as satin and alluring as the first morning rays shook him from his revelry. Looking for its source, he was surprised at the closeness of it; not to mention the stunning beauty it beheld. The blackest of hair framed her delicate face which was offset by the most crystal blue eyes he had ever seen in his life. As a country boy from the South, he had been mostly surrounded by other colored folk as well as in the service so her eyes captivated him due to their abject rarity. He could loose himself in those eyes, he thought as he stuttered for a moment, the dove repeating herself with a whimsical smile spreading across her lightly reddened lips.

"Would you like some company soldier boy?" she asked, Thomas watching as each word formed on her lips and then floated across the small space separating them. He blinked, the words of the gunslinger barely registering as Thomas nodded in his general direction.

Turning back to the dove, he smiled and removed his Stetson, holding it in his hands and lightly wringing the brim in nervousness. His mother had always taught him to respect ladies and he had always gone out of his way to do so; it was a subconscious point of pride in that even if he was not respected, he would show it to others.

"Well, ma'am, I'da think that I'd enjoy that if you don't reckon it's a problem," he replied slowly, the smile still on his face.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Unread 14th of August, 2009, 09:48
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.93 per day)
Beehive Saloon

Elias keeps refilling drinks and the activity in the saloon continues now that things are quieter. Most just eye the marshal, but don't try to start anything.

Marshal Virgil nods at Edwards, "I'll have to talk to that fellow in the morning then. You wouldn't know his name would you? I'm sure I'll see you around doctor, a pleasure meeting you." Alicia smiles at Edward as he comes over. She's talking with a couple of the other doves by the stairwell. She then watches one of them approached Thomas at the bar and spoke to the colored soldier.

Kathy smiled brightly as she sees Thomas's eyes just stare into hers and as she repeats her offer, she notices him twitch with nervousness and excitement. She watches him play with his stetson hat and opens her right palm, "Oh that won't be a problem at all. My name is Kathy, here let me take that and you can take my arm and we'll go see about helping you relax."

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi; 14th of August, 2009 at 09:54.
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Unread 14th of August, 2009, 14:58
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.85 per day)
"Ah, yes, I'm sorry. His name is um, Jeb I believe... Short for something I suppose. I'm afraid I failed to get his last name."

Edward tries to smile at Alicia and her remaining friend in a way that seems natural. "Well, um... Are you feeling better? Perhaps I cold get you something to drink."
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Unread 16th of August, 2009, 03:10
5Solas's Avatar
5Solas
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7474
Location: United States of America
Posts: 234 (0.07 per day)
Thomas watched as Kathy smiled and extended her hand, a light, lilting voice offering to take his hat and then to show him the establishment. The cavalryman smiled and gently placed the Stetson in her outstretched palm, Kathy smiling at him with those gorgeous eyes as she gently turned and placed it on the nearby hat rack.

Standing, Thomas extended his right arm for the dove to take as a warmth radiated from his forearm where her bare white hand met his sleeve. "Kathy, it's such a beautiful name...I wanna' thank you for take'n interest in me and the time to show me around,"
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Unread 19th of August, 2009, 09:51
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.93 per day)
"Jeb you say, alright thank you Edward. Enjoy your night doc.", Marshal Virgil says and then turns to talk with Elias and has a drink himself.

Alicia smiles at Edward, "I'm feeling better, but I'm very tired, so I'm going to go turn in, want to join me?"

Kathy smiled and hooked her arm in with Thomas's and pressed closer to him. "My pleasure good sir, welcome to the Flat. Come up this way and I'll see to getting you cleaned up and enjoying your night." She then leads him past Alicia and Edward. Kathy winks at Alicia as she leads Thomas up the stairs and down the balcony to a hallway and a room near the end. She opens the door and ushers him inside. "Feel free to take off those clothes and get comfortable." She shuts the door and proceeds to help him relax.

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi; 31st of August, 2009 at 09:43.
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Unread 19th of August, 2009, 10:39
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.85 per day)
Edward smiles, trying to seem self confident, he answers; "Of course..." and helps Alicia to her feet. Taking her by the arm, he takes the lead, guiding her upstairs and down the hall. Only stopping once he closes the door to his room. He stops and stares into her maddeningly beautiful eyes, and he suddenly seems exhausted. "I... Oh my god Alicia. I thought I was... You were... If it weren't for Elias and that Marshall... I just stood there while he pointed a gun at your head. Oh god, I'm so sorry... I said I love you, but I can't even protect you... I'm so sorry." He turns away from her and leans on a nearby chair, his shoulders hunched and his fingers clenched tightly around the wood of it's back.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Unread 21st of August, 2009, 02:10
5Solas's Avatar
5Solas
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7474
Location: United States of America
Posts: 234 (0.07 per day)
Thomas smiles as Kathy takes the lead and begins to walk him around the Beehive. Before he knew it, they were already upstairs and the door had gently closed behind him. The room itself was actually well apportioned for the area and much nicer than anything he had ever seen before or during his travels in the Army.

