Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Lando The Archmagi's Games > Fort Griffin 1870, Wild West

Reply
Thread Tools
  #101  
Unread 12th of October, 2006, 02:37
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.93 per day)
York & Meyer

“ Originally Posted by Left-Handed Bandit With that, Jose heads out of the store and makes a line for the saloon. ”
You pass Mr. Jackson smoking a cigar outside, he's looking at well dressed doctor who's standing there (Dr. Whealer)

You pass by and head back to the saloon.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Unread 12th of October, 2006, 02:39
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.93 per day)
“ Originally Posted by Flagg Thornington Buck soon returns to the counter to negotiate a suitable price for the shotgun. "What'd'ya want fer her pardner? Give's me some whiskey and some of that thar jerky. What kind o' whiskey you carry 'round these parts?" ”
The clerk smiles as you follow him through a door out back at a little firing range, you blast off a dozen rounds, blowin' holes in the parchment/dummies setup.

The shotgun is double barrelled with dual triggers and hammers, so they can fire together or independently. (it's the Hartford Cowboy Shotgun per OGL WW)

The clerk smiles, "She's a beauty, one of the last we have, she's normally $45, but since you and your friends are buying a good bit here today, I'll cut you deal for $40 even that includes the shells which I'll throw in free. We got several brands of whiskey, including some from those southern states like Tennessee. How much jerky would you like sir?"
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Unread 12th of October, 2006, 02:50
Left-Handed Bandit's Avatar
Left-Handed Bandit
Vampire Spawn

User is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Member: #1052
Location: Promise City
Posts: 401 (0.08 per day)
"Gracias, Doctor, but we don't have the time," Jose says by way of apology. "We're about to head out, if you're still wanting to ride with us."
__________________
Davy Jones, CTS
Your friendly, neighborhood Navy vet

The United States Navy: Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of all who threaten it!

Extending an olive branch doesn't count when you're trying to poke the other fella in the eye.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Unread 12th of October, 2006, 12:39
Lucky
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Member: #1133
Location: Another Place - Another Time
Posts: 269 (0.05 per day)
“ "Well howdy sir, buffalo hides you say? How many do you have and can I see them? I will pay you $1 a hide." ”

"Well sir, I just got here and I haven't had a chance to go hunting yet, so I don't have any you can see. But I plan on getting some soon."
Jeb nods to the man and heads outside to catch up with Jackson.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Unread 12th of October, 2006, 14:23
Boomlaor's Avatar
Boomlaor
Devourer

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1478
Location: St. George, UT
Posts: 1,151 (0.24 per day)
"Very well then. My good sir," Doc London says, turning to the barkeep "might I get a piece of cornbread for the road." With a flourish, he finishes polishing the fine wood of the stock of his shotgun, and wraps the cornbread in his handkerchief. Taking a bite of the sweet morsel, he follows Jose out of the bar. He wipes crumbs from his mustache and says "I'll just need to get my horse from the livery."
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Unread 12th of October, 2006, 14:27
Flagg Thornington's Avatar
Flagg Thornington
Mohrg

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Member: #952
Location: Sir Texas Sir
Posts: 1,026 (0.20 per day)
"A pound o' jerky would be mighty fine, mighty fine." Buck repeats himself as if mentally savoring the spiced, dried beef. "Some o' that smooth Tenn'see whiskey'll do just fine."
__________________
We all live n learn, when we survive.
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Unread 19th of October, 2006, 23:23
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.93 per day)
York and Meyers

The clerk looks at Buck and says, "For the shotgun, shells, lb of jerky and a bottle of the TN whisky, that'll be $50 sir."

Mr. Chapmin looks at Jeb and smiles, "Certainly you bring in some hides and we'll talk trade or cash."

As Jeb heads out he sees Jackson finishing his cigar still staring at the well dressed fellow there (Doc Whealer?).

Jackson nods, "All ready? I saw Jose leave, DosSantos and Buck ready? I'm headed to the saloon to get my saddlebags and I'll meet ya at the stables."

He then proceeds to head to the saloon.

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi; 19th of October, 2006 at 23:25.
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Unread 19th of October, 2006, 23:24
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.93 per day)
Beehive Saloon

“ Originally Posted by Boomlaor "follows Jose out of the bar. He wipes crumbs from his mustache and says "I'll just need to get my horse from the livery." ”
The barkeep/owner smiles and nods, "Certainly sir." He wraps up a hunk of cornbread and hands it to the doctor.

