Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Darken's Games > Rivalry

Unread 25th of November, 2005, 15:47
Darken
Mohrg [GM]

Member: #1476
After a couple of minutes, as promised, Talindra informs you of the following magical properties on the items:
-Bandana of the Sixth Sense
-Two pairs of Bracer of Health +2
-A Headband of Intelligence +2
-Two Rings of Protection +1
-A Ring of Force Shield
-A Ring of Invisibility
-A Periapt of Wisdom +2
-Two Vests of Resistence +2
-An Amulet of Natural Armor +1
-Two pairs of Gloves of Dexterity +2
-A Belt of Giant Strength +2
-A Portable Hole
-Two Sending Stones

(OOC:Bandana of the Sixth Sense: at will, as free actions, the user may activate or deactivate its power. For up to 10 rounds per day, the user is affected by the Blindsight spell.)

Light, is the lack of darkness.

Last edited by Darken; 25th of November, 2005 at 15:49.
Unread 5th of December, 2005, 08:15
Davmaster
Skeleton

Member: #1508
"That be not bad." Arturo says after Talindra finishes telling him the result of her divinations. "Any idea how to get these to work?" He says, playing with the sending stones like Kura-tar meditation balls.
Unread 5th of December, 2005, 09:53
Darken
Mohrg [GM]

"Well, each of them has a command word keyed to it, and upon activation, the user may deliver a short message to the destinated individual... I have no clue who the Sending would be sent to, however. The magic contained on both of them seem to be rather weak, allowing no more than one use per day. As they have been recently used, we might need to wait sometime before trying to see where it might go, if you are up for that."

Unread 6th of December, 2005, 14:10
Davmaster
Skeleton

Arturo grins "Of course! sounds like fun. we'll give it a try tomorrow." Arturo grabs the headband of sixth sense and tucks it into his vest. He turns to Talindra. "Do you need any of this? Take whatever you can use."
Unread 7th of December, 2005, 05:20
Darken
Mohrg [GM]

She picks up a ring and the fabric-like magical hole and grins. "Invisibility is always a good idea. Hmm, I can always use some more storage space, but the rest is probably not gonna help me. Just give them to the crew or sell them, I don't care."

Unread 8th of December, 2005, 15:25
Davmaster
Skeleton

"That's the plan. Have the men choose their booty, starting from the highest ranked and work downwards, as usual." Arturo heads up and takes command while Talindra oversees the distribution of loot. She joins him abovedecks sometime later. If no further ships are spotted that day, Arturo and Talindra retire to the captain's quarters while Horatio commands the night shift.

(OOC: I hereby designate "Horatio" as the ships second mate . Also, "highest ranked" will equal "highest level". Seems like a good system for ranking the crew.)
Unread 10th of December, 2005, 00:35
Darken
Mohrg [GM]

Ninthday, Thirdweek Tarsakh, DR 1377, Year of the Haunting.

You encounter no other incidents, and the Black Dragonfly arrive in Velen at nightfall. After dividing the spoils of battle, you retire for the night. You awake at daybreak the next day at the sound of typical business affairs at the docks.

Unread 11th of December, 2005, 04:56
Davmaster
Skeleton

Arturo rolls out of bed as Talindra is getting dressed. After eating a fast breakfast, Arturo announces that some of the crew may take brief shore leave. Arturo takes 3 men and heads out to the port to see what he can find out about the Nelanther Pirates, and what the navy here has been doing.
Unread 12th of December, 2005, 15:04
Darken
Mohrg [GM]

"The Nelanther Pirates? Dead, I tell you. DEAD!" A nondescriptive salior nearby ponds the table and speaks in a drunken haze as you inquire the barkeep of the Nelanther Pirates. "The Orcs, they emerges from the shadows! Their red eyes glows, in the darkness of the black rift! Can you see the red eyes? Can you? You don't know nothing about the red eyes!"

He collasps as he fails in his attempt to push you back.

Unread 12th of December, 2005, 16:42
Davmaster
Skeleton

Arturo watches as the poor drunken fool tries to push him and falls to the floor. He nods at one of the crewmen, who approaches and puts his head close to Arturo.
"Take him back to the ship and tie him to a chair in the brig. Maybe I'll be havin a chat with him later, when he be a little dryer" Arturo whispers. The crewman nods and dusts the sailor off, then walks him out back to the ship.
Arturo turns back to the barkeep. "Right then, as I was saying, be there any news of the doings of the orcs over in Nelanther?"
Unread 13th of December, 2005, 03:44
Darken
Mohrg [GM]

"Bah, news? Other than these drunken complaints from the formerly terrifying Nelanther Pirates? Nothing. Well, ok, not nothing, there are talks about the Orcs somehow acquire some helps from the Shades... you know, the crazy old people living in that flying city in the desert up north? Somehow they hooked up and the Orcs now controls the nearby sea."

Unread 3rd of January, 2006, 10:17
Davmaster
Skeleton

"Hmm, the orcs be receiving outside help, eh? I'm sure they need it!" Arturo lets out a short laugh.

"But these Shades ye speak of... why in the gods names would they be helpin the orcs?"
Unread 4th of January, 2006, 06:51
Darken
Mohrg [GM]

"Have you been on the sea for too long?" The barkeep stares at you strangely, "Haven't heard 'bout the big battle happening to the north? The Farsea Marshes is filled with corpses now. For some reason the Orcs helped the Shades in their battle against the Wind Walker's priests... they are probably just returning the favor."

Unread 4th of January, 2006, 16:07
Davmaster
Skeleton

Arturo leans in to the bar a bit. "Right, I guess the more interesting question would be 'Do the shades be helping the orcs still?'"
Unread 6th of January, 2006, 03:54
Darken
Mohrg [GM]

"Who knows? I would say yes, since these Orcs have with them more magical trinkets then they should have."