Dark purple velvet curtains were draped flowingly over the large brass curtain rod while the white and maroon striped wall paper (though frayed and peeling in a few places) accented the navy blue bedding on the brass bed frame quite well. Noticing movement out of the corner of his eye, the soldier turned to notice Kathy take a band from her arm and attempted to tame the black locks that flowed over and around her face. Pausing at first, Thomas stepped in between them and then around and behind the dove.

"Let me help you with that," the cavalryman offered, taking Kathy's hair in his calloused hands and doing his best to complete the job. Her hair was soft and silky to his touch while the physical closeness caused his skin to bump in nervousness. By the fates, he was acting like a teenager again!

Steadying his hands, Thomas finished and stepped back around, smiling and removing his Stetson to place it on the rack conveniently placed to his right.

"I...I hope that you're more comfortable now,"
Thomas asked with a grin.
Reply With Quote
  #121  
Unread 31st of August, 2009, 09:48
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.93 per day)
Alicia takes your arm and heads upstairs, once inside the room she listens as Edward breaks down. She comes over and tries to comfort him with her arms around his body. "It's alright, I know you have feelings for me and this sort of thing happens a lot in saloons and with drunks and gamblers itchin' to get even when they lose or feel cheated in some way. It's a hard life at times. You didn't do anything wrong, but you might want to learn how to protect yourself."

She tries to comfort him as she prepares herself for sleep.

Kathy enjoys giving Thomas a tour of the Beehive. She then takes him upto a room she frequently has prepared for her guests. She smirks as he hangs up his stetson and then purred softly as he helped with her long hair, "Yes, that's much better, thank you. While you're back there, can you undo my corset and help me out of these clothes?"

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi; 31st of August, 2009 at 09:53.
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Unread 31st of August, 2009, 10:17
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.85 per day)
Edward isn't sure how to feel about it all, but allows himself to be comforted for the time being, just happy to be in the company of the woman he loves. It hurts to hear her so casually mention his feelings for her, but then how should she feel? He's just some yankee doctor who blew a couple of days ago and fell for her like countless other men. There was nothing that really made him special. He'd have to do more than just break down at the first sign of danger if he was ever going to be anything more.

He smiles slightly and nods. "Heh, hey now. Who's the one who got taken hostage today? But... You're right of course." He sighs. "It shouldn't be allowed... heh. It's not fair. You know, you're way too beautiful to be this smart."
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Unread 7th of September, 2009, 01:28
5Solas's Avatar
5Solas
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7474
Location: United States of America
Posts: 234 (0.07 per day)
As Thomas finished with Kathy's hair, her purr almost sent him into pure bliss right then and there. Her request, as well, made him draw a breath as he looked down at her white and supple neck as it disappeared underneath the very top ridge of her corset.

His hands reaching up to mere millimeters from her corset drawstings, tied in a dainty bow, the cavalryman's fingers trembled. Taking a deep breath and closing his eyes, Thomas recomposed himself and grasped the strings, slowly undoing the knot and watching as it, without fanfare, began loosening to show more and more of her pearled skin until she was able to step out of it altogether. The other pieces of her regalia, however, were beyond him as he had never helped undress a woman before, especially in such an outfit as beautiful and integrated as hers.

After several moments of giggling, chuckling, and some blushing on both sides, Kathy turned to face Thomas and his heart must have skipped two beats as his breath caught in his throat. A sly grin snuck across the dove's face as she took the half-step that separated the two and rested her arms on his shoulders, her fingers interlacing behind his head.

"I..." Thomas started, the rest of the words simply not forming as she moved in and kissed him, her silken lips meeting his as the taste of honey enveloped his tongue.

Parting only a breath's width, Kathy smiled and looked into Thomas' eyes, her blue orbs dancing in the now lowered lights. "Now, it's not quite fair that I'm the only one having some fun here," she said, smiling as she brushed her leg up the cavalryman's thigh.

A bolt of lighting shot through Thomas' leg and mind as he quickly helped the dove remove his clothing, which she did with much more subtly and grace than he had afforded her. As they embraced in another passionate kiss, Thomas couldn't help but think that if she were so adept at removing his clothes, her skills in other areas would be nearly more than he could handle.

[[Feel free to move us onto the next day as you alluded to OOC or continue this thread...reading other posts it seems that this is about the "rating" allowed but I wanted you to be able to choose.]]
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Unread 9th of September, 2009, 10:21
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.93 per day)
The Beehive continues to be a place of sanctuary and entertainment long into the night and wee morning hours.

Upstairs, several couples are lost in bliss of romance, and entertainment of their own.

In one room, Cindy helps Jeb become more relaxed and enjoy the wild mountain man's deeper passions.

In another room Kathy sparks the calvaryman's gun and brings him to a heaven. She enjoys showing him all sorts of fun things long into the night.

Finally Edward talks with Alicia who just kisses him and pulls him close snuggling into his arms and they all drift off to sleep.

Fade to black as this chapter ends and a new one begins.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 14:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren