View Single Post
Unread 23rd of December, 2016, 01:26
hedgeknight
Sucka of da Java [GM]

Member: #1690
Christmas Break Update

Hey folks > here is my semi-regular gaming update.

My 1E game on RPoL continues to move forward. The group survived the battle with the demon and thereafter a huge battle with agents of the Scarlet Brotherhood. A new player joined in around this point, playing a Monk, and I'm hoping will be a great addition to our group, which is already full of some great players.

My 5E game on Unseen Servant is quickly winding down...not that the adventure is over, but I'm going to call a hiatus (temporary?) after the current scenario ends. We've had a lot of player turnover and I'm just ready for a break.

Games I'm playing in:

In Search of the Unknown 1E (RPoL) > playing a Half-Orc Cleric of St. Cuthbert. Having a good time so far.

U1 Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh (US) > my character, a bumbling baker turned magic-user, just got killed by crabmen in the tunnels below the haunted house.

North Spine Campaign LL rules (US) > I play a female dwarf fighter > having a good time.

Lab Lord: The North Marches (US) > my character is semi-retired, but is doing some dissection of dwarven journals and is about to report his findings to some of his former adventuring companions. I like staying in town and doing research; takes little effort.

LL West Marches Sandbox (US) > another Labyrinth Lord game and I'm playing another cleric (female) > ready to be done. When this current expedition ends, I'm retiring my character...assuming she survives.

The Lost City of the Pharoahs 1E (US) > playing a barbarian and up to our eyeballs in deep shit! I doubt he will live much longer, but I'm having a blast playing him.

So, there you go. Three games with Labyrinth Lord rules and the rest 1E...which is not a great difference. My goal for 2017 is to trim down my games even further and just concentrate on one or two, plus running my RPoL game.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Holidays, and Festivus for the Rest of Us!

- Hedge