Jackson comes walking in shortly and nods to Jose and the doctor, "Going to get my saddlebags, will meet you at Pete's."
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Unread 20th of October, 2006, 11:56
Lucky
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Member: #1133
Location: Another Place - Another Time
Posts: 269 (0.05 per day)
“ Jackson nods, ”
“ "All ready? I saw Jose leave, DosSantos and Buck ready? I'm headed to the saloon to get my saddlebags and I'll meet ya at the stables." ”
"Ok, I'm heading to the stables now." Jeb heads there directly. When he arrives, Jeb finds the owner. "Excuse me sir. I need to buy a horse and gear if you have any for sale."
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Unread 20th of October, 2006, 21:20
nezeray's Avatar
nezeray
Skeleton

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Member: #1814
Location: Lexington, KY
Posts: 46 (0.01 per day)
“ Originally Posted by Lando The Archmagi The clerk looks at Buck and says, "For the shotgun, shells, lb of jerky and a bottle of the TN whisky, that'll be $50 sir."

Mr. Chapmin looks at Jeb and smiles, "Certainly you bring in some hides and we'll talk trade or cash."

As Jeb heads out he sees Jackson finishing his cigar still staring at the well dressed fellow there (Doc Whealer?).

Jackson nods, "All ready? I saw Jose leave, DosSantos and Buck ready? I'm headed to the saloon to get my saddlebags and I'll meet ya at the stables."

He then proceeds to head to the saloon.
”
Dow Whealer Nods at Jeb, "Sorry I was thinking about something, yes, I'm ready to go."
__________________
"The easy way is not always the RIGHT way." - Doc Whealer
[roll]<#d#+#>[/roll]
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Unread 25th of October, 2006, 09:52
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.93 per day)
Jackson grabs his stuff and heads to Pete's Livery and Stables. There he runs into Jeb, Jose, Buck, DosSantos, Doc Whealer and Doc London.

Pete smiles at Jeb, "Sure I got some horses for sale, anything in particular you looking for?"

He smiles at the others nodding to Buck, Jose, Jackson and DosSantos in particular. "My boys will saddle up your horses if you want them."
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Unread 26th of October, 2006, 13:25
Lucky
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Member: #1133
Location: Another Place - Another Time
Posts: 269 (0.05 per day)
"I'm not looking for the fanciest horse. I just need something to keep up with the other fellas." Jeb hooks a thumb at the others, then he looks over to the stall where Matilda is boarded. "No offense Matilda."

"I got about $80 to spend from my reward. Show me what you got."
Jeb will look the horses over and pick one that looks sturdy and strong.

Last edited by Lucky; 26th of October, 2006 at 13:28.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Unread 27th of October, 2006, 11:56
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.93 per day)
“ Originally Posted by Lucky from my reward. Show me what you got." Jeb will look the horses over and pick one that looks sturdy and strong. ”
Pete smiles and nods, "Well sir, come with me then and I'll show you some of my fine bred beauties."

He takes you out back with a corral and shows you several horses grazing and being exercised by some young lads (teenagers).

You see a white and a black horse with white socks on her legs. She's lean and muscled, looks well taken care of, but a little older than some of the younger ones.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Unread 27th of October, 2006, 16:08
Lucky
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Member: #1133
Location: Another Place - Another Time
Posts: 269 (0.05 per day)
Jeb points out the muscled black and white. "That one there. How much?" Jeb walks over to the horse and pats it on the neck, then bends over to check his hooves. "Yea, this one will do just fine."
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Unread 28th of October, 2006, 02:12
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.93 per day)
“ Originally Posted by Lucky Jeb points out the muscled black and white. "That one there. How much?" Jeb walks over to the horse and pats it on the neck, then bends over to check his hooves. "Yea, this one will do just fine." ”
Pete smiles and nods his head, "She's a beauty isn't she? That'll be $60 for her and I'll throw in a saddle/saddlebags and a week of feed for $10 more."

The horse nuzzles your face as you pat her mane and neck, she lifts her hooves as you inspect them, she's in good shape, just a bit older than some others here.

[ooc: she is a light horse, excellent quality, per OGL WW, feel free to do her up]
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Unread 29th of October, 2006, 18:51
Lucky
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Member: #1133
Location: Another Place - Another Time
Posts: 269 (0.05 per day)
Jeb nods at the price and counts out $70 which he gives to Pete. He saddles her up quickly and after leading her outside, he swings into the saddle.

"I'll be back for Matilda as soon as we're done with that Wild Bunch."

Jeb turns around in his saddle and looks to the others. "Sorry for the delay but I figured ya'll might want to go faster than Matilda is usually willing. Ready when you are."

Jeb then leans over and pats the neck of his new horse. He whispers into her ear. "Now I just got to come up with a name for you, don't I."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 00:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren