Online-Roleplaying.community

Online-Roleplaying.community (http://online-roleplaying.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fort Griffin 1870, Wild West (http://online-roleplaying.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=622)
-   -   The Saloon (OOC Discussion) (http://online-roleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3913)

Lando The Archmagi 6th of January, 2005 00:30

The Saloon (OOC Discussion)
 
This is the forum for out of game/out of character discussions. They can be related to the Wild West or any topic within reason.

Flagg Thornington 6th of January, 2005 04:18

Lando did you find the stats for my M-16? He He...

Lando The Archmagi 6th of January, 2005 04:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flagg Thornington
Lando did you find the stats for my M-16? He He...

What?! *LOL* Crazy to use something other than a Henry rifle? I see you took the earlier Winchester model...whatever works for you.

Belkregos 6th of January, 2005 04:49

M-16, thats a good one :P

Left-Handed Bandit 6th of January, 2005 06:10

M
Quote:

Originally Posted by Belkregos
M-16, thats a good one :P

M-16? Heck, I'd be happy with a Garand M-1. :devious:

Flagg Thornington 6th of January, 2005 06:21

Lando, If you have the stats for the henry let me at 'em. Does it require a simple longarms or martial proficiency? M-1's are nice too...

Lando The Archmagi 6th of January, 2005 12:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flagg Thornington
Lando, If you have the stats for the henry let me at 'em. Does it require a simple longarms or martial proficiency? M-1's are nice too...

Well its listed in the OGL Wild West book on the rifle chart as Henry Rifle... its a Martial weapon and in Sidewinder: Recoiled its a Longarm feat prof...if you need more let me know.

Lando The Archmagi 7th of January, 2005 08:12

Welcome to the west!
 
Be sure to look at all the new info and start playing in the story thread. :)

Flagg Thornington 8th of January, 2005 02:05

Updated my dude to the henry rifle and changed my longarms feat to martial.

Flagg Thornington 8th of January, 2005 02:09

I noticed that The ogl wild west doesn't seem to use experience points, interesting.
Lando, would you like me to get those maps resized in photoshop to fit on the forum?

Left-Handed Bandit 8th of January, 2005 02:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flagg Thornington
I noticed that The ogl wild west doesn't seem to use experience points, interesting.
Lando, would you like me to get those maps resized in photoshop to fit on the forum?

I think they assume you have the PHB to deal with experience, which was a stipulation in the SRD (no character generation rules or experience point charts allowed in OGL products).

Lando The Archmagi 8th of January, 2005 02:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flagg Thornington
Updated my dude to the henry rifle and changed my longarms feat to martial.

Excellent! I will note that. I noticed Belk and Left-hand are planning to use mastercrafted weapons, did you wish to pay any additional for such?

I'm working on a system using the guidelines in Sidewinder: Recoiled since the Masterwork info in OGL is vague at best.

Lando The Archmagi 8th of January, 2005 02:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flagg Thornington
I noticed that The ogl wild west doesn't seem to use experience points, interesting.
Lando, would you like me to get those maps resized in photoshop to fit on the forum?

Yeah, the xp chart etc is per D&D rules. Same d20 method.

Sure, would enjoy having the maps resized for here. I plan to build upon the Flat thread some more this weekend.

Lando

Flagg Thornington 11th of January, 2005 03:25

I kind of like writing in such thick slang, I hear a lot of it first hand down here in Texas.
Lemme know how I owe for stabling Suzy and renting a room. I'll adjust my money.

Lando The Archmagi 11th of January, 2005 04:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flagg Thornington
I kind of like writing in such thick slang, I hear a lot of it first hand down here in Texas.
Lemme know how I owe for stabling Suzy and renting a room. I'll adjust my money.

I'm enjoying your writing, really wish I had more knowledge of that slang, trying to use some books/references to movies myself for some style. The stable is a $1 a week, the room will be a bit pricer.

You're welcome to roleplay that some if you want too.

Flagg Thornington 11th of January, 2005 04:59

I'll try to adjust those maps and post them soon!

Belkregos 11th of January, 2005 06:03

yea man, im enjoying the game too, i picked up some movies to add some flavor, ill adjust the money as well

Flagg Thornington 11th of January, 2005 06:06

I'd be interseted in updating to m-work weapons, where's the info? Although I'll probably need to make some extra gamblin' cash to afford them.

Flagg Thornington 11th of January, 2005 06:10

I adjusted my cash including 10.00 fer the hotel 1.00 fer the stable and a .25 tip for Shannsey. I like the speed of this game, three players works much better than six!

Left-Handed Bandit 11th of January, 2005 07:30

I've already adjusted my cash for the hotel, and I'll probably put a $2 toward the stable (1 week and a nice tip to ensure he receives the best care ;) ).

Lando The Archmagi 11th of January, 2005 08:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flagg Thornington
I'd be interseted in updating to m-work weapons, where's the info? Although I'll probably need to make some extra gamblin' cash to afford them.

I'll be posting some info on the Masterwork weapons in the The Sherriff thread... basically using Sidewinder: Recoiled rules as no one at the Mongoose boards have answered me yet.

Depends on what you want to do, but its basically x3 cost or a serous modification to Craft skill check depending on whether you're paying to upgrade an item or buying it outright that way.

Lando The Archmagi 11th of January, 2005 08:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Left-Handed Bandit
I've already adjusted my cash for the hotel, and I'll probably put a $2 toward the stable (1 week and a nice tip to ensure he receives the best care ;) ).

That's the way to go. ;)

Flagg Thornington 13th of January, 2005 01:56

The Brazos is mesmerizing in person, and Waterloo was the small settlement on the Colorado river that later became Austin. Did you know that it took the idiot dam engineers 12 attempts to stop the floods in downtown Austin?

I haven't had a chance to resize the maps yet, should happen soon!

Belkregos 14th of January, 2005 04:13

Hi Guys ill be out for the weekend, ill be backpacking in death valley, illl keep an eye on rhe tread today but ill be out tomorrow and mous likely be back monday, ill be looking for some inspiration out in the desert
for the moust part, DosSantos will be quiet and alert in the card game, keeping himself to the background, he will be ready to pull out his saints at any sign of trouble, if needed, Lando has my character sheet, please roll for me anything needed

take care
O.

Lando The Archmagi 14th of January, 2005 14:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belkregos
himself to the background, he will be ready to pull out his saints at any sign of trouble, if needed, Lando has my character sheet, please roll for me anything needed

No problem, enjoy your trip and be safe! We'll pick up some more next week, am taking a break myself this weekend to work on some other games and whatnot with family. :)


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 17:44.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren