Online-Roleplaying.community

Online-Roleplaying.community (http://online-roleplaying.com/forums/index.php)
-   ...It Brings On Many Changes (http://online-roleplaying.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1546)
-   -   O O C (http://online-roleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9912)

Wired*Nun 25th of February, 2009 02:26

This is public notice to Merbak, I haven't gotten any response from him to posts in his GM Comms or PM/e-mail. I also posted a notice in BLC's game that he posted to on the 19th, which is the last post he made within ORP.

If he doesn't let me know something by Friday 27 Feb, or start playing, I'm going to give the slot to someone else.

Bad Luck Charm 25th of February, 2009 06:01

I left a message in his private thread in the D&D campaign telling him to get ahold of you asap. Who knows what happened to him though.

Wired*Nun 25th of February, 2009 06:03

Hopefully he didn't get his beemer crashed...

Wired*Nun 25th of February, 2009 13:24

David seems to have dropped off the face of the earth as well. If I dont hear something by COB Friday I'm letting Mountain Guardian start playing.

ikay 25th of February, 2009 19:12

Ah, I fouled up before, Christiaan doesn’t speak Russian, and so he couldn’t know what Tatyana and Cohn Rose were talking about. Can we go with the assumption he picked out the name amidst the words? I spend some of my time among people whose language I don’t speak, and I’m usually able to do that, pick out the personal names when they are speaking about someone.

Darqueone 26th of February, 2009 02:12

Sounds fair to me.

ikay 26th of February, 2009 15:44

Darqueone 27th of February, 2009 04:04

Benicus... dude... we're all staring at you...

(*grin* Joke!)

Benicus 27th of February, 2009 04:12

That's just cause I'm f'in sexy lol ;) jk

Wired*Nun 27th of February, 2009 06:19

We are now waiting on posts for David, Annastasia, and the Assamite. Not looking good for the misfits. I PMed Mountain Guardian but haven't hard from him to see if he has a serious desire to play.

If we end up losing 2 or more players i.e., end up with 6 or fewer, we'll have to see if eventually it's better to consolidate into one group, or split into a 3/3 configuration. Or just muddle on.

Wired*Nun 28th of February, 2009 01:54

Merbak (Aral Rimfy) PMed me and said he has been sick, that he would post soon.

Belkregos 28th of February, 2009 03:34

either way is fine

Wired*Nun 28th of February, 2009 04:42

My inclination would be two groups, as the more in one group, the more unwieldly it gets.

Vortigern 28th of February, 2009 05:13

I agree, two groups.

ikay 28th of February, 2009 05:48

I'm not picky, but waiting on each other is bad enough with four. Also, I think I saw David online again, so who knows, we might still have eight players.

David 28th of February, 2009 05:49

Hi, sorry for not being around for the past several days. Been real sick. Getting better now. Catching up and posting now.

ikay 28th of February, 2009 05:49

Ha, and there he is :)

Wired*Nun 28th of February, 2009 06:05

You and Benicus roommates?

Darqueone 1st of March, 2009 00:35

I think Rurik will give us the general outline of all the information, at any rate. Would it be safe to share that?

Disregard that... I'll just lurk here and drool on people till there's a post. *grin* (Kid!)

Benicus 1st of March, 2009 05:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wired*Nun (Post 339419)
You and Benicus roommates?

No.

Two groups is good. :)

ikay 3rd of March, 2009 07:01

I won't get to posting tonight, sorry. I'll write something tomorrow.

Benicus 3rd of March, 2009 13:25

Same, but ironically I just picked up a copy of Crime and Punishment the other day. o_0

Wired*Nun 4th of March, 2009 01:17

Quote:

(who sit dumb with admiration and respect).

[ROFLMAO...you others will have to get used to Jenn's droll sense of humor, (or Sit There Stunned...?)]

[BTW this is probably the #1 quote from our earlier game (all 2+ years of it) - "I sit there stunned." I'm sure it will crop up again.]

Wired*Nun 4th of March, 2009 01:29

Ventrue: this is the part where you get to know each other and decide on your course of action. Feel free to use the Metagaming thread to talk OOC and the regular thread to interact IC. There are lots of hooks and possibilities, along with "Charlie" (though you four are no Angels). Go gettum.

If Merbak and BLC and/or the potential new player doesn't show up soon, to fill out the Misfits it might make sense both IC and OOC to have Benicus/Patrick take the money and run i.e., having obtained a lot of information but not wanting to work within the official group, he could break away and I can set things up so he works with the two Misfits currently active. I suggest we give it until Friday to hear from people, then consider whether you want to do that, Benicus.

Darqueone 4th of March, 2009 02:13

OOC *Laugh* Sorry, folks, if that strikes you oddly at first. There'd been a little lag in posting and I was feeling funny this morning.

Sitting or Standing Stunned - Tatyana's trademark. Well, one of them. I'll explain in the OOC thread if anyone wants.