Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Darken's Games > Rivalry

Unread 4th of January, 2006, 06:23
Darken
Mohrg [GM]

Member: #1476
When you seek the Queen, you see her conversing with a robed man... the design and the color of the robe still brings the hatred to your mind, which is that of a Thayan Red Wizard's robe. The Queen looks to you, and the man follows her gaze as well. As he turns his head, you notice something quite off... it is but after hearing the Queen's question do you realize what seemed wrong: the man is actually an Elf male.

"You are back early... are the Thayans gone?"

Light, is the lack of darkness.
Unread 4th of January, 2006, 10:02
Jackelope King
Ghoul

Member: #1487
Cazio nods. "Forgive my intrusion, but yes. For now, they've been driven away. I'm going to see to the well-being of the casualties of their attack and ensure that my ally Lashiman is informed, but then I need to begin withdrawing to a location where my presence won't endanger people anymore."
Unread 6th of January, 2006, 02:05
Darken
Mohrg [GM]

"Hmm, I'll inform him, you can worry about dealing with the casualities back home." Alassra frowns, "Until you find a better place, you can always just stay here. If the Thayans show up... speaking of which, here's one." She grins and seems to want to change the mood around here. "This is Valarion, an Enchanter. It's a long story why he's here, but suffice to say he's on our side."

"I would instead say that I am not on most of the Thayans' side instead of that." The Elf comments.

"Fine. I was describing the situation to him and your locale, but apparently you are able to drive away the Thayans in fairly short order."

Unread 6th of January, 2006, 03:34
Jackelope King
Ghoul

"I'll be sure to consider your generous offer," Cazio says with a bow before he excuses himself to give word to Lashiman.
Unread 7th of January, 2006, 05:58
Darken
Mohrg [GM]

You arrive in Lashiman's fortress, and you see his advisor conversing with a rather odd party: a Dark Elf in robes, a Half-Elf in light leathers, and two Humans, one in platemails while another in tattered cloths.

Unread 11th of January, 2006, 03:08
Jackelope King
Ghoul

Not the strangest I've seen today, Cazio reminds himself as he approaches.

"Please inform Lashiman that the threat has been dealt with for now," he tells the advisor.
Unread 12th of January, 2006, 06:01
Darken
Mohrg [GM]

The advisor abandons his current conversation and bows to you, "Certainly, I will see to it that he gets the word."

The dark Elf turns to you as well, "Mmm? What's this about? Since I've nothing better to do, now that my dragon-hunting plans have fallen out, perhaps I could be of some service. Arel Starbay, a mage of Silverymoon, if you please," she says eloquently, and gives a sweeping bow.

Unread 17th of January, 2006, 07:40
Jackelope King
Ghoul

With a shallow bow of his own, Cazio replies, "Cazio Ermenegildo, of Mystra's church.

"Right now, my only interest is moving to an area where I won't be endangering others. A few Thayans stormed in and killed some people in the village around my temple. As to how I could best accomplish that, I'm as of yet... undecided," he admits.