Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Darken's Games > Rivalry

 
Thread Tools
  #51  
Unread 4th of January, 2006, 06:23
Darken's Avatar
Darken
Mohrg [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1476
Posts: 967 (0.22 per day)
When you seek the Queen, you see her conversing with a robed man... the design and the color of the robe still brings the hatred to your mind, which is that of a Thayan Red Wizard's robe. The Queen looks to you, and the man follows her gaze as well. As he turns his head, you notice something quite off... it is but after hearing the Queen's question do you realize what seemed wrong: the man is actually an Elf male.

"You are back early... are the Thayans gone?"
__________________
Darken

Light, is the lack of darkness.
  #52  
Unread 4th of January, 2006, 10:02
Jackelope King's Avatar
Jackelope King
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1487
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 178 (0.04 per day)
Cazio nods. "Forgive my intrusion, but yes. For now, they've been driven away. I'm going to see to the well-being of the casualties of their attack and ensure that my ally Lashiman is informed, but then I need to begin withdrawing to a location where my presence won't endanger people anymore."
  #53  
Unread 6th of January, 2006, 02:05
Darken's Avatar
Darken
Mohrg [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1476
Posts: 967 (0.22 per day)
"Hmm, I'll inform him, you can worry about dealing with the casualities back home." Alassra frowns, "Until you find a better place, you can always just stay here. If the Thayans show up... speaking of which, here's one." She grins and seems to want to change the mood around here. "This is Valarion, an Enchanter. It's a long story why he's here, but suffice to say he's on our side."

"I would instead say that I am not on most of the Thayans' side instead of that." The Elf comments.

"Fine. I was describing the situation to him and your locale, but apparently you are able to drive away the Thayans in fairly short order."
__________________
Darken

Light, is the lack of darkness.
  #54  
Unread 6th of January, 2006, 03:34
Jackelope King's Avatar
Jackelope King
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1487
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 178 (0.04 per day)
"I'll be sure to consider your generous offer," Cazio says with a bow before he excuses himself to give word to Lashiman.
  #55  
Unread 7th of January, 2006, 05:58
Darken's Avatar
Darken
Mohrg [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1476
Posts: 967 (0.22 per day)
You arrive in Lashiman's fortress, and you see his advisor conversing with a rather odd party: a Dark Elf in robes, a Half-Elf in light leathers, and two Humans, one in platemails while another in tattered cloths.
__________________
Darken

Light, is the lack of darkness.
  #56  
Unread 11th of January, 2006, 03:08
Jackelope King's Avatar
Jackelope King
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1487
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 178 (0.04 per day)
Not the strangest I've seen today, Cazio reminds himself as he approaches.

"Please inform Lashiman that the threat has been dealt with for now," he tells the advisor.
  #57  
Unread 12th of January, 2006, 06:01
Darken's Avatar
Darken
Mohrg [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1476
Posts: 967 (0.22 per day)
The advisor abandons his current conversation and bows to you, "Certainly, I will see to it that he gets the word."

The dark Elf turns to you as well, "Mmm? What's this about? Since I've nothing better to do, now that my dragon-hunting plans have fallen out, perhaps I could be of some service. Arel Starbay, a mage of Silverymoon, if you please," she says eloquently, and gives a sweeping bow.
__________________
Darken

Light, is the lack of darkness.
  #58  
Unread 17th of January, 2006, 07:40
Jackelope King's Avatar
Jackelope King
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1487
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 178 (0.04 per day)
With a shallow bow of his own, Cazio replies, "Cazio Ermenegildo, of Mystra's church.

"Right now, my only interest is moving to an area where I won't be endangering others. A few Thayans stormed in and killed some people in the village around my temple. As to how I could best accomplish that, I'm as of yet... undecided," he admits.
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 02:